Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20895 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #195 on: October 12, 2011, 02:44:19 PM »
I notice he hasn't been spreading any more shit on fb. I wonder if he now regrets it, and is considering coming back here.

He is usually asleep around this time.  Gets up and starts spouting in another hour or so.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #196 on: October 12, 2011, 02:46:08 PM »
I notice he hasn't been spreading any more shit on fb. I wonder if he now regrets it, and is considering coming back here.

He is usually asleep around this time.  Gets up and starts spouting in another hour or so.

I look forward to it. I wonder who he will "out" today :laugh:

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #197 on: October 12, 2011, 04:56:45 PM »
I think Hot Rod is schizophrenic. Reminds me a lot of Meadow and Sol-fag.

Osensitive1

« Reply #198 on: October 12, 2011, 05:02:40 PM »
I didn't know my affliction was so cool ::)
It's not about being cool; it's about being a liar. Even for someone who only thinks they're on the spectrum, there's profile choices there like 'self diagnosed' and 'not sure'.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #199 on: October 12, 2011, 05:03:21 PM »
I didn't know my affliction was so cool ::)
It's not about being cool; it's about being a liar. Even for someone who only thinks they're on the spectrum, there's profile choices there like 'self diagnosed' and 'not sure'.

Of all the things TCO is, liar is probably the most benign.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #200 on: October 12, 2011, 05:15:34 PM »
Still awaiting a sign that I can be a part of this discussion from other people but thought that this needed to be out there.

All I can say on this issue at the moment

Welcome to I^2!

I'm not staff here, I'm not even that much of a regular - I'm an AFF admin - but you are welcome to be apart of the discussion.

You should be aware, however, that anything you say can and will be used against you. We're not malicious, but we don't even know what kid gloves look like, let alone use them.

If you have reasonable...reasons for your actions, then state them and you'll be fine - if they're actually reasonable, they'll be accepted - see any time that I've been called out on something.

Also, we have a disproportionate number of Admin and Moderators from other sites here, so we do know how fucked the job is.

Ahem.  I know what kid gloves look like, I wear kid gloves and I know how they should be cleaned.

TO clean kid gloves.--Make a strong lather with curd soap and warm water, in which steep a small piece of new flannel. Place the glove on a flat, clean, and unyielding surface--such as the bottom of a dish, and having thoroughly soaped the flannel (when squeezed from the lather), rub the kid till all dirt be removed, cleaning and resoaping the flannel from time to time. Care must be taken to omit no part of the glove, by turning the fingers, &c. The gloves must be dried in the sun, or before a moderate fire, and will present the appearance of old parchment. When quite dry, they must be gradually "pulled out," and will look new.

Well, of course you would know, your Majesty, that shit goes without saying. I mean the rest of the vagrants here - why, I doubt the half of them know the proper etiquette for wearing a hat!

Indeed, proper hat-wearing is serious business, like the internet itself!   :toporly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: October 12, 2011, 05:27:45 PM »
Oh. Well, we already have a few ex-mods from WP here.

He isn't ex.  He is the one asking TCO to out members with accounts at both sites in return for a reinstatement of his account at WP.
If you had taken the time to ask me for an explanation you´d have seen that this is not the case.
Taken from my last pm exchanges with a couple of members that did take the time to do so instead of jumping to conclusions:
My reply to someone that stated that not all members here are mean/should be banned at wp:
Im aware that there are some lovely members at I^2. As a matter of fact quite a few well known posters at wp have their own account there, sinnocent is a member whose contributions are much appreciated at wp and she behaves properly at I^2(ie doesnt start leaking information she shouldnt leak/doesnt plan attacks on certain wp members...) so there is no issue with her/those that behave properly being on both sites.

My reply to another member that tried to help with this situation:
Hello.

Dont worry about it it was just a big misunderstanding.

Some members at I^2 have a history of planning attacks to wp so as you may understand when someone approached a community where I was an active member to say that they were planning another attack my first reaction was to tell him that I´d have a look at I^2 and see if he was onto something or not and if he was I´d make sure that was taken into consideration if he ever decided to come back to wp

Back on topic I was provided with a link this morning that proved that all his claims about an upcoming attack where made up and he is just butthurt that some of the members on that free speech site turned against him(its funny considering that he was allways saying that wp should take down the personal attack rule and members should man up).

Until then I had to keep an open mind and consider that he may be onto something.

I have been asked to avoid getting too involved into this but I already made a request to the ones that asked me to step back to make a single post there explaining my side of the story(not the first pm Ive received from a I^2 member)and you could either take my word for it or believe that Im lying for all I care.

Will try to get my word on I^2 soon and feel free to repost this message there if you wish to.

Still awaiting a sign that I can be a part of this discussion from other people but thought that this needed to be out there.

All I can say on this issue at the moment

I see some valid points from you, this one included. Once again, welcome to the forum and hope you stick around. It can be a very fun place here. :viking:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2011, 05:34:32 PM »
Rod Craven: It seems the bullies at IntensitySquared have won. The managed to con the one mod here into believing their side of the story, and have now got him on side as well. I will be no longer contributing to any forum as I seem to be considered a liar and a person who is likely to damage any site. Goodbye.

Fuck me. He is deluded.

If he wanted to be on the fb site, then why didn't he just post like a normal person, without trying to manipulate them all into believing we were all bullies :dunno:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #203 on: October 12, 2011, 05:35:47 PM »
Rod Craven: It seems the bullies at IntensitySquared have won. The managed to con the one mod here into believing their side of the story, and have now got him on side as well. I will be no longer contributing to any forum as I seem to be considered a liar and a person who is likely to damage any site. Goodbye.

Fuck me. He is deluded.

If he wanted to be on the fb site, then why didn't he just post like a normal person, without trying to manipulate them all into believing we were all bullies :dunno:

For that matter, he still could.

Osensitive1

« Reply #204 on: October 12, 2011, 05:38:34 PM »
Famous next to the next to the last words.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #205 on: October 12, 2011, 05:38:47 PM »

Fuck me. He is deluded.

I think Scrap was right in his online diagnosis of him as much as I hate diagnosing people online.

Binty

« Reply #206 on: October 12, 2011, 05:39:31 PM »
He needs a good psych.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #207 on: October 12, 2011, 05:40:36 PM »
Famous next to the next to the last words.

:lol:

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #208 on: October 12, 2011, 05:42:10 PM »
He needs a good psych.

To be fair, so do I. Many people are in need of a good psych.

Binty

« Reply #209 on: October 12, 2011, 05:43:48 PM »
He needs a good psych.

To be fair, so do I. Many people are in need of a good psych.

Count me in that group.  At least we're aware of the fact that we do need (a good) one though.  He isn't.