Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20913 times)

Psychophant

Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2011, 05:35:15 PM »
Guest   03:52:35 PM   Viewing the topic OMFG Steve has totally flipped.
Guest   03:51:51 PM   Viewing the topic OMFG Steve has totally flipped.
TheAnonymous   03:51:46 PM   Viewing the topic OMFG Steve has totally flipped.
Guest   03:43:24 PM   Viewing the topic OMFG Steve has totally flipped.
Guest   03:43:09 PM   Viewing the topic Someone started a thread about us at WP.

TheAnonymous and 3 guests are viewing this post.  :zoinks:

I can't believe I actually liked and supported this guy.   :facepalm2:  Mea culpa, mea culpa mea culpa.   :facepalm2:

And why am I getting dragged into this?

It wasn't addressed at you, unless your paranoid!  That I can't do anything about! 

eris

« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2011, 05:36:24 PM »
Guest   03:43:09 PM   Viewing the topic Someone started a thread about us at WP.

I can't believe I actually liked and supported this guy.   :facepalm2:  Mea culpa, mea culpa mea culpa.   :facepalm2:

It wasn't addressed at you, unless your paranoid!  That I can't do anything about! 

eris, Psycho-madman, Pikajedi3, Pyraxis and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Psychophant

« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2011, 05:39:09 PM »

eris, Psycho-madman, Pikajedi3, Pyraxis and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

:runaway:

:razz:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2011, 06:12:43 PM »
Quote from: Steve
Seems the admins of that site just let the chickens run the coop, and don;t give a monkey;s about what is posted by these bullies. A membership of 459, with at least 10 active bullies and a lot of fence-sitters. IntensitySquared - a site to be avoided by anyone who wants to feel safe

MLA at this moment thinks you are spying on certain threads because of the fact he thinks I "ratted" him out. There was no loyalty there, as him and the others started the dramas. Unfortunately, the place where he posted the mod-log is in the Elders area, and you need to be a member who has been there for at least a month AND who has 500 posts to access it. There is another thread in the same forum realting to trolling activity by one or two long-standing members of both sites, and some n00bs who joined to stir up the pot. I think Psychobabble is one of the recent ones involved in this. Also, MLA had mentioned that when he knew he was banned, and it didn't take, that his last post was going to be something big. Vincente: atm, I'm not sure about taking up the offer of reinstatement if it were offered, as I need to get away from all forum activity for awhile. Posting here is fine, but fora such as WP and I2 will only bring on fights if I get involved in stuff that may be contentious. I however don't think it's fair that these people can walk around like their shit don't stink when it's only an internet forum.

BTW, the idiots are copying and pasting these comments into a thread that IS viewable to the public. Any comment by them can be read in the thread "Steve has finally flipped" which is in the Free for All section on I2. Maybe the mod team would like to scope that one out.

The butthurt is strong. He even thinks Psychophant is involved.

I am shocked that the retarded mod is taking Steves rants seriously, and is going to reinstate him on WP. It is so obvious that Steve is just trying to grass everyone up out of butthurt. He is probably the biggest WP basher on the whole site.

eris

« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2011, 06:15:58 PM »
He is taking things from the elders forum and actively trying to bring someone down with it. Isn't this a scenario we have all talked about happening before ?  I am very opposed to someone doing this. I'm sure lots of boring voting will commence now :)

eris

« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2011, 06:17:46 PM »

Any comment by them can be read in the thread "Steve has finally flipped" which is in the Free for All section on I2. Maybe the mod team would like to scope that one out.

What Mod team ? lol. Is WP trying to Moderate I2 ?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2011, 06:21:01 PM »
He is taking things from the elders forum and actively trying to bring someone down with it. Isn't this a scenario we have all talked about happening before ?  I am very opposed to someone doing this. I'm sure lots of boring voting will commence now :)

If he wasn't having his account deleted in the next 24 hours, then yes, I think there would have to be serious thought about de-eldering him. If he chooses not to go through with his deletion, then I think he should be de-eldered.

If/when he returns, and reaches 500 posts, I will certainly oppose his reinstatement as an elder.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2011, 06:23:35 PM »

If he wasn't having his account deleted in the next 24 hours, then yes, I think there would have to be serious thought about de-eldering him. If he chooses not to go through with his deletion, then I think he should be de-eldered.

If/when he returns, and reaches 500 posts, I will certainly oppose his reinstatement as an elder.

:agreed:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2011, 06:24:20 PM »

Any comment by them can be read in the thread "Steve has finally flipped" which is in the Free for All section on I2. Maybe the mod team would like to scope that one out.

This one,  Ren was on vacation during the I2 photo shoot

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2011, 06:25:53 PM »

This one,  Ren was on vacation during the I2 photo shoot

OOH, the Mod Squad.  I can totally remember not watching them when they were on.  Not my cuppa.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

eris

« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2011, 06:27:31 PM »
hmm, didnt know odeon was black. :D

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2011, 06:39:39 PM »

I'm sure the people replying to his posts on facebook would be very interested in all the anti-autistic comments Rod has made over the past three years.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2011, 06:41:27 PM »
What if they simply don't care? :dunno:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2011, 06:42:09 PM »

Oh, so Spongy is one of those types. I know what you mean.

He kinda looks like some hipster trying to look like a nerd. I mean if he had a pocket proctector I would most definitly say he was just a hipster.

Someone said something similar to my ex once. Asked him if he thought was was cool that he had a cain, and if the was doing it to be a douche hipster. When he responded with " No I really cant walk  too well" the guy still thought he was trying to be anti cool cool.

So, maybe in a few years when this whole anti-trend gets even more trendy, he might get laid.

Hmmm, I have a big shiny forehead, and my glasses keep falling apart so I have to tighten the screws with a paring knife or else stick them back together with duct tape, and I wear pants with elastic waistbands and shoes with slip-resistant soles.  I should be getting lucky any day now!   :nerdy:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2011, 07:01:16 PM »

I'm sure the people replying to his posts on facebook would be very interested in all the anti-autistic comments Rod has made over the past three years.

He's already "justified" those comments on fb by claiming he only said them because he was angry.

TBH, it just seems to be him, his fiance, and one mod who is milking him for info on this place that are involved in his conversation. Steve is deluded, and genuinely thinks he is getting some kind of revenge, but hes just ranting like a total loser on a site where few seem to be listening.