Author Topic: Post here if TCO is ignoring you  (Read 5973 times)

midlifeaspie

Post here if TCO is ignoring you
« on: October 05, 2011, 11:06:11 AM »
A sphinctersayswhat?

:rofl:

Well, you'd know all about that, seeing as you're full of shit.

Consider yourself ignored.

Consider yourself ignored, dickhead.

As you have nothing useful to say, saves my time reading your pathetic drivel.

MLA: I no longer am interested in reading your bullshit.

Consider yourself ignored.

If people like MLA, Scrap and Butterflies want to tell people how to post, and what to post, they can get their own fucking forum. They neither own the  site or the community, so they have no authority to tell me or anyone else what to do. Therefore, until they form their own forum, they will be ignored and I won't have to read any of the mindless bullshit they post.

There are at least four of us in the club now.  Let's all talk about him here where he won't ever see what we are saying as we are "ignored"  :autism:

Then let's take bets on how long before he responds despite the fact that he can't see our posts.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 11:21:26 AM by MidlifeAspie »

midlifeaspie

Re: Post here if TCO is ignoring you
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 11:13:30 AM »
Let's start by compiling some of the really dumb shit he says.  This one is classic as it combines a feigned knowledge of something legal with his obsession with Alex.  It's a twofer:

Alex and his lawyer dad better bbe prepared for heaps of suits, as banning members for holding accounts at other fora would go against America's 1st amendment right to free speech and freedom of expression. Surely he knows this.

:LMAO: :rofl:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 11:17:06 AM »
Jimmy Hopkins   11:14:08 AM   Viewing the topic  Post here if TCO is ignoring you.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 11:22:51 AM »
4 of us?
I thought it was me you and Scrappy. This is like Richards ignoring spree where he ended up ignoring himself and then blaming Callaway.

I just think he's a retarded coward.

I was trying to find the quote where he said that he would beat up a male WP mod, but I cant find it. It made me laugh because we all know Steve wouldn't say boo to a man unless he was in a wheelchaair or over 90 years old.

Now, if it had been a female mod, I might have believed his threat.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 11:34:13 AM »
This is a good example of his fucktardedness. All of his posts in that thread are.

Well, better than being a stoned fucking idiot who can't remember which shoe to put on after a couple of joints.

Fuck, the more these cunts kill themselves with this shit, the funnier it gets.

Imagine being a morgue attendant: Another drug death. Just throw it over in the corner. We're doing mass burials for these 'tards now. Can't cremate them, cos we can't stand the risk of the rest of the country getting stoned.

Binty

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 11:55:50 AM »
Looking through his old posts, it seems TCO has a history of threatening women with violence  :zombiefuck:

Got into a similar situation back in 2000 with some booris who had pinched some of my fiance's daughter's gear. They came round to have a go, and we told them to get fucked. The boori woman got in and I went toe to toe and threatened to throw her down the stairs. She went, and the cops got them later on. Never got the stuff back. Found out later on her cousin killed himself in the lockup at Wolgert in NSW.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 12:05:07 PM »
Looking through his old posts, it seems TCO has a history of threatening women with violence  :zombiefuck:

Got into a similar situation back in 2000 with some booris who had pinched some of my fiance's daughter's gear. They came round to have a go, and we told them to get fucked. The boori woman got in and I went toe to toe and threatened to throw her down the stairs. She went, and the cops got them later on. Never got the stuff back. Found out later on her cousin killed himself in the lockup at Wolgert in NSW.

Thats actually quite disturbing. He doesn't even seem to be in meltdown mode when he wrote that.

He has some pretty upsetting views about violence towards women and children.

I remember his argument about smacking children. There isn't one rational person who could possibly believe that someone like Steve should ever be allowed to exercise corporal punishment against a child. He simply lacks the judgement, and if his behaviour here is anything to go by, he also lacks restraint.

I'm not saying this because I dislike him. I genuinely think he is a serious danger to women, children, and anyone he believes he could beat up.

Binty

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 12:12:19 PM »
Another interesting post:

Personally, I think what the Nazis did was obscene BUT the fucking thing was an exaggeration. The 6 million figure only works if you include the gypsies and well as all the Russian Jews and the other non-persons sent to the death camps. There is no fucking way there could have been that many Jews alone killed off when you consider the population of Australia in WWII was around 7.5 million. It's all propaganda put forward by that Wiesenthal idiot, who had probably only heard about the death camps through the newspapers anyway. Who gives a shit now, anyway, It's 2008, move on.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 12:23:43 PM »
Another interesting post:

Personally, I think what the Nazis did was obscene BUT the fucking thing was an exaggeration. The 6 million figure only works if you include the gypsies and well as all the Russian Jews and the other non-persons sent to the death camps. There is no fucking way there could have been that many Jews alone killed off when you consider the population of Australia in WWII was around 7.5 million. It's all propaganda put forward by that Wiesenthal idiot, who had probably only heard about the death camps through the newspapers anyway. Who gives a shit now, anyway, It's 2008, move on.

:tard:

Binty

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 12:41:47 PM »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 12:49:59 PM »
A)  I'm surprised that he actually responded to a callout and...
B)  I see his MO hasn't changed even a little in 4 years.

Off to read the whole thing

Binty

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 01:00:03 PM »
Okay. This whole stupid saga with Kosmo started because he took karma points off me for the most stupid and pissweak reasons. If somebody wants to take karma off me I expect to see proper reasons - not mindless drivel. I had good karma just a few days ago - now I have next to nothing and it sucks hippo poop big time!!! :headbang2:

:LMAO:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 01:01:40 PM »
4 of us?
I thought it was me you and Scrappy.

Kosmo: ignore mod, mate, so tell it to the mountain.

:zoinks:

Binty

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 01:03:56 PM »
B)  I see his MO hasn't changed even a little in 4 years.

Nope, not at all:

Dirtdawg, you are a liar and a cunt. He said if I wanted to upset him I should mention his dead daughter, So I did. He hasn't got one, shit for brains. Get your facts right, you nasty cumbucket.

Alex, you weasel; you stick up for this unintelligent gimp who just enjoys getting a rise out of others and who hasn't got the balls to say what his REAL problem is. Go fuck yourself as well, cuntrag.

Callaway, I respected you, but if you fall for their shit and side with this tosser, then more fucking fool you. And that goes for the rest of you.

Ozy: I posted stuff about them COS i WAS FUCKING BANNED AND i HATE THE FUCKING PLACE! Are you aspies so fucking dense? I wouldn't go back if a herd of wild horses dragged me. They are whiny losers, and can all fuck themselves

Sir Les - at least you could have backed me up. Talk to you later if you want.

Really, this site is a poxy interpretation of a forum, and is just a pissweak representation of a group of dickheads scoring points. I want nothing to do with a bunch of losers who just whine and moan, so you can fuck off.

I still remember the first "argument" I had with him, a couple years ago.  I'll see if I can dig it up.  It was quite hilarious.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 01:08:11 PM »
Banned from WP for 4 years and still obsessing about it and Alex on a daily basis.   :hahaha: