Educational

Author Topic: 19??? already!? WTF!  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
19??? already!? WTF!
« on: October 04, 2011, 08:14:54 PM »
just turned 19... dont feel any different, and whats with everyone asking me if i want a beer for my birthday? its disgusting. WTF

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Osensitive1

Re: 19??? already!? WTF!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 08:15:18 PM »
Happy Birthday.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 08:17:25 PM »
Happy birthday Zippo :)

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 08:20:48 PM »
thanks to you both.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Scrapheap

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 08:33:07 PM »
Happy Birthday Zippo!!! Have a beer with your pervy uncle Scrappy! :glug:

What happened to Gluey? did you two ever make up or is she still being an arrogant bitch??

EDIT: I just noticed your postcount is at a perfect 420. :stoned:  :thumbup:

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 09:03:32 PM »

What happened to Gluey? did you two ever make up or is she still being an arrogant bitch??

me and gluey havnt talked since the huge fight.... i went down to the place she hangs out after the fact to see if she wants to talk. she flipped me off to start and than i said if she wants to talk ill do it in another place [wasnt appropreate to have a huge fight in front of a bunch of special needs people] and she just told me someone needs "deal with my lazy ass".

supposedly after i told her "you say i need to man up, but you should really look at yourself before you speak" and left she started going ape-shit and was asked to either calm the fuck down or leave the building. my old foster dad was there and said "why are you bitching around us when hes the one you should be talking to" and she got all pissed off and freaked out again....

anyways now she just gets all coy and pussifyed when im around her. she goes silent and avoids eye contact or gets into a huge huff. trys [and fails] to be intimidating every time i see her.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 09:04:51 PM »

Yeah, that roid rage is a bitch.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 09:07:35 PM »

Yeah, that roid rage is a bitch.

i find it more amusing than anything else to be honest. glad i got that bitch out of my life anyways. her shit was getting old, fast.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 10:20:21 PM »

me and gluey havnt talked since the huge fight.... i went down to the place she hangs out after the fact to see if she wants to talk. she flipped me off to start and than i said if she wants to talk ill do it in another place [wasnt appropreate to have a huge fight in front of a bunch of special needs people] and she just told me someone needs "deal with my lazy ass".

supposedly after i told her "you say i need to man up, but you should really look at yourself before you speak" and left she started going ape-shit and was asked to either calm the fuck down or leave the building. my old foster dad was there and said "why are you bitching around us when hes the one you should be talking to" and she got all pissed off and freaked out again....

anyways now she just gets all coy and pussifyed when im around her. she goes silent and avoids eye contact or gets into a huge huff. trys [and fails] to be intimidating every time i see her.

I think she just sat on her penis wrong.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 12:19:57 AM »

I think she just sat on her penis wrong.

guess her balls finaly busted after so many testosterone injections

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

P7PSP

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 01:17:46 AM »
Happy bd Zippo.  :birthday:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 01:20:22 AM »
Happy BD Zippo!!!

Couldn't find you a Zippo Cake I liked, so, went to find you an extra lighter.

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 01:22:23 AM »
Happy BD Zippo!!!

Couldn't find you a Zippo Cake I liked, so, went to find you an extra lighter.

LOVE IT!... and thats not just the sleeping meds which are currently failing at making me sleep talkin!

thanks a ton for the goof wishes +1

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 01:22:40 AM »
Well, Happy Birthday.

I agree with you about the beer. There's no need for me to drink beer just to be in the "in". ::)

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 01:28:27 AM »
Well, Happy Birthday.

I agree with you about the beer. There's no need for me to drink beer just to be in the "in". ::)

well all the people who asked me know i think it tastes gross... its just weird how they ask me anyways

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.