Educational

Author Topic: I'm a hardcore Christian - Let's play.  (Read 5823 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: I'm a hardcore Christian - Let's play.
« Reply #210 on: October 01, 2011, 09:04:27 AM »
Jesus was a fag.  He gargled my cum.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #211 on: October 01, 2011, 09:05:00 AM »
I hate to say this, but, it needs to be said for those of us who are religious skeptics.  The Bible is a fairy tale put together by MEN to scare people to follow and give money to their beliefs.  Every time I turn on the fucking tv, I see religious evangelists preaching and exhorting their followers to give and give muchly and deeply for their salvation to the church of the <insert name here>.   If I'm going to hell, well, I'll be with a lot of my friends and we'll have a good time!   :evillaugh:

I'm so sad for you that you think hell is something to be taken lightly. Also, those evangelists you see preaching on TV asking for money are not necessarily children of God. Do not judge God's Word by its professing believers.

You're right.

We should ignore you.  :thumbup:

Please do. After all, I'm a "Christfag", and, apparently, it is a bad thing to be a "fag" according to you atheists.

Did I ever state I was an atheist? nope not at all.

And why are you relating an internet based insult toward a sexuality?

apparently, it is a bad thing to be a "fag" according to you atheists.

Don't think I can't read between the lines , we both know what venomous bigotry you are spewing here, and we both know this is down to your deluded religion.  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 09:52:07 AM by Sea Tart »
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Psychophant

« Reply #212 on: October 01, 2011, 09:39:27 AM »
I hate to say this, but, it needs to be said for those of us who are religious skeptics.  The Bible is a fairy tale put together by MEN to scare people to follow and give money to their beliefs.  Every time I turn on the fucking tv, I see religious evangelists preaching and exhorting their followers to give and give muchly and deeply for their salvation to the church of the <insert name here>.   If I'm going to hell, well, I'll be with a lot of my friends and we'll have a good time!   :evillaugh:

I'm so sad for you that you think hell is something to be taken lightly. Also, those evangelists you see preaching on TV asking for money are not necessarily children of God. Do not judge God's Word by its professing believers.

Don't be sad for me.  If I'm wrong, so be it.  But, to me, hell is here on Earth.

Are you currently burning in a lake of fire, with gritting teeth and constant groaning?

If not, you're not living hell at the moment. Hell is later after you die (if you continue to rebel against your God).

You are entitled to your beliefs, as I am to mine.   Nothing wrong with that.  This is something important to you and I can respect that.    :thumbup:    Since we are not going to sway each others beliefs, my part in this discussion is over, see you around the rest of the forum.   8)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 09:42:09 AM by Psychophant »

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #213 on: October 02, 2011, 10:15:43 AM »
Christians do NOT have Balls of Steel(TM). :orly: