Author Topic: What have you done today? (Pt 2)  (Read 157465 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: What have you done today? (Pt 2)
« Reply #2235 on: September 09, 2012, 03:46:04 AM »
Been up all night, semi-sleeping, slamming oxy :D

'Woke up' around 8am, waited a while until it had all worn off some before my morning one.
Applied a bit of tea-tree/lidocaine mixture to the acid burn on my stomach, it was irritating me no end. Going to crawl onto the top of my bed in a few and rest once I finish smoking my pipe, might have a cigar as I flop onto the bed like a dead fish :P

Not had TIME to do much today. Its only 10:40am.

*lestat leans into the windstream of the air cooler for a while, before going back to blowing smoke rings*
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2236 on: September 09, 2012, 07:33:07 PM »
More apartment work and now we are out for good. It looks better than it did when we moved in. We also did more unpacking and fixed the living room up more and the kitchen and moving stuff to the basement. I also helped my dad fix the mailbox post.

I also tried to find my parents dog. She took off the day they came here and my dad looked at the humane society here and they didn't have her. I am thinking maybe she died because she was in bad shape and old. Blind and deaf and had arthritis and had accidents. I couldn't look in the bushes due to thorns and mom told me she always hid in bushes so I tried looking in them.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2237 on: September 10, 2012, 07:17:05 PM »
More apartment work and now we are out for good. It looks better than it did when we moved in. We also did more unpacking and fixed the living room up more and the kitchen and moving stuff to the basement. I also helped my dad fix the mailbox post.

I also tried to find my parents dog. She took off the day they came here and my dad looked at the humane society here and they didn't have her. I am thinking maybe she died because she was in bad shape and old. Blind and deaf and had arthritis and had accidents. I couldn't look in the bushes due to thorns and mom told me she always hid in bushes so I tried looking in them.

You've merged households with your folks?

Sorry to hear about their dog.  Animals often seem to know when the time has come.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2238 on: September 11, 2012, 12:57:53 AM »

You've merged households with your folks?

Sorry to hear about their dog.  Animals often seem to know when the time has come.

Yeah we have. We bought the house together but it's under our name.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2239 on: September 11, 2012, 01:05:48 AM »
Took the bin out
Put new coverings on the bed
Vacuumed the bedroom and part of the hallway (as far as the cord would reach)
Folded clothes
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2240 on: September 11, 2012, 09:28:25 AM »
It's still early in the day but so far it's been dishes, teaching, groceries, and paperwork. Going to make lunch soon.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #2241 on: September 11, 2012, 05:14:16 PM »
Filled out paperwork for my surgeries next Tuesday, did some work, picked up my ticket to see First Lady Michelle Obama, and bought a new Target Exclusive Star Wars figure set.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2242 on: September 11, 2012, 05:20:08 PM »
Worked in a couple small dirty crawl spaces in an attic and got covered in the 100 years worth of dust that was in there
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #2243 on: September 12, 2012, 08:31:39 AM »
Got groceries, ran into an old boyfriend. :P

Dating rule #33 should be:

Never date anyone within a 10 mile radius that you can run into in the grocery store. :LOL: Couldn't even hide in the pet food aisle, he found me in the parking lot.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2244 on: September 12, 2012, 11:09:59 AM »
Got groceries, ran into an old boyfriend. :P

Dating rule #33 should be:

Never date anyone within a 10 mile radius that you can run into in the grocery store. :LOL: Couldn't even hide in the pet food aisle, he found me in the parking lot.
:lol1:
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2245 on: September 12, 2012, 11:15:10 AM »
One time I thought I saw my ex's car in the church parking lot when I went to my autism group. I felt my heart skipped a few beats and I felt so nervous as I came inside and then felt relieved  when I saw he wasn't there. The car belonged to someone else. I then knew I never would want to run into my ex and I would care if I saw him. I just want nothing to do with him.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2246 on: September 12, 2012, 03:00:47 PM »
I worked for a while, thenfed the kids, and ifnally had a beer or two with a few work mates.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2247 on: September 12, 2012, 03:24:48 PM »
I worked for a while, thenfed the kids, and ifnally had a beer or two with a few work mates.

A beer or two or a case or two?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2248 on: September 12, 2012, 04:19:33 PM »
Volunteer job with the boy, went out for lunch, did some teaching, picked up my truck, talk to my parents on the phone, finished up some paperwork, jumped in on a future adventure with some homeschooling families. Now to to more laundry and cleaning.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2249 on: September 12, 2012, 05:10:22 PM »
Went to the animal shelter and looked at the dogs with no licenses. We also got food for our lunch and the real estate person who is friends with my aunt and my parents stopped by with a bag of gifts for us as a congratulation present for getting the house and it was a thank you gift too. I also went to the golf course with my dad and my son and we went for a walk there and we pushed him in his stroller and I let him walk for a little bit. They have a walking path there.