Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today? (Pt 2)  (Read 157248 times)

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: What have you done today? (Pt 2)
« Reply #1350 on: May 02, 2012, 11:13:52 AM »
I thoroughly reamed a certain brit's reputation into oblivion with regards to his capacity as a moderator.

To be fair, most of the time he handles his responsibilities fairly well... until he loses someone close to him and remains the only guy in charge in spite of.

Wow. I mean, *wow*.

I'm sure said Brit is devastated.

He was. Not that it's relevant, though.  :facepalm2:

He's about as angry as you and your... man-lover Hubert claim me to be, sometimes, when I go for his reputation.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1351 on: May 02, 2012, 11:17:59 AM »
I find it amusing how you seem to think your gay insults would as much as make me rise an eyebrow. Did you manage such sharp wit with the Brit?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1352 on: May 02, 2012, 11:21:41 AM »
I find it amusing how you seem to think your gay insults would as much as make me rise an eyebrow. Did you manage such sharp wit with the Brit?

Nah, I just you and Hubert taking each other's side so much I assume there has to be a little romance going between you two.  Be honest about it, Odeon. No point in staying in the closet much longer.  :eyebrows:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #1353 on: May 02, 2012, 11:23:43 AM »
You do realize that I'm totally narcissist for myself Odeon, as he's allegedly me apparently by our former detective inspector Meadow. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1354 on: May 02, 2012, 11:25:03 AM »
 :yawn: This thread got a bit boring, all of the sudden...

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #1355 on: May 02, 2012, 11:27:40 AM »

I'm afraid it already was since you decided to enlighten us with your wisdom. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1356 on: May 02, 2012, 11:30:16 AM »

Nah, I just you and Hubert taking each other's side so much I assume there has to be a little romance going between you two.  Be honest about it, Odeon. No point in staying in the closet much longer.  :eyebrows:

Oh no, another one. What to do, what to do...? :GA:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1357 on: May 02, 2012, 11:31:54 AM »

Indeed.  Hey, I know, tell us about yourself!  What kind of work do you do?  :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1358 on: May 02, 2012, 11:38:34 AM »

Indeed.  Hey, I know, tell us about yourself!  What kind of work do you do?  :orly:

:laugh: +

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1359 on: May 02, 2012, 11:52:10 AM »
Post office run, put up a new mirror/cabinet in the bath...3 loads of clothes, made a new batch of laundry detergent.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #1360 on: May 02, 2012, 12:22:26 PM »

Oh no, another one. What to do, what to do...? :GA:

Just wait a day or two and he will naturally cycle down again.  :GA: :M :GA: :M :GA: :M

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1361 on: May 02, 2012, 12:37:41 PM »
I thoroughly reamed a certain brit's reputation into oblivion with regards to his capacity as a moderator.

To be fair, most of the time he handles his responsibilities fairly well... until he loses someone close to him and remains the only guy in charge in spite of.

I won't even assume to know how close he was to his friend.  I do know how a murder affects a family.  My grandfather was murdered when my Mom had just turned 3.  It changed her life and her mother's life immensely.  I remember coming across some tax records for land my grandparents had bought, wanting to provide a home for their little family.  Of course, it was lost because my Grandmother couldn't keep up payments.  My mother was molested by her stepfather.  Neither of these things would have happened if my Grandfather had not been shot.  So, you comment about murder was way off base, even if it happened to a friend. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #1362 on: May 02, 2012, 12:44:21 PM »
I am truly sorry for your loss queen vic *hugs*

Krapkao...do for fucks sake, get lost from I2, and perhaps, if you NEED somewhere to 'enlighten' everybody with your words of 'wisdom', piss off to wrongplanet.

I can say two good things about you krapkunt, and two only. That being 'at least you aren't a muslim' and 'at least you aren't max the bear'
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1363 on: May 02, 2012, 02:53:45 PM »

Wow. I mean, *wow*.

I'm sure said Brit is devastated.

Absolutely inconsolable.

Oh wait, he actually thinks that he has the capacity to harm my reputation with you guys? He wasn't just joking?

Now that's funny. Especially considering some of the, uh, pointed questions I've fielded from you guys on the subject before.

In reality, he's just exposing himself to be a subhuman piece of shit. I mean, really, taunting somebody over the murder of a close friend? Really? Damn, we've got a badass over here.... ::)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #1364 on: May 02, 2012, 04:52:12 PM »

He models giant babygrow's on ebay,  you know the ones with the press studded gusset?

wish someone would shove its dummy in a put it to bed :zoinks:
blah blah blah