Author Topic: What have you done today? (Pt 2)  (Read 157560 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: What have you done today? (Pt 2)
« Reply #11370 on: March 19, 2022, 06:58:18 PM »
Made Mac and Cheese... it was okay, just needed a little kick

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #11371 on: March 20, 2022, 09:52:04 PM »
I didn't do much today. I bought some milk and fresh produce for the week, picked up prescriptions, and put some gas in the car. I also dusted and mopped in the boy's room because I would have been intrusive if I had done it yesterday when I was cleaning everything else. I only cleaned two more cabinets, but I'm okay with that because the couple remaining ones look perfectly fine so they can wait until next time.  :thumbup:
:gopher:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11372 on: March 22, 2022, 09:22:07 PM »
I had a hearing test. The place was full of old people. The receptionist was really nice and gave good, concise instructions. My test wasn't in a booth like I expected it to be, it was at a desk with a touchscreen between reception and another closed off room. Apparently the test took into account that other people were close by making noise.

Good news everybody! My hearing is fine.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #11373 on: March 23, 2022, 02:14:41 PM »
Woke up, helped Dad with groceries, and his scrap collection that he was taking to the junkyard, had lunch, came back home... now I need to take the garbage from downstairs to outside.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11374 on: March 24, 2022, 01:42:41 AM »
Finally saw my client in Armadale after over a month. He had a large pile of paperwork for me and I didn't get it all finished so he asked me to come back and continue next week. I have to refile all his support worker and services paperwork from a certain date into new folders. It's to do with his disability payment plan (NDIS).
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11375 on: March 24, 2022, 04:45:49 PM »
I bottled 40 pints of IPA.  I have 200 pints of beer stored in my home office and another 40 brewing.  My wife is beginning to ask quesitons about what's in all the boxes.  She's using her worried voice like she did when I bought all those bass guitars.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #11376 on: March 24, 2022, 05:00:38 PM »
I bottled 40 pints of IPA.  I have 200 pints of beer stored in my home office and another 40 brewing.  My wife is beginning to ask quesitons about what's in all the boxes.  She's using her worried voice like she did when I bought all those bass guitars.

I didn't know you play guitar. That's awesome.  :2thumbsup:

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11377 on: March 24, 2022, 05:14:16 PM »

I've lost most of the feeling in my fingers on my right hand due to my brain injury, so mostly nowdays I just horde Steinberger basses.  Shiny Steinberger basses.  My precious.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #11378 on: March 24, 2022, 05:16:06 PM »

I've lost most of the feeling in my fingers on my right hand due to my brain injury, so mostly nowdays I just horde Steinberger basses.  Shiny Steinberger basses.  My precious.

:hug:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #11379 on: March 25, 2022, 01:21:12 PM »
Tried that Nitrogen-Brewed Pepsi at lunch.... I liked it, now I'm trying to prove to my computer that the anti-virus/malware program is up to date -___-

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #11380 on: March 25, 2022, 02:23:35 PM »
Tried that Nitrogen-Brewed Pepsi at lunch.... I liked it, now I'm trying to prove to my computer that the anti-virus/malware program is up to date -___-

no issues yet... I updated, and have the payment already on record... the protection is good up until 18th of March, 2023

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #11381 on: March 25, 2022, 04:25:48 PM »

I had a coke zero today. They didn't have the cherry flavor but it's been at least a month since I've had a soda so it was still really good.  :thumbup:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #11382 on: March 25, 2022, 06:10:14 PM »

I had a coke zero today. They didn't have the cherry flavor but it's been at least a month since I've had a soda so it was still really good.  :thumbup:

They have a cherry coke zero stashes in the Walmart I work at... too bad teleportation doesn't exist (yet)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #11383 on: March 26, 2022, 02:36:55 AM »

They have a cherry coke zero stashes in the Walmart I work at... too bad teleportation doesn't exist (yet)

I'm not supposed to have carbonated drinks because they act like battery acid in my urinary tract, but I love them so I treat myself to one per week when running errands. Those bottles they sell at the checkout cost two dollars now, and that seems like such a rip off so I decided to not buy them anymore, even though I still really really want them. Of course they're cheaper in larger quantities, but I can't have a lot of soda in my possession, because I'm weak willed and I like it too much so I can't be trusted to not injure myself.  :lol1:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 02:38:45 AM by Gopher Gary »

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #11384 on: March 26, 2022, 07:24:15 PM »
I did my usual Saturday cleaning chores and I steamed the grout. I also cleaned the boy's shower curtain liner because it had soap scum on it. I managed to get all that done today because I didn't grocery shop, so I'll do the grout in the boy's room and grocery shop in the morning.