Author Topic: What have you done today? (Pt 2)  (Read 157045 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: What have you done today? (Pt 2)
« Reply #9075 on: July 09, 2018, 04:04:39 AM »
Nope, it's been on for years now. You've kept it going with your sig.

Also, you could have chosen to contain it. You didn't.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #9076 on: July 09, 2018, 05:04:33 AM »
Nope, it's been on for years now. You've kept it going with your sig.

Also, you could have chosen to contain it. You didn't.

Nope. Dropped here. http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,24233.msg1146301.html#msg1146301 (look at the date)

The fact that you never mention my signature as a point of contention until now AND had a signature about me, yourself is more than a little suspect. Had you have asked me to remove my signature I would have.

Not that my signature was ever an issue to you Odeon, because you DO BLOCK signatures...right (look at the date)

^I've blocked signatures.

But as I say I would have been happy removing it (you never asked).

No. The only constructive criticism was that of my signatures.  If Odeon wants that removed, he can ask and I am happy to remove it
(look at the date)

Yes, the narrative that I kept the signature to fuck with you is bullshit and you know that (look at the date)

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,436.msg802042.html#msg802042
As to my signature it raises two points that you would know of me from being on here this long.

Firstly is the fact that I change my signatures rarely. I have in my time here in the last maybe 4 years had 6 or less signatures and many much longer than the one of Elle's. What does that show? It shows simply that I rarely change signatures. Signatures are usually generated at a "Wow" moment. I find something written and think "This is sig worthy." Up it goes. When do I change it? Well being here as long as you have, and seeing the walls of text I write and the attached signatures( that you notice far more than I), know I change it when I see something else pertinent.

My signature of Lord Phelexor was up only a month and maybe less. Why? Because I "got over it?" Because he was no longer playing internet tough guy and was not mock-worthy? Because things had "moved on"?
Nope. Because someone called Eclair posted something I read and thought "Ah new sig"

Eclair's stuck around for a long time and similarly I had forgotten about it. I was chatting to her once and she bought it up and asked if I was ever gonna change it and that she had no real issue with it either way. I said I had forgotten about it and yes I would change it at some point. She laughed and called me something uncomplimentary, which I agreed with wholeheartedly.

I did change it in time too. Another poster called Elle posted something and I thought....but see you know that I keep sigs a long time and what I change them too and that it has nothing to do with being tied to an issue and yet you make the inference to the contrary.
Now you are trying to tell me that you can only surmise this based on what you know of my behaviour.

Which comes to the next point and that is you see my interactions on here and therefore you know that I react on much and dwell on little. I have been doing this for years and yet you insinuate that I have to get over something you bring up months after teh event and try to insinuate that I have some investment in it despite as shown above clear reasons to the contrary.
Why is that?

You did not do so well explaining first time around. The obsession thing makes no sense. The "move along" makes no sense. (It is scarily likened to Parakeet coming here months after we went to WP and assuming we had some focus on that past)
Can you try again, but this time in a way that makes it look more like you had a serious point and less like you were not just trying to stick up for Elle, months after all has been resolved?

Thanks

So, being that the signature of which you never asked to have removed and which I understand you had blocked in any case, and seemingly never had issue with from November 2017 to NOW, was not continuing a feud, why are you spinning THIS dishonest narrative?

I contained it fine. I chose not to feud with you nor get personal and adhered to the rules and bit my tongue many a time. I also a couple of times charitably publicly highlighted that you had made a real effort so let's not pretend really stupid shit, Odeon.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9077 on: July 09, 2018, 06:43:17 AM »
So you're saying it's *my* responsibility to have your sig removed, not yours? That's rich.

Fuck off, Al. You remain delusional.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9078 on: July 09, 2018, 07:48:58 AM »
So you're saying it's *my* responsibility to have your sig removed, not yours? That's rich.

Fuck off, Al. You remain delusional.

If you didn't want it removed I am cool with that if you did I would have been cool with that too. It is not rich it is fucking obvious.

At a truce the things said or done previously are (if not forgiven) accepted as done and at an end. I do not expect or demand you to explain anything more nor delete posts or remove signatures or give me any special benefit or restore anything. It is simply an acknowledgement that what is done is done and GOING forward and REGARDLESS of what was said or done in the past, you will bi-laterally agree to cease further hostilities and further efforts to incite or get personal.

So Yes Odeon you do NOT get to bitch about a signature that hurt your feelings NOW. That is fucking pathetic.

If there was a signature you wanted changed, from before the truce, you could have asked. If there was a thread you particularly wanted deleted, from before the truce, you could have asked. If there was a post you wanted deleted, from before the truce, you could have asked. If there was an apology you want made about something I said, from before the truce, you could have asked. If there was something you needed me to clarify publicly, from before the truce, you could have asked. It is NOT to say I would have done or not done any of these things but you do not agree to a truce and then whine 7 months later that there was pre-conditions you did not ask for at any point, and further pretend this lack of responsibility is somehow projected at me. You could have asked or said it was non-negotiable or would be goodwill or simply a nice gesture, Hell I did not care, I don't really recall what was on it in any case. You didn't ask or mention it until now. It is clear why.

That is COMPLETELY on you. We know it is a bullshit narrative just like your bullshit "I was just reminding you, that you had a daughter" narrative was bullshit and just as the narrative it has morphed into which seems to be "You needed to be reminded about your daughter to consider another perspective"

You are a lying scumbag Odeon.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 07:50:45 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9079 on: July 09, 2018, 08:01:34 AM »

What happens when Memes and redirection fails?

Sucks to be you Odeon. The level of moral virtue signalling you do screams out that you are desperate in your recognition how pathetic and morally flawed you are and your attempts are to you trying to appear to be so much better than you are. I think you are likely human garbage and worse than we know and deep down you are probably aware of this. I would not trade places with you for all the money in the world.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9080 on: July 09, 2018, 01:57:59 PM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9081 on: July 09, 2018, 03:51:36 PM »
Not much
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #9082 on: July 09, 2018, 05:12:58 PM »

Just some gardening and some heat protection.

Really hot, still, but nothing like last week.

Storms coming.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 05:15:25 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #9083 on: July 09, 2018, 05:14:20 PM »
Saw Yellow Submarine in the theatre. What a blast on the big screen,

Freaking awesome!!

I think it was early eighties when I last saw it in any large screen format. It was a double feature. HELP was next, but not as ...

I have borrowed that epic from the local library and enjoyed it a few times on my own system, but not the same as a theater viewing.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9084 on: July 09, 2018, 05:15:50 PM »
Dealt with a minorish problem.  Did some shopping. Same old, same old.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9085 on: July 10, 2018, 12:29:24 AM »
Saw Yellow Submarine in the theatre. What a blast on the big screen,

Freaking awesome!!

I think it was early eighties when I last saw it in any large screen format. It was a double feature. HELP was next, but not as ...

I have borrowed that epic from the local library and enjoyed it a few times on my own system, but not the same as a theater viewing.

They made new 35mm prints with a remixed Dolby Digital soundtrack some years ago, and I was lucky enough to screen it at "my" cinema. It was awesome.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9087 on: July 10, 2018, 04:09:33 PM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9088 on: July 10, 2018, 05:24:26 PM »
Survived

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #9089 on: July 10, 2018, 08:34:28 PM »
Tore apart, sprayed, and adjusted carbs on two trash picked gas trimmers.

They live.

Only about 6 more sitting in pile I need to sort through and assess.