Author Topic: What have you done today? (Pt 2)  (Read 157589 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What have you done today? (Pt 2)
« Reply #8865 on: March 31, 2018, 04:43:21 PM »
So far,

laundry (washed and dried one load)
bath
cooked chicken for chicken salad
played gin rummy on the net
Internetted
chatted some
petted the cat

Pathetic isn't it?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #8866 on: March 31, 2018, 05:13:52 PM »
Not that different from what I have done.

Well, I petted and catered two cats.
I made a dinner with sauerkraut, instead of making chicken.
I had a royal chat and some chats with ordinary spazzez.
Instead of gin rummy it was Wordfeud.
And I did some groceriesshopping at noon. And literally dropped asleep when I got home. I woke an hour later, seeing two bags packed with groceries before me.

Took a shower, because I don't have a bathtub.

Oh, and with help of a solid rubber ball and the wall I massaged some triggerpoints in my back.

My laundry now is hanging to dry. I should be sleeping.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #8867 on: April 01, 2018, 10:14:44 AM »
This post is for Renaeden, since she wants to know what I'm doing in places I can't post.  :zoinks: I usually grocery shop on Sunday, but the store I shop is closed on Easter so I decided to shop on Saturday, because last year I didn't realize the store is closed for Easter and it totally ruined my week.

My day started a couple hours late because I woke up nauseous and with stomach cramps. The boy was sick last weekend, so I sat around for a while because I was worried my digestive track might decide to evacuate while I was out in public.

When I got to the store, I realized they had begun remodeling and the entire frozen section was closed down, so I left. I thought I knew where another Aldi is located, but it turns out I was wrong about that and so I spent a good half hour driving around looking for something I don't know where it is.

Finally I said screw it and went to walmart. I knew it would take me longer to maneuver a different store, so I started with the dry goods aisles. I kept overlooking things and getting distracted by all the choices, so after going through the dry aisles twice, I felt like I still didn't have half the stuff I wanted and was loosing track of what I did have and what I still needed.

I was going to start with the cold products, but when I entered the produce section I realized I didn't have any toilet paper or napkins because those things aren't actually in the grocery aisles. They were all the way at the back of the store and I had already been back there twice. So I was standing there in the produce section and I started having an anxiety attack.

It had stopped raining so the store was getting really packed at this point, I was thinking about toilet paper I don't really need, I was very thirsty because I was afraid to drink anything and I was thinking about how much more time I would need to spend in the store, I was thinking about how much time I had already been gone, I was thinking that people at home would start to worry about me soon and nobody knew where I was. So I walked away from my shopping cart and went home.

By this time it was almost one, so the day was half over and I didn't have a single grocery. When I got home I chilled out for a while, had something to drink, and googled where I cold find another Aldi store. I told mom my story and she offered to go back out with me, but I told her I would be fine, even though I got lost trying to find the store again anyway.

I finally got the groceries back to the house, then I spent the rest of the afternoon shopping online. TLDR: I spent the day completely spazzing. :zoinks:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 10:16:53 AM by Gopher Gary »
:gopher:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8868 on: April 01, 2018, 10:30:26 AM »
The 3 "Cs"

Coffee
Computer
Crapped

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8869 on: April 02, 2018, 12:49:31 AM »
This post is for Renaeden, since she wants to know what I'm doing in places I can't post.  :zoinks: I usually grocery shop on Sunday, but the store I shop is closed on Easter so I decided to shop on Saturday, because last year I didn't realize the store is closed for Easter and it totally ruined my week.

My day started a couple hours late because I woke up nauseous and with stomach cramps. The boy was sick last weekend, so I sat around for a while because I was worried my digestive track might decide to evacuate while I was out in public.

When I got to the store, I realized they had begun remodeling and the entire frozen section was closed down, so I left. I thought I knew where another Aldi is located, but it turns out I was wrong about that and so I spent a good half hour driving around looking for something I don't know where it is.

Finally I said screw it and went to walmart. I knew it would take me longer to maneuver a different store, so I started with the dry goods aisles. I kept overlooking things and getting distracted by all the choices, so after going through the dry aisles twice, I felt like I still didn't have half the stuff I wanted and was loosing track of what I did have and what I still needed.

I was going to start with the cold products, but when I entered the produce section I realized I didn't have any toilet paper or napkins because those things aren't actually in the grocery aisles. They were all the way at the back of the store and I had already been back there twice. So I was standing there in the produce section and I started having an anxiety attack.

It had stopped raining so the store was getting really packed at this point, I was thinking about toilet paper I don't really need, I was very thirsty because I was afraid to drink anything and I was thinking about how much more time I would need to spend in the store, I was thinking about how much time I had already been gone, I was thinking that people at home would start to worry about me soon and nobody knew where I was. So I walked away from my shopping cart and went home.

By this time it was almost one, so the day was half over and I didn't have a single grocery. When I got home I chilled out for a while, had something to drink, and googled where I cold find another Aldi store. I told mom my story and she offered to go back out with me, but I told her I would be fine, even though I got lost trying to find the store again anyway.

I finally got the groceries back to the house, then I spent the rest of the afternoon shopping online. TLDR: I spent the day completely spazzing. :zoinks:
Wow what a spazz day. Can't say I've ever gotten lost to that extent, except for when I was trying to find a petrol station near the city one time. That had me spazzing and almost crying.

Thank you for posting that for me, I appreciate it. :hug: for you if you want it.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #8870 on: April 02, 2018, 04:36:19 AM »
Thank goodness I deal so well with changes in my routine.  :zoinks:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #8871 on: April 02, 2018, 04:05:02 PM »

Holy crap!

We're living parallel lives.

I could have wrote this shit on countless given days.  :laugh:

*pours the gopher some wine*

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #8872 on: April 02, 2018, 04:27:03 PM »
Because I worked yesterday evening, I made our Easter Meal today.  Seafood Casserole and it was tasty!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8873 on: April 02, 2018, 09:22:53 PM »
I had some lamb roast for Easter dinner. Hahahahaha!
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #8874 on: April 03, 2018, 05:55:51 PM »

Holy crap!

We're living parallel lives.

I could have wrote this shit on countless given days.  :laugh:

*pours the gopher some wine*

:eyelash:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8875 on: April 03, 2018, 08:09:29 PM »
Went to make photocopies of a document
Went to office to make 2 appointments for The PR (they ask you to leave a message and then don't return the call)
paid a bill
tried to get money from 2 ATMs.  Neither was working (same location)
ate lunch with The PR
stopped at the new pharmacy to talk with them about The PR's meds
arrived at the bowling alley
all within 90 minutes.

Stopped at the grocery store on the way home from bowling

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8876 on: April 04, 2018, 01:58:21 AM »
Went to the gym, did cardio for an hour but no weights.

Got a new job, for 2 months anyway.

Cooked sausages, a tiny 3 egg frittata in my tiny new saucepan, and teriyaki cheeseburgers. That should last a few days, no more cooking unless the kids want pancakes.

Ate an Easter egg, kind of derailing my efforts to stay low carb for the rest of the month.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #8877 on: April 13, 2018, 07:27:12 PM »
Got one lawnmower fixed. Need to patch a couple of holes in it though.

Why is it ...you can have 5 mowers sitting around and the one that runs like an absolute tank and is the easiest to get running when it breaks is always the one with the worst deck?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8878 on: April 14, 2018, 01:59:15 AM »
Not a lot, yet.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8879 on: April 14, 2018, 04:27:57 AM »
Brought in two loads of washing and folded it all.

Did the dishes, there were some left over from last night's potato bake.
Tek'ma'tae