Author Topic: What have you done today? (Pt 2)  (Read 157363 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: What have you done today? (Pt 2)
« Reply #7665 on: September 29, 2016, 06:28:19 AM »
  Not much yet.  I need to get moving!  At least I did laundry last night.  :thumbup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #7666 on: September 29, 2016, 07:35:00 AM »
Brain that much all over the place that I called in sick. Was a relief. Did not realise I needed that till I found myself nearly teary with relief because an appointment got cancelled. No need to eat everything on that plate of mine. I'm going to toss half of it this week. :P

Did do my laundry. It is hanging to dry.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #7667 on: September 29, 2016, 08:59:22 AM »
SO refused to set the alarm for an appt he had today to be somewhere with mother.

Told mother to call me instead to wake him up, told him I would probably be driving home from school and that wouldn't work.

Tells me nastily "oh you can keep calling me until I get up on your way home". Knows damn well I can't multi-task and won't use the cell when I'm driving...1994 Chevy S10's didn't come with hands-free calling and bluetooth like mothers vehicle.

Shut the cell off, took kid to school, took my good old time getting home...stopping at the dollar store for a coke and trash bags...pulled in and "mother" was freaking the fuck out on "Norman" who was just barely up. Checked my phone later and had about 10 missed calls.   

Life is good. >:D 

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #7668 on: September 29, 2016, 11:02:20 AM »
SO refused to set the alarm for an appt he had today to be somewhere with mother.

Told mother to call me instead to wake him up, told him I would probably be driving home from school and that wouldn't work.

Tells me nastily "oh you can keep calling me until I get up on your way home". Knows damn well I can't multi-task and won't use the cell when I'm driving...1994 Chevy S10's didn't come with hands-free calling and bluetooth like mothers vehicle.

Shut the cell off, took kid to school, took my good old time getting home...stopping at the dollar store for a coke and trash bags...pulled in and "mother" was freaking the fuck out on "Norman" who was just barely up. Checked my phone later and had about 10 missed calls.   

:lol1: Would have loved seeing that.

The best punishment is the punishment people bring on to themselves.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7669 on: September 30, 2016, 02:55:35 AM »
:plus: IQ.

Today I went with my mum to her doctor for a check-up (she has stage 3 kidney failure but is doing really well on a strict diet, low salt, low sugar), then she had a blood test. Afterwards we went to the shops where I found my favourite shampoo that is very hard to find. But it is here in Collie!

Came home now on here.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #7670 on: September 30, 2016, 03:28:45 AM »
Stayed up all night and not by choice.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7671 on: September 30, 2016, 06:12:22 AM »

Haha manchild, next time set the alarm!  :rollingpin: :snooze:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7672 on: September 30, 2016, 06:20:46 AM »

'tard that I am, it took me several readings to follow that story. Finally got it.
 Hahahahaha  :plus:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7673 on: September 30, 2016, 12:07:25 PM »
 :laugh: +
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #7674 on: September 30, 2016, 03:35:39 PM »
Tea and cake at a bookshop cafe, gym for an hour, got some craft supplies for making Christmas cards... though still have not learnt how to do decoupage. Looks confusing.
Oh, and finally bought Gone Girl DVD... picked it up 3 times in past and put it back down.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #7675 on: September 30, 2016, 06:39:00 PM »

I don't get it. Who is this guy and why does he rely on women to wake him up? Is he 6?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #7676 on: September 30, 2016, 09:02:03 PM »

I don't get it. Who is this guy and why does he rely on women to wake him up? Is he 6?

He is the boy's father.

He has a good heart, he's made progress. Lots of it actually. :LOL:

Every now and then though he pulls the 6 yr old routine, mother encourages it quite a bit also at times.

His father sadly is stuck at 5 or 6...his mother seems to have made it to about 13. They had three sons, 2 are bi-polar, and the other one has been trying to overdose for about 10 years now.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7677 on: September 30, 2016, 11:25:48 PM »
Got a haircut and got a fringe to disguise the short bits I had at the front (hair pulling regrowth :-\). The fringe doesn't entirely suit me but it's better than what was there. Went for a drive north for lunch.
Will now be colouring my mothers and my own hair later.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7678 on: October 01, 2016, 02:10:50 AM »
^Reminds me that I need a hair cut. But this morning when leaving parent's house, I noticed that my back tyres are going bald. So that will be the next expense.

Left a day early to make sure the cats are ok since Kayleigh spent a night and a day in hospital. Poor things, they were busting to pee. I fed them and then went to pick Kayleigh up. She has heavy duty antibiotics for the next ten days.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7679 on: October 01, 2016, 04:39:55 AM »
Hmm, couldn't get through to mum on the phone. Looks like I'm only colouring my own hair later (after dinner).