Educational

Author Topic: Photo Thread, Pt Two  (Read 29169 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Photo Thread, Pt Two
« Reply #930 on: July 10, 2021, 07:51:08 PM »
Looks like it's a cool (summer) style. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #931 on: July 21, 2021, 06:36:07 AM »
Haven't posted a pic in a bit and the next one is me. I accidentally turned on the video, instead of closing it all out after taking some pics at the river this morning walking the dog.
There was twenty two minutes of video from the unique perspective of the inside of my front pocket. Fascinating stuff!! Once I noticed a light coming from my pocket and (Got PISSED. I get a lot of random forced ads, lately. Need to upgrade something or everything, maybe) I pulled it out to (curse, properly) find out why and BINGO! I was videoing my mug.

So I slowed it way down as much as my phone can (1/4 speed?) and took a screen shot at just the right moment, cropped most of the white sky out and here we go:

7Am today, getting ready for another day of packing.
Oh, that's my hand in the lower quadrant, not a small butt. I was rescuing some packing materials from the recycle bin at the time. I SHOULD be chasing butts, though! Good call.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 09:44:47 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #932 on: July 21, 2021, 06:46:34 AM »

It's someone else's turn, now.
 :heisenberg:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #933 on: July 21, 2021, 09:20:55 PM »
 :o

You trust the internet a lot more than I do.  :autism:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #934 on: July 21, 2021, 09:51:37 PM »
:o

You trust the internet a lot more than I do.  :autism:

Probably right. I removed the attachment. Please go into that secret place and remove the image. Please.

I was feeling light hearted, but I suppose some of that feeling can make a brain light before we know it. But, honestly, as generic as my looks are, almost anyone can find me around every corner, most especially at Christmas. :lol1:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #935 on: July 22, 2021, 07:16:41 AM »
 :LOL:

I definitely did not mean to stomp on your lightheartedness. Just cause I'm personally too paranoid to put my photo out there doesn't mean everyone has to be.

(Will still track it down later if you like... not sure if deleted attachments get stored somewhere in the admin system still)

:GA:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #936 on: July 22, 2021, 10:59:39 AM »
...They do not.

Nonetheless, cookie?  :cookie:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #937 on: July 22, 2021, 12:20:37 PM »
...They do not.

Nonetheless, cookie?  :cookie:

Good. Drama concluded. Sorry for initiating an  "IDTENT error"

No cookie unless I made them. Doubt yours meet my standard. Thank you.
 :thumbup:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #938 on: July 22, 2021, 03:01:23 PM »
 :hide:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #939 on: July 23, 2021, 12:41:57 AM »
:tinfoil:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #940 on: July 23, 2021, 06:17:48 AM »
I tried to reload the page to see if there was an image somewhere. No luck. Then I read the rest of the thread. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #941 on: July 23, 2021, 07:33:38 AM »
For the record, I can totally do covid-safe food prep when the situation calls for it. I have a local friend who's immunocompromised in a whole bunch of ways as well as very specific dietary restrictions, and I still managed to deliver her and her husband some treats last holiday.

:grrr:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #942 on: July 24, 2021, 11:23:50 AM »
For the record, I can totally do covid-safe food prep when the situation calls for it. I have a local friend who's immunocompromised in a whole bunch of ways as well as very specific dietary restrictions, and I still managed to deliver her and her husband some treats last holiday.

:grrr:

I don't understand why this post is in this thread, or why it has a grumpy face emote. :GA:
:gopher:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #943 on: July 24, 2021, 12:14:14 PM »
I tried to reload the page to see if there was an image somewhere. No luck. Then I read the rest of the thread. :P

Thanks for double checking, Odeon. I have no idea what came over me. I have posted a pic of my image in the past, but that was many years ago.

I'll post some fun pics soon. Like the panoramic river with seven thonged asses above the water, if I kept it.
 :lol1:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #944 on: July 24, 2021, 10:27:02 PM »
I don't understand why this post is in this thread, or why it has a grumpy face emote. :GA:

Temporary insanity?  :CanofWorms:

Or maybe just soreness that DD didn't want the cookie.