Educational

Author Topic: Death Row  (Read 972 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: Death Row
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 12:12:39 PM »
or possibly the mistaken belief that
she can 'turn him around' into a good
person.  Like the reason he was so bad
was purely down to him not having the
love of a good woman.  Lunacy in
other words  :zoinks:
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 01:00:30 PM »
I don't have a link but some years back Massad Ayoob wrote about a Christian Pollyanna dunderhead that married a career criminal scum while he was in prison for the reason you state. She met him through a prison lay ministry program. When he got out he forced her to kneel and put several 22 lr rounds in the back of her head.
Some people might wonder "What was she thinking?" I presume that she wasn't thinking. I guess if one can believe that an invisible friend voyeur is leering at everyone all the time it becomes easier to believe that handling venomous snakes is a good idea.  ::)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 01:09:25 PM »
I don't have a link but some years back Massad Ayoob wrote about a Christian Pollyanna dunderhead that married a career criminal scum while he was in prison for the reason you state. She met him through a prison lay ministry program. When he got out he forced her to kneel and put several 22 lr rounds in the back of her head.
Some people might wonder "What was she thinking?" I presume that she wasn't thinking. I guess if one can believe that an invisible friend voyeur is leering at everyone all the time it becomes easier to believe that handling venomous snakes is a good idea.  ::)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 01:10:38 PM »

No it is not a good idea really.  I would prefer the snakes!   Isn't that quite unusual though, the fact
that he was released.  I thought part of the attraction was for some, they never see the light of day!

Do death row prisoner's  ever get out of prison?
blah blah blah

eris

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 01:59:24 PM »
I have a smert anwser :D

ok, when you are dating a man in prison you are ALWAYS in the honeymoon stage.

Always waiting for his phone call. Just touching his hands makes you blush. He is always trying to woo you ( to keep you around). You get a letter like every single day in the mail...

you never have to deal with him leaving his underwear on the floor. You dont have to nag at him to take out the garbage. You never have to wonder if he is fucking Maryjane Rottencrotch, you never have to deal with any of that shit

always in the honeymoon stage, where a wink and a kiss kiss makes the heart-a-flutter

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011, 02:04:28 PM »

You never have to wonder if he is fucking Maryjane Rottencrotch

You need to worry about Big Bubba fucking HIM.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 02:04:46 PM »

No it is not a good idea really.  I would prefer the snakes!   Isn't that quite unusual though, the fact
that he was released.  I thought part of the attraction was for some, they never see the light of day!

They might, if their conviction is overturned on appeal.  I don't know any statistics about that. 
 They might also have their death sentence commuted to life in prison by their state's governor.   
 Other than that I believe they are stuck where they are.  :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 03:02:20 PM »

The one I referred to was not on Death Row prior to murdering the dunderhead. He was just a violent POS. Kenneth McDuff, OTOH, was one of many scum taken off of Death Row by the Furman versus Georgia ruling in 1972. He got out and murdered several other people. The sob sisters that got him out should be real proud of that one. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Allen_McDuff

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2011, 03:17:15 PM »
 I did not know Death Row prisoners were ever paroled.  I'm scared now.   :hide:

People forget.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2011, 03:25:53 PM »

What if someone happened to be on death row because of testimony from a policeman who was later found to be crooked in some way?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2011, 03:28:31 PM »

What if someone happened to be on death row because of testimony from a policeman who was later found to be crooked in some way?

I mean *guilty* death row prisoners.  Kenneth McDuff was paroled due to overcrowding in the prison system.  :thumbdn:

People forget.

P7PSP

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2011, 03:57:09 PM »

Not applicable to McDuff, Furman vs Georgia is the same case that got Charles Manson et al off of death row. OTOH scum like Valerie Moore have been paroled after committing murder to commit more murders. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,259262,00.html
And sob sisters made sure that Lawrence Singleton was released after raping a girl and chopping off her arms. He ended up on death row in Florida for a later murder. http://articles.sfgate.com/2002-01-01/news/17525637_1_roxanne-hayes-lawrence-singleton-mary-vincent
Edmund Kemper http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Kemper
Arthur Shawcross  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Shawcross
In every one of these cases horrid scumbags committed horrid acts and were deemed okay to release to prey on other victims.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2011, 03:58:57 PM »

Not applicable to McDuff, Furman vs Georgia is the same case that got Charles Manson et al off of death row. OTOH scum like Valerie Moore have been paroled after committing murder to commit more murders. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,259262,00.html
And sob sisters made sure that Lawrence Singleton was released after raping a girl and chopping off her arms. He ended up on death row in Florida for a later murder. http://articles.sfgate.com/2002-01-01/news/17525637_1_roxanne-hayes-lawrence-singleton-mary-vincent
Edmund Kemper http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Kemper
Arthur Shawcross  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Shawcross
In every one of these cases horrid scumbags committed horrid acts and were deemed okay to release to prey on other victims.

I remember Singleton, I can't believe anyone thought he was safe to walk free.  :facepalm2:

People forget.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2011, 04:04:25 PM »

Or maybe she had a fetish for violent men , there is such a thing. :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

P7PSP

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2011, 04:08:51 PM »
Could be. Maybe it was worth it to her.  :dunno: