Educational

Author Topic: Welcome steadfast  (Read 8118 times)

Offline steadfast

• Rookie (be kind to me)
Re: Welcome steadfast
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2011, 12:32:24 PM »
I have considered going on Jerry Springer to show my boobs. I don't see the advantage of doing it here. You don't even give Jerry beads. Also, since I have several adult children, you must have figured out by now that I am no spring chicken. My boobs were nice in their day, but now, I don't think it is such a pretty sight.
I am not autistic. I think the internet is great for autistic people. The ones that hate social interaction don't feel threatened and can communicate quite well in writing, like my son. The Asperger's type, which can be very annoying in person because they don't know when they are being annoying, are less annoying in writing and easier to ignore when they do say annoying things. I am thinking of my niece, who hasn't been diagnosed but I know that she has it. I am not trying to insult present company who I am sure can be very nice in their own way.
I have stood on my head. I can't remember standing on anyone else's, but I do remember a time when all three of my kids stood on each other's heads in the pool.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2011, 01:15:52 PM »
I have considered going on Jerry Springer to show my boobs. I don't see the advantage of doing it here. You don't even give Jerry beads. Also, since I have several adult children, you must have figured out by now that I am no spring chicken. My boobs were nice in their day, but now, I don't think it is such a pretty sight.
I am not autistic. I think the internet is great for autistic people. The ones that hate social interaction don't feel threatened and can communicate quite well in writing, like my son. The Asperger's type, which can be very annoying in person because they don't know when they are being annoying, are less annoying in writing and easier to ignore when they do say annoying things. I am thinking of my niece, who hasn't been diagnosed but I know that she has it. I am not trying to insult present company who I am sure can be very nice in their own way.I have stood on my head. I can't remember standing on anyone else's, but I do remember a time when all three of my kids stood on each other's heads in the pool.

OMG. You sound like you've had really bad experiences with aspies :o

Believe it or not, not all Asperger's types are are annoying in real life. Some of us actually have a reasonable sense of self-awareness, and are able to co-exist with non-Asperger's types, and are very nice in our own way. :angel:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2011, 01:42:37 PM »
I can tell I am being annoying when people start to treat me like dirt.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2011, 03:25:09 PM »
Obvious troll is becoming more obvious.  :viking:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2011, 03:52:03 PM »
Obvious troll is becoming more obvious.  :viking:

I'm not sure she's a troll. I thought she was maybe just hopelessly ignorant, and has no idea how patronizing she sounds.

Osensitive1

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2011, 04:03:50 PM »
Jerry Springer is a big part of the reason the whole world thinks americans are all ignorant inbred rednecks. Our country is much better off if you just show your boobs here.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2011, 04:07:24 PM »
 :laugh:

We may need a "I love Jack" smiley.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2011, 04:08:39 PM »
I am not autistic. I think the internet is great for autistic people. The ones that hate social interaction don't feel threatened and can communicate quite well in writing, like my son. The Asperger's type, which can be very annoying in person because they don't know when they are being annoying, are less annoying in writing and easier to ignore when they do say annoying things. I am thinking of my niece, who hasn't been diagnosed but I know that she has it. I am not trying to insult present company who I am sure can be very nice in their own way.
I have stood on my head. I can't remember standing on anyone else's, but I do remember a time when all three of my kids stood on each other's heads in the pool.

You are pretty annoying but I'm sure you can be nice in your own way.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2011, 05:18:04 PM »
I think MLA smells a Meadow.

eris

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2011, 06:07:06 PM »
The Asperger's type, which can be very annoying in person because they don't know when they are being annoying, are less annoying in writing and easier to ignore when they do say annoying things.

I know when I am being annoying ;)

do you ?

P7PSP

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2011, 06:08:41 PM »
I think MLA smells a Meadow muffin.
Perhaps.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2011, 06:10:09 PM »

P7PSP

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2011, 06:12:54 PM »
 :lol:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2011, 06:18:01 PM »

I'm in favor of that.  :thumbup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2011, 06:22:36 PM »

I'm in favor of that.  :thumbup:
Jack is a heathen that does not believe in karma. She must be stopped.   :soapbox: