Educational

Author Topic: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question  (Read 10011 times)

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
Re: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question
« Reply #195 on: August 22, 2011, 02:24:36 PM »

No, you are staying because you think to do otherwise is to "lose".  You have something to prove, and that works very nicely here. :)

Really? It's humorous how so many people imagine themselves to be experts in psychology.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2011, 02:26:02 PM »

No, you are staying because you think to do otherwise is to "lose".  You have something to prove, and that works very nicely here. :)

Really? It's humorous how so many people imagine themselves to be experts in psychology.

It's humorous how you engage in hyperbole when you run out of comebacks.  :zoinks:

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2011, 02:29:53 PM »

It's humorous how you engage in hyperbole when you run out of comebacks.  :zoinks:

That's not hyperbole, it's quite plainly true. You and a few others think they know my motives better than I do, and any statement I make to the contrary must be wrong because they don't agree with your preconceived notions.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2011, 02:32:50 PM »

That's not hyperbole, it's quite plainly true. You and a few others think they know my motives better than I do, and any statement I make to the contrary must be wrong because they don't agree with your preconceived notions.

Do you know what hyperbole means?

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2011, 02:34:34 PM »

Yes, do you know what the phrase "buy your own bloody dictionary MidlifeAspie" means?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #200 on: August 22, 2011, 02:36:20 PM »

Yes, do you know what the phrase "buy your own bloody dictionary MidlifeAspie" means?

Who buys dictionaries?  Have you ever heard of this thing called the internet?  You should get a computer.

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #201 on: August 22, 2011, 02:38:51 PM »

Who buys dictionaries?  Have you ever heard of this thing called the internet?  You should get a computer.

I don't need a computer. Living just fine without one.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #202 on: August 22, 2011, 02:41:13 PM »

Last word

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #203 on: August 22, 2011, 02:43:20 PM »

Last word

Ha, so that's what this is about to you. You're one of those old school of thought people who actually gives a darn about who makes the last statement. How simple.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #204 on: August 22, 2011, 02:46:15 PM »
I was just proving a point  :LOL:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #205 on: August 22, 2011, 02:47:14 PM »

He mad.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #206 on: August 22, 2011, 04:08:46 PM »
BTW, you didn't answer the questions. Do you think Earth is approximately 6,000 or so years old? And have you condemned us already?

Yes, I'm a YEC, so what? And condemned who for what?

How do you account for the many dating methods that rather conclusively prove that our planet is more than 6,000 years old?

And you condemning us. The question (that I can't be arsed to locate right now, and I'm paraphrasing here) was about your duty as a Christian to save our souls unless you'd decided it was too late already.

Initial conditions and the way data is sorted through too often.

No, I'm not condemning anyone and technically it would be yourselves who would condemn yourselves and only God that can save you. What do you want me to witness to you? Initially I was here to find out if anyone knew anything about the PPR-newbies, but I've been staying to answer questions just to be courteous.
Sorry, but what initial conditions are you talking about? Are you trying the "that light from that distant star was created at the same time as the star" explanation on me? Or something equally unlikely? I would have thought that an all-powerful being could come up with something more plausible.

Maybe you people just got his message wrong and he is laughing his all-powerful arse off right now. Or, more likely still, this is not a test but all there is, but you'll never know because you'll be gone.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #207 on: August 22, 2011, 04:19:04 PM »
lol, don't be a smartass, dude. As a Christian, I thought you were supposed to take such questions seriously and make some effort to answer them so that we may be saved from the eternal pits of hell.

Or have you already counted us all as dogs and swine unworthy of your holy pearls?
Not all christians are 'spread the word' types or apologist, though don't know enough about parakeet in particular to know if this applies.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #208 on: August 22, 2011, 05:21:15 PM »
lol, don't be a smartass, dude. As a Christian, I thought you were supposed to take such questions seriously and make some effort to answer them so that we may be saved from the eternal pits of hell.

Or have you already counted us all as dogs and swine unworthy of your holy pearls?
Not all christians are 'spread the word' types or apologist, though don't know enough about parakeet in particular to know if this applies.

I realize that. But I wonder how such Christians interpret Jesus' command to his disciples to spread the Gospel to the nations.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: August 22, 2011, 05:23:32 PM »
Or, more likely still, this is not a test but all there is, but you'll never know because you'll be gone.

Now, now, be fair. How can we special human beings ever be gone for good? This whole universe and eternity itself exist for us. :autism: