Author Topic: Welcome VenatorDraconis / Iamnotaparakeet.  (Read 3289 times)

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
Re: Welcome VenatorDraconis / Iamnotaparakeet.
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 02:22:44 PM »
Generic welcome and all that.

So you are here to check up on new WP members, why?

He thinks that new members who have suspicious names are either Butterflies or Squiddy.  He has been keeping a close eye on new members for 5 months now waiting for them to come back and get him.  Perseveration at its finest.

I call unnecessary paranoia.

Perhaps so, but so what?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 02:23:42 PM »
Welcome.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2011, 02:24:47 PM »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2011, 02:27:25 PM »

He thinks that new members who have suspicious names are either Butterflies or Squiddy.  He has been keeping a close eye on new members for 5 months now waiting for them to come back and get him.  Perseveration at its finest.

Actually, no, I don't think that Lourna is doing any of this. Praetor had been for a brief time copying your former modus operandi, but I am not certain as to who is doing this now. There is the possibility that these are genuine newbies and not people who are there on a specific mission, but the latter has the appearance of being more likely to me at least. I'm not accusing any of you, and I doubt SquidThing is doing of this either. I'm just asking if anything is known or if this issue is alien to you here as well.

What issue?  And if Praetor is back to harassing people on WP I would like to know as he and I had a deal that stopped that.  What was my MO that is now being copied?

Her name is spelled Lorna btw, and we just call her Butterflies here.

It was months ago when Praetor had done that, probably before you made any agreement. Not "your" as in second person singular, but as in second person plural - not specifically referring to you but to the members of this site who had been involved back in February through April in the harassment. Okay, Lorna is Butterflies, thanks.

I think you are confused.  the members of this site don't have any group think, and messing with people is not why the site exists.  You were harassed by 2, maybe 3 members of this site.  It wasn't a vast conspiracy, you just pissed some people off.  I really recommend that you don't engage everyone here with that kind of attitude or it might happen again.  There are no internet police that are going to save you if things start popping up on the internet again.  Your insistence that there are only provokes further action.  The one thing this site does feed on is taking entertainment where it can.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2011, 02:28:22 PM »
Entertainment is almost always a good thing. :orly:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 02:31:52 PM »

Actually, no, I don't think that Lourna is doing any of this. Praetor had been for a brief time copying your former modus operandi, but I am not certain as to who is doing this now. There is the possibility that these are genuine newbies and not people who are there on a specific mission, but the latter has the appearance of being more likely to me at least. I'm not accusing any of you, and I doubt SquidThing is doing of this either. I'm just asking if anything is known or if this issue is alien to you here as well.

What issue?  And if Praetor is back to harassing people on WP I would like to know as he and I had a deal that stopped that.  What was my MO that is now being copied?

It was months ago when Praetor had done that, probably before you made any agreement. Not "your" as in second person singular, but as in second person plural - not specifically referring to you but to the members of this site who had been involved back in February through April in the harassment. Okay, Lorna is Butterflies, thanks.

I think you are confused.  the members of this site don't have any group think, and messing with people is not why the site exists.  You were harassed by 2, maybe 3 members of this site.  It wasn't a vast conspiracy, you just pissed some people off.  I really recommend that you don't engage everyone here with that kind of attitude or it might happen again.  There are no internet police that are going to save you if things start popping up on the internet again.  Your insistence that there are only provokes further action.  The one thing this site does feed on is taking entertainment where it can.

Yes, I know the difference between everyone and a few. Thanks Captain Obvious.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2011, 02:33:07 PM »

Fuck dude, I am the only one here who was looking out for you because I know how fucked up you are.  Never mind.  Have fun here, I know everyone else will.  :autism:

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2011, 02:34:03 PM »

Unless it's later series of good shows that have their rights bought out by idiots who don't know how to write a plot and don't really care, such as Stargate Universe and Star Trek Enterprise.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2011, 02:35:33 PM »

Unless it's later series of good shows that have their rights bought out by idiots who don't know how to write a plot and don't really care, such as Stargate Universe and Star Trek Enterprise.

I hear that you are quite popular on the dating sites, OKCupid and MySpace.  I think that's awesome.  I understand your wife is hot to trot ;)

P7PSP

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2011, 02:37:22 PM »
I liked Star Trek TNG better than the original, never watched Enterprise. I never have watched the Stargate series.

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2011, 02:37:31 PM »

Fuck dude, I am the only one here who was looking out for you because I know how fucked up you are.  Never mind.  Have fun here, I know everyone else will.  :autism:

Hey, thanks for the advice, sorry for initially disparaging it.

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2011, 02:41:20 PM »

I hear that you are quite popular on the dating sites, OKCupid and MySpace.  I think that's awesome.  I understand your wife is hot to trot ;)

Not in the least.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2011, 02:44:57 PM »

Not in the least.

Poor, stupid parakeet  :(

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2011, 02:45:45 PM »

Not in the least.

Nope, you don't realize what I mean.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2011, 02:46:53 PM »

Not in the least.

Nope, you don't realize what I mean.

That you're actually married to a man?  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.