Author Topic: All you straight people......  (Read 4748 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: All you straight people......
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2011, 03:14:00 PM »
Jesus' Twelve Apostles were all men. That should tell you something.

Some of them looked effeminate, according to da Vinci.

According to Dan Brown, at least. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2011, 06:08:46 PM »
Jesus' Twelve Apostles were all men. That should tell you something.

Some of them looked effeminate, according to da Vinci.

According to Dan Brown, at least. :P

I wonder if he borrowed the Enigma device from Bletchingley Park and ran it over the Bible to get his version of events.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2011, 08:41:53 PM »
We would all die from AIDS.

Implying gays already all die of aids.  ::)
If homosexuality were the norm, the HIV epidemic would've spread much faster due to the fact that it is more likely to transmit during anal sex.   Also, drug users and blood donors would've been more likely to have HIV as well.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 08:46:19 PM by Dexter Morgan »

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2011, 07:22:01 AM »

If homosexuality were the norm, the HIV epidemic would've spread much faster due to the fact that it is more likely to transmit during anal sex.   Also, drug users and blood donors would've been more likely to have HIV as well.
If homosexuality were the norm, research on defeating HIV would be world-wide top priority. There might even be a cure or a vaccine then.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2011, 07:34:07 AM »

Straight couples participate in Anal sex too you know , probably at a higher percentage than gay couples.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2011, 08:10:00 AM »

Straight couples participate in Anal sex too you know , probably at a higher percentage than gay couples.

No Squiddy.  All teh homoseckshuals do the buttsex and none of the "normal" people do.  :LOL:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2011, 10:56:07 AM »
You're also forgetting that half of that complete-gay population would be lesbians, who are much less likely to do the anal

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2011, 10:57:39 AM »

No Squiddy.  All teh homoseckshuals do the buttsex and none of the "normal" people do.  :LOL:

:lol:

I thought I would explain it in basic terms so as not to confuse the poor dear.  :angel:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Scrapheap

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2011, 11:08:58 AM »
If homosexuality were the norm, the HIV epidemic would've spread much faster due to the fact that it is more likely to transmit during anal sex.   

:duh:

No! No! No!  ::)

AIDS spread faster in gay men due to the fact that they're far more promiscous than straight men.

It's no more or less likely to spread through anal or vaginal sex. :duh:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2011, 11:23:17 AM »
If homosexuality were the norm, the HIV epidemic would've spread much faster due to the fact that it is more likely to transmit during anal sex.   

AIDS spread faster in gay men due to the fact that they're far more promiscous than straight men.

Indeed. That's why it spread so fast in Africa.

The tighter or less lubricated the cavity, the bigger the chance of small ruptures, and thus contamination though.

Sorry, prude mode. :P
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2011, 11:50:10 AM »

Not ALL gay men are more promiscuous than straight men sadly.  :'(

Although apparently anal sex does increase chances due to the tissue around the anus being less resilient or something.  :dunno:

Often, people think that sex between men is all about anal sex - it isn't, but anal sex carries the greatest risk in terms of contracting or transmitting HIV. You can't 'create' HIV or an STD by having anal sex, but it is a high-risk activity. You can reduce the risks by using a condom properly. Some men prefer to use female condoms when having sex with other guys.

Try not to tear or damage the inside of the anus - this will increase the chances of HIV being transmitted when having anal sex or when licking or touching the anus.

Compared to anal sex, oral is much less risky, but there are a number of STDs that can be transmitted when giving or receiving oral sex.

http://www.avert.org/young-gay-sex.htm

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2011, 07:29:38 PM »

I thought I would explain it in basic terms so as not to confuse the poor dear.  :angel:
Anal sex as a commonality among straight people has only become a recent phenomena.  Even including heterosexual anal sex, it is mainly a one way path.   We would have made it a number one priority, but it is not certain that the focus on curing it would be faster than the speeding of the epidemic.  Nothing that I have said is ignorant.  Anal sex is more likely than vaginal sex to transmit STDs due the the rectal tissue being thinner.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2011, 07:35:23 PM »

Anal sex as a commonality among straight people has only become a recent phenomena.  Even including heterosexual anal sex, it is mainly a one way path.   We would have made it a number one priority, but it is not certain that the focus on curing it would be faster than the speed of the epidemic.  Nothing that I have said is ignorant.  Anal sex is more likely than vaginal sex to transmit STDs due the the rectal tissue being thinner.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2011, 07:57:46 PM »

Anal sex as a commonality among straight people has only become a recent phenomena.  Even including heterosexual anal sex, it is mainly a one way path.   We would have made it a number one priority, but it is not certain that the focus on curing it would be faster than the speeding of the epidemic.  Nothing that I have said is ignorant.  Anal sex is more likely than vaginal sex to transmit STDs due the the rectal tissue being thinner.

It actually is ignorant to claim that all gay men engage in anal sex.  The last figures I read said it was somewhere around 10%.  Even if we presume that A) anal sex is a more likely sexual method to contract or spread HIV and B) that when gay men do so they are somehow universally unable to use a condom, your argument still doesn't stand up as gay does not equal anal sex. 

Plus you have conveniently ignored the statement that 50% of the population would be lesbian.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2011, 09:20:05 PM »
I wonder if anal sex was in fact natural? I mean, you have the male "P-spot", which can only be stimulated with the penetration of the anal cavity. :zoinks: