Educational

Author Topic: All you straight people......  (Read 4750 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: All you straight people......
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2011, 06:29:57 PM »
Point is, if everyone were gay, and I mean homosexual and not just happy, there would be a population implosion. Why? Gay couples would be forced to adopt, or go surrogate, and I don't think the laws have changed that much to allow gay couples the freedom to have children at the same rate as hetero couples.

And imagine if things got tighter, through the generations, we wouldn't have to worry about AIDS killing off people, it'd be our own sexuality that would do it.

Just sayin'.

If the majority of people were gay, then it's unlikely that there would be any problems with allowing gays to adopt, as homosexuality would be the norm, rather than the exception.
If the majority of people were gay, then there would be far less accidental pregnancy, therefore far less children to adopt anyway.

It's pretty easy for gay people to have kids. If the majority were gay, it would become a lot easier. It would be as simple as a guy providing a woman with a sample of his man-juice.
People would not stop reproducing simply because they were gay.
The world is already overpopulated, and getting worse. If people had to go to the bother of setting up a surrogacy agreement, they are only likely to go to the bother if they really want a kid. Accidental pregnancy would almost cease to exist, and that would go a long way towards reversing the worlds problems with overpopulation.

Very good point on accidental births.

That was sort of my point, about population. Because there would be less liklihood of accidental and unwanted pregnancies, most (if not all) children born to gay parents (or adopted by gay parents) would be planned.

Yes, the norm. Only real problem is if the fundie Christians still had power in govt, as a lot of them still see homosexuality as the 'devil's work'.

Would be interesting times, indeed.

But surely the majority of fundies would be gay as well, same with fundie Muslims. If they were almost all gay, then I'm sure they would quickly change their objections to it.

Would be easy, if it were the case. But I still think that with them, their beliefs and their teachings would make them go against the norm. If homosexuality  were the norm back in the OT however, then yes, the fundies would be in step as well.

It's really a good hyperthetical situation, and really makes you ponder what might have been.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #121 on: September 07, 2011, 09:45:45 AM »
If homosexuality were the norm there would have never been a human race.  When we were all living in caves and eating mammoths we were not going to figure out what caused pregnancy and have the forethought to go against our natural urges to continue to populate the species.

eris

« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2011, 03:42:37 PM »
I once read that 80% of goats are bisexual.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #123 on: September 07, 2011, 03:43:58 PM »

Who tested that hypothesis?  :autism:

eris

« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2011, 03:44:50 PM »
Oh, and ALL female hyenas give each other oral sex.

in their hierarchy, the females are in charge. At first scientists thought that hyenas were hermaphrodites because the females have these huge fake penises. but they are fake pensises they actally have vaginas..., they are females and females are the boss :)

and to make that fake penis grow (and also because it feels good i assume) female hyenas are constantly giving each other oral sex.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #125 on: September 07, 2011, 03:51:55 PM »
They should pay closer attention to their surroundings.  Its the fucking Savannah, not a house party at Andy Dick's place.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2011, 05:12:22 PM »

Who tested that hypothesis?  :autism:

Some perv looking up goatse.