Educational

Author Topic: Ask Trigger some shit  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Ask Trigger some shit
« on: July 27, 2011, 11:11:02 PM »
I saw in another thread that you play Starfleet Commander did you play Starfleet Battles?  It was a favorite of mine throughout college and was wondering how similar it is to SFB.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
Re: Ask Trigger some shit
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 12:41:50 AM »
How's your security clearance? Did you figure out that pissing off other drivers could cause you to lose your security clearance?

eris

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 08:39:44 PM »
why 11 ?

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 08:47:20 PM »
I saw in another thread that you play Starfleet Commander did you play Starfleet Battles?  It was a favorite of mine throughout college and was wondering how similar it is to SFB.

I don't know. What's Starfleet Battles? Starfleet Commander is a textbased online game where you build up planets and collect resources and build large fleets and you can attack your neighbors and transit within your system and galaxy and even to other galaxies within the universe. I am currently ranked in the Top 1,300 out of over 25,000 players.

http://wiki.playstarfleet.com/index.php/Main_Page
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 08:53:10 PM »
why 11 ?

Hmmm...that answer depends on who is asking. Since you are into really skinny and younger dudes and taken and I am 6'1" and 190 lbs I'll give you the real answer. :P

I hate prime numbers above 11 except 17. For instance, I cannot set the volume at any number like 23 or 31. It just so happens 11 is symmetrical and the first such number. I also like 33, which was Larry Bird's number. It was my jersey number in baseball, hockey, and basketball. Trigger 11 is also the name of my band, although I have yet to record anything. Too much ADD and life drama.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 09:00:24 PM by Trigger 11 »
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 09:29:19 PM »
You forgot to answer my question!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 07:39:00 AM »

I don't know. What's Starfleet Battles? Starfleet Commander is a textbased online game where you build up planets and collect resources and build large fleets and you can attack your neighbors and transit within your system and galaxy and even to other galaxies within the universe. I am currently ranked in the Top 1,300 out of over 25,000 players.

http://wiki.playstarfleet.com/index.php/Main_Page

It was and still is mostly a ship to ship combat game where you controlled anywhere from one ship to a fleet.  Some people played most advanced campaign style games that included long protracted conflicts more like what you describe but I was not one of them. 
http://www.starfleetgames.com/starfleetbattles.shtml 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

eris

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 09:51:42 AM »
why 11 ?

Hmmm...that answer depends on who is asking. Since you are into really skinny and younger dudes and taken and I am 6'1" and 190 lbs I'll give you the real answer. :P

I hate prime numbers above 11 except 17. For instance, I cannot set the volume at any number like 23 or 31. It just so happens 11 is symmetrical and the first such number. I also like 33, which was Larry Bird's number. It was my jersey number in baseball, hockey, and basketball. Trigger 11 is also the name of my band, although I have yet to record anything. Too much ADD and life drama.

I also have weird number obsessions. Cant stant 313 or any combination of that, even if it is hidden in a larger nmber

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 08:16:01 PM »
I don't believe he's going to answer my question.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 05:56:06 PM »
why 11 ?

I also have weird number obsessions. Cant stant 313 or any combination of that, even if it is hidden in a larger nmber

So, you're no fan of Donald Duck's car then Eris?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 06:15:49 PM »
why 11 ?

Or the Munsters' address.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2011, 12:02:16 AM »
why 11 ?

Or the Munsters' address.

Wasn't that 1313 Mockingbird Lane?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 05:17:54 PM »
Why exactly did you decide to TEXT me at 11:21pm the night before last, instead of sending me a message on here?  If I had forgotten to put my cell on silent before going to sleep, I would have been completely fucking ripshit.  As it is, I think that was rude, weird, and not OK.  And yes, I'm saying this publically; I'm half-considering whether it's worth starting a bloody callout.

EDIT:  OK, this is going to be a callout, now.  I read my ask away thread, and I'm PISSED.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 05:20:06 PM by PMS Elle »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 05:32:44 PM »
I felt genuinely bad about bullshit brought on you right at the time I left. Wasn't aware of time, honestly. Didn't even think it'd be considered rude, but rather more personal as an apology on my part. Sorry it was taken completely opposite. I never can understand how to appropriately do a nice gesture.

:facepalm2:
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 05:34:26 PM »
I felt genuinely bad about bullshit brought on you right at the time I left. Wasn't aware of time, honestly. Didn't even think it'd be considered rude, but rather more personal as an apology on my part. Sorry it was taken completely opposite. I never can understand how to appropriately do a nice gesture.

:facepalm2:
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,18215.msg802218.html#new
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.