Author Topic: What are You doing right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 67496 times)

TheoK

Re: What are You doing right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #1410 on: July 17, 2012, 04:10:58 PM »
Coquo oryzam  8)

Feminines of the first declension get -m in accusative. Nice  :viking:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1411 on: July 17, 2012, 04:13:08 PM »
Cooking PA's stuffed (Green Onion Sausage) bell peppers.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1412 on: July 18, 2012, 12:20:40 PM »
Not listened to nirvana in ages...

Although I am thinking I might just slap Burned One's album on the CD player (one of the CDs she has released) Yes, I mean the member here.
I'm not a big Nirvana fan but there's one song of theirs that isn't widely known which I love. Grey Goose. Really good guitar. It has a sexy sound to it.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1413 on: July 18, 2012, 01:35:19 PM »
Listening to music, posting and browsing the web.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1414 on: July 18, 2012, 05:34:36 PM »
Eating spaghetti and moping.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #1415 on: July 18, 2012, 05:58:46 PM »
^ it could be worse....you could be eating spaghetti and mopping :tard:
blah blah blah

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1416 on: July 18, 2012, 06:20:19 PM »
 :P

Got in a bad fight with WolFish. Not sure what's going to happen.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #1417 on: July 18, 2012, 06:31:49 PM »

Ouch... hope you guys sort things out!  Fights can clear the air, and relationships where there is no fighting often mean that someone is just keeping the peace.

Well i tried to put a positive spin on it :headbang2:   seriously though, hope you work things out  :thumbup:
blah blah blah

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1418 on: July 18, 2012, 06:58:18 PM »

Ouch... hope you guys sort things out!  Fights can clear the air, and relationships where there is no fighting often mean that someone is just keeping the peace.

Well i tried to put a positive spin on it :headbang2:   seriously though, hope you work things out  :thumbup:

I hope so too.

I am about to watch TV now that my cable box has been reset.   :tv:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

TheoK

« Reply #1419 on: July 18, 2012, 10:26:58 PM »
Audio musicam  8)

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #1420 on: July 19, 2012, 02:56:08 AM »
I am making a 'thank you' card to Mrs Sherratt who is the teaching assistant at urchins school.  She spends 22 hours a week with him.

I wouldn't normally be a creepy bumlick to a teacher (never was a teachers pet) but she deserves this card along with the huge bouquet of flowers she will get tomorrow on the last day.

In the beginning she was kicked, punched, bitten, had her hair pulled and her glasses got launched across the classroom -  she never moaned or made a fuss or even flinched.  She has never had a day off and has been a continuous positive influence!  He no longer gets sent to headmaster's office and i was thrilled with his first school report.  She has put some of her own time to work with my child and often goes above and beyond the call of duty. :viking:

A few weeks ago i had to attend several meeting about whether Birmingham City Council would continue to part fund her work (he goes to a Worcester school) and i saw her outside.  She was in tears in case they didn't (they did btw) and although she would still have had a job as she would just go back to helping a Worcester special ed. needs child she was saying "I don't know what i will do if i don't get him (urchin) next year, i love him so much, he is like the son i never had"   ahh Bless

She is one of the lowly paid unsung heroes and whatever it is they pay her -  isn't enough!

Praise Mrs Sherratt :roses: :worship:   
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1421 on: July 19, 2012, 03:07:02 AM »
Reading up on Gustafsberg mixers. Bloody things have energy saving functions that limit the flow of hot water, which is all good and well if you have hot water from the instant you use them but rather annoying if you don't.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #1422 on: July 19, 2012, 05:34:24 AM »
Lectito linguam Latinam  8)

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1423 on: July 19, 2012, 06:53:34 AM »
I am making a 'thank you' card to Mrs Sherratt who is the teaching assistant at urchins school.  She spends 22 hours a week with him.

I wouldn't normally be a creepy bumlick to a teacher (never was a teachers pet) but she deserves this card along with the huge bouquet of flowers she will get tomorrow on the last day.

In the beginning she was kicked, punched, bitten, had her hair pulled and her glasses got launched across the classroom -  she never moaned or made a fuss or even flinched.  She has never had a day off and has been a continuous positive influence!  He no longer gets sent to headmaster's office and i was thrilled with his first school report.  She has put some of her own time to work with my child and often goes above and beyond the call of duty. :viking:

A few weeks ago i had to attend several meeting about whether Birmingham City Council would continue to part fund her work (he goes to a Worcester school) and i saw her outside.  She was in tears in case they didn't (they did btw) and although she would still have had a job as she would just go back to helping a Worcester special ed. needs child she was saying "I don't know what i will do if i don't get him (urchin) next year, i love him so much, he is like the son i never had"   ahh Bless

She is one of the lowly paid unsung heroes and whatever it is they pay her -  isn't enough!

Praise Mrs Sherratt :roses: :worship:

We need more people like her. My son had someone like that in his last school before I pulled him. What a huge positive influence that person had. I know the gratitude that you feel. So glad Urchin has her again next year. :hug:
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

TheoK

« Reply #1424 on: July 19, 2012, 06:55:59 AM »
 :agreed: