Author Topic: What are You doing right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 67509 times)

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: What are You doing right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #1320 on: July 06, 2012, 08:38:09 AM »
Watching Property Brothers. Love that show.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #1321 on: July 06, 2012, 01:57:48 PM »
Popping an oxycontin, likewise a quarter milligram of clonidine, a little lyrica, 30mg baclofen and lying down, hoping the myoclonic seizures will stop and I will get to be able to stand in order to cook the chilli I am so looking forward to..
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #1322 on: July 06, 2012, 03:14:33 PM »
Seething

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1323 on: July 06, 2012, 03:32:31 PM »
I think the new guy I'm training on Wednesday is doing court ordered community service, not the usual high school community service hours needed for graduation. Hmm....I hope he's not creepy.  :P
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1324 on: July 06, 2012, 09:47:27 PM »
I find in all those shows most of the people buying the houses have very little vision as to what can be done with a space
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1325 on: July 06, 2012, 11:40:27 PM »
waiting for pain med to kick in so I can sleep.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1326 on: July 07, 2012, 10:21:59 AM »
I find in all those shows most of the people buying the houses have very little vision as to what can be done with a space
Exactly!!!! Drives me bonkers sometimes when some high maintenance person writes it all off saying it's completely impossible to take a dumpy looking place and turn it into something amazing. Geez, it's a structure. Structures can be changed. Just because it's built this way now, doesn't mean everything has to stay that way. Although I'm always fascinated at what they find when they start tearing down walls. Old pipes, asbestos, shoddy wiring....all the things that terrify people. You just never know what you will find.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1327 on: July 07, 2012, 11:13:30 AM »
What causes one's pain, your royal highness?

This ol' goat, he fell on glass as a kid, which went through his patellar tendon, right at the point where the gap is betwixt kneecap and tibia/fibula, then as he was recovering, got attacked by a bunch of chavscum. Not sure what the cause. of my hip pain is though, other than perhaps the alteration in gait caused by the knee pain/attendant muscle weakness.

I had surgery on my knee, which didn't help, and instead damaged a nerve in my leg, leaving me with neuropathic pain and loss of feeling down my leg. Although since my foot started...thickening...and losing feeling, losing the toe-curl reflex I am not so sure there is not so sure there isn't something else more insidious going on. The hyperreflexia, myoclonic seizures, muscle fasciculations, memory loss....damn, I can actually drive a needle into my foot and not feel it until its at LEAST a half quarter inch deep.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #1328 on: July 07, 2012, 11:41:53 AM »
Brushing my teeth.. in three phases.. mmm, only takes me about 15/20 minutes to finish. Um, tadski obsessed I am.. concerning da brushwork.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1329 on: July 07, 2012, 02:28:46 PM »
making chilli, popping an oxy.

TheoK

« Reply #1330 on: July 07, 2012, 02:29:31 PM »
Ah, oxy is nice.  8)

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1331 on: July 07, 2012, 02:49:51 PM »
Trying to get two preoccupied kids out the door to run errands is like trying to herd cats  :P

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1332 on: July 07, 2012, 02:57:29 PM »
I prefer IV hydrochloride of morphia personally, to oral or IV oxy.

I'm going to need a shot of methoxetamine when I am done cooking though, as my leg is screaming in agony right now. But I just had a taste of the part-done chilli and it tastes oh so delish

Still have to add the dried fly agaric, dried ceps, the smoked habaneros, chipotles, a birds eye chilli and the Chalciporus piperatus.. Fuck yes this is going to be such a feast.

Going to serve it in enchilada wraps, topped with a mix of emmental and mozzarella, for pudding, fresh, ripe gala melon, sprinkled with a mix of brown sugar, lemon juice and grated lemon zest. Washed down with a nice cold beer.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #1333 on: July 07, 2012, 03:22:16 PM »
I prefer IV hydrochloride of morphia personally, to oral or IV oxy.

I'm going to need a shot of methoxetamine when I am done cooking though, as my leg is screaming in agony right now. But I just had a taste of the part-done chilli and it tastes oh so delish

Still have to add the dried fly agaric, dried ceps, the smoked habaneros, chipotles, a birds eye chilli and the Chalciporus piperatus.. Fuck yes this is going to be such a feast.

Going to serve it in enchilada wraps, topped with a mix of emmental and mozzarella, for pudding, fresh, ripe gala melon, sprinkled with a mix of brown sugar, lemon juice and grated lemon zest. Washed down with a nice cold beer.

is jelly.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1334 on: July 07, 2012, 03:35:52 PM »
@ Lestat - My pains are pretty pedestrian.  Osteoarthritis of the lower back and neck.  My knees also have osteo, with the left knee worse.  The knees have improved since I'm taking joint supplements.

The back and left arm (from the neck) get aggravated because of my poor posture and too much sitting.

Most of this would be helped if I'd lose weight, which I can't seem to do.  Edit - won't seem to do.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: