Author Topic: What are You doing right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 67513 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Re: What are You doing right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #1080 on: April 30, 2012, 09:28:47 PM »
you dont bother to get weed because your so hopped up on oxy. i bet you cant even make it to bathroom without pissing yourself
:skywarp:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #1081 on: May 01, 2012, 10:50:50 AM »
Ricky has the best insults.   :M

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #1082 on: May 01, 2012, 10:55:18 AM »
I'm checking out my little hottie, I cant wait to get my last and final andrew luck autograph. Its a press pass fan fare card :blonde:

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1083 on: May 01, 2012, 12:46:46 PM »
Ricky has the best insults.   :M

To be fair, I'm surprised he didn't go for the "You care about what I say because you responded" cheapshot used by so many idiot youngsters here, and a certain former moderator of WP.

:evillaugh:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1084 on: May 01, 2012, 01:52:10 PM »
Negotiating a deal in the international amphibian trade.  Got the seller's guy coming from Greece to meet with my guy in Germany, who's going to hand over the 'phibs to my other guy from the UK and to a bunch of Russian's who're cut in on the deal.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #1085 on: May 01, 2012, 02:32:36 PM »
I hope the frogs/newts/toads will be well cared for, its quite a journey for a soft, and porous-skinned amphibian, needing to be kept moist.

And richard? do kindly bugger off. Its getting tiresome. As far as getting to the bog however goes, opioids cause urinary retention, so that is quite unlikely.

As far as not bothering with weed much goes, I lost my phone whilst mushroom hunting in the woods. I've tried ringing it over at least two weeks but nobody has picked it up. Or if anybody HAS found it, they are not the honorable type.

I did have a few herb dealers on there. One moved out of town, one is a  black, and not to be trusted as far as getting a fair deal, the other one is a paki, and his stuff is shite. I need to get my decent dealer's number again once  I get a new phone,

He is far away though. Which is the reason I don't go pick up from him much at all, my lower leg, my knee, my hip, its too painful. I'd sooner go without any bud, than have to face the walk. And there is the chance of me getting literally stuck there. That happened today. I'd gone to the local(ish) supermarket and my hip collapsed, I had to get one of the store workers to let me use the phone to call for a lift home. Couldn't sit down to wait, ended up sort of sprawled out along a metal railing low to the ground, and when my lift came, could hardly get into the car.

Try living with that, richard, you would be begging for strong painkillers from your doc within a week. Two, if you are one tough sonofabitch. Without the pain meds and antiinflammatories, I can't even bend down to tie my damn shoelaces some of the time.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1086 on: May 01, 2012, 02:40:31 PM »
Amphibians actually travel really well; if they're packed in a ventilated plastic tub filled with damp moss, they can spend a week in the post and be no worse off for it as long as the temperatures don't get too high.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1087 on: May 01, 2012, 02:45:06 PM »
Fuck all. Posting while listening to Eric Clapton.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1088 on: May 01, 2012, 03:22:46 PM »
I hope the frogs/newts/toads will be well cared for, its quite a journey for a soft, and porous-skinned amphibian, needing to be kept moist.

And richard? do kindly bugger off. Its getting tiresome. As far as getting to the bog however goes, opioids cause urinary retention, so that is quite unlikely.

As far as not bothering with weed much goes, I lost my phone whilst mushroom hunting in the woods. I've tried ringing it over at least two weeks but nobody has picked it up. Or if anybody HAS found it, they are not the honorable type.

I did have a few herb dealers on there. One moved out of town, one is a  black, and not to be trusted as far as getting a fair deal, the other one is a paki, and his stuff is shite. I need to get my decent dealer's number again once  I get a new phone,

He is far away though. Which is the reason I don't go pick up from him much at all, my lower leg, my knee, my hip, its too painful. I'd sooner go without any bud, than have to face the walk. And there is the chance of me getting literally stuck there. That happened today. I'd gone to the local(ish) supermarket and my hip collapsed, I had to get one of the store workers to let me use the phone to call for a lift home. Couldn't sit down to wait, ended up sort of sprawled out along a metal railing low to the ground, and when my lift came, could hardly get into the car.

Try living with that, richard, you would be begging for strong painkillers from your doc within a week. Two, if you are one tough sonofabitch. Without the pain meds and antiinflammatories, I can't even bend down to tie my damn shoelaces some of the time.

I had surgery on a badly sprained ankle that eroded my talus bone and after the surgery, I took oxycodone and needed it to deal with the pain.  I can't even imagine living with the pain you describe.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #1089 on: May 01, 2012, 03:38:08 PM »
thats nice lestat. I think maybe infact you do have some pain, but now however your just a druggie using your pain as an excuse to be a junkie. If the pain is so bad to walk why dont you get around in a wheelchair? or do you. I wanna do drugs and use a wheelchair

sounds fucking bad ass! wheelchairs rule

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1090 on: May 01, 2012, 05:16:22 PM »
reading this thread  :tard:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1091 on: May 01, 2012, 05:32:18 PM »
Negotiating a deal in the international amphibian trade.  Got the seller's guy coming from Greece to meet with my guy in Germany, who's going to hand over the 'phibs to my other guy from the UK and to a bunch of Russian's who're cut in on the deal.

International intrigue, sounds very 007!   :coolguy:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1092 on: May 02, 2012, 03:19:11 AM »
I'm wishing the various ideologues scouring the webs would simply NOT post their opinions, at all.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #1093 on: May 02, 2012, 09:01:01 AM »
I'm wishing the various ideologues scouring the webs would simply NOT post their opinions, at all.

It is tough to read opinions that aren't your own?  Does it make you mad?  Do you have to make a poopy?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1094 on: May 02, 2012, 10:17:05 AM »
Procrastinating and reading the board.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein