Educational

Author Topic: What are You doing right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 67494 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: What are You doing right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #4635 on: January 30, 2022, 08:48:59 PM »
 :LOL:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #4636 on: January 31, 2022, 04:15:41 PM »
Getting ready to go out with Mom... just need some stuff to go incognito. (I'm afraid of running into the Troll and the Automaton)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #4637 on: January 31, 2022, 08:20:04 PM »
Getting ready to go out with Mom... just need some stuff to go incognito. (I'm afraid of running into the Troll and the Automaton)

Just get one of those air horns in a can. I've always wanted to do that to people I don't want to talk to.  :lol1: if you really do it, ask your momma to record it so I can watch.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4638 on: February 01, 2022, 09:27:27 AM »
Sitting at the computer doing stuff and wondering about this bloody cold and when it will abate.  It's not COVID, just a cold.  My luck at not getting sick has run out!   :zombiefuck:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #4639 on: February 02, 2022, 07:34:32 PM »
Watching Olympic curling. :zoinks:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #4640 on: February 02, 2022, 07:42:34 PM »

Just get one of those air horns in a can. I've always wanted to do that to people I don't want to talk to.  :lol1: if you really do it, ask your momma to record it so I can watch.  :zoinks:

Even if I agree to go to Church for 3 Sundays in a row, she would consider.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #4641 on: February 02, 2022, 07:49:30 PM »

One of the only reasons why I'm not going now is that I'm uncomfortable with too many in the service not wearing a mask, while the select few I do see actually do. Even if my politics are different than those old-timers... I just wish they didn't defy what's supposed to help others... also the other reason is I work on those Sundays at my job -_-

I really need to quit Walmart when the time is right -___-

The guy that took over now isn't as "dull" as the previous... so that's a plus, for now...

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #4642 on: February 03, 2022, 04:34:53 AM »

One of the only reasons why I'm not going now is that I'm uncomfortable with too many in the service not wearing a mask, while the select few I do see actually do. Even if my politics are different than those old-timers... I just wish they didn't defy what's supposed to help others... also the other reason is I work on those Sundays at my job -_-

The guy that took over now isn't as "dull" as the previous... so that's a plus, for now...

Having to work on Sundays is probably a good thing, then. Even if everyone were wearing masks, I can understand how someone could still feel uncomfortable being closed indoors with a group. The time spent in the current job will provide stable work history and references, and that's good because it makes it easier to find something else that's really wanted.  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 04:36:51 AM by Gopher Gary »

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #4643 on: March 06, 2022, 01:31:51 PM »

Having to work on Sundays is probably a good thing, then. Even if everyone were wearing masks, I can understand how someone could still feel uncomfortable being closed indoors with a group. The time spent in the current job will provide stable work history and references, and that's good because it makes it easier to find something else that's really wanted.  :thumbup:

I've been at this job for almost 6 years, and now it's time for a change... even if it means waiting until tomorrow to get the referral letter from my case manager to give to the guy from the state to refer a job coach to me. -_-

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4644 on: March 06, 2022, 02:02:39 PM »
Good luck, Genesis!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #4645 on: March 06, 2022, 10:18:47 PM »
Good luck, Genesis!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Thank you

I'm just ready for a change

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4646 on: March 07, 2022, 03:32:01 PM »
Posting here. Duh!

Was thinking about doing some work but decided against the idea.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #4647 on: April 27, 2022, 05:03:32 PM »
I'm eating a green freezy pop.  :orly: While grocery shopping a few weeks ago I noticed a big bin of them in the middle of the aisle, those ones with the colorful sugar water in the plastic tubes. I haven't bought those since the kids were young. The boy was super excited for the blast from the past and has been tearing through them. This is the third time I've bought them in a row. :lol1:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4648 on: April 30, 2022, 12:08:21 PM »
Browsing this place.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #4649 on: May 13, 2022, 04:54:24 PM »
I'm drinking a cherry coke zero.  :orly: I forgot to buy myself a soda last week and I was super disappointed when I realized it after I put away the groceries, so it's been a couple of weeks and this one tastes twice as good.  :2thumbsup: