Author Topic: What are You doing right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 67496 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: What are You doing right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #4080 on: July 26, 2017, 12:11:44 AM »
Now am hearing both felines enjoying their food.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4081 on: July 26, 2017, 12:14:54 AM »
Feeding the dog now.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #4082 on: July 26, 2017, 02:20:16 AM »
Everybody hates paperwork miss K, except government stuffed shirts with no souls who feed on it and grow ever fatter and more bloated. Like sacks of pus, soaked into paper work and with a nasty attitude stuck on top before the sack is tied up and thrown into a sewer.

Those who LIKE paperwork, are worrying. Those who demand it are human anal abscesses that need lancing with a .50 caliber raufoss shell. Right up where the arse would be if it wasn't an empty, soulless husk propping up a grey shirt and a tie that ought to proclaim 'dickhead' in order that nobody may make the awful mistake of assuming they deserve not to be kicked :P

When I had psycho-education about autism, there was this autistic guy who loved forms and paperwork. What caused me anxiety and panic calmed him down. He was a friendly guy with a gentle dry sense of humour.
I knew all people on the spectrum were different, but that forms could be a categorising delight, I would never have thought it possible for anyone.

I hate forms.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 03:09:31 AM by Fun with matches »
:dog:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4083 on: July 26, 2017, 02:38:15 AM »
Slowly waking up, as I chase down some references for something and do some reading, having my pain meds kick in. Reading to rev up the ol' grey cells is my coffee.

The categorizing thing I could see, in theory at least. But that isn't going to encourage ME to start filling the damnable things in any more often than I absolutely have to. My first desire generally on seeing a form is to wonder where the nearest bucket of petrol and box of matches are kept:P It isn't arson, it is Holy work, for forms are the work of that great serpent, named the devil, or Satan, who deceiveth the whole world...:D

And...recovering..from a nasty dream I had  in the early morning of last night. Shook me up a bit, well, more one of those really stressful dreams that just suck. Well most of it did anyway.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4084 on: July 26, 2017, 04:17:01 AM »
Everybody hates paperwork miss K, except government stuffed shirts with no souls who feed on it and grow ever fatter and more bloated. Like sacks of pus, soaked into paper work and with a nasty attitude stuck on top before the sack is tied up and thrown into a sewer.

Those who LIKE paperwork, are worrying. Those who demand it are human anal abscesses that need lancing with a .50 caliber raufoss shell. Right up where the arse would be if it wasn't an empty, soulless husk propping up a grey shirt and a tie that ought to proclaim 'dickhead' in order that nobody may make the awful mistake of assuming they deserve not to be kicked :P

When I had psycho-education about autism, there was this autistic guy who loved forms and paperwork. What caused me anxiety and panic calmed him down. He was a friendly guy with a gentle dry sense of humour.
I knew all people on the spectrum were different, but that forms could be a categorising delight, I would never have thought it possible for anyone.

I hate forms.

Forms are anxiety inducing for me. Terrifying stuff when it goes beyond name, address and phonenumber.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4085 on: July 26, 2017, 04:29:53 AM »
Not so much terrifying personally as generally difficult to get through (intentionally in many cases it wouldn't surprise me) for govt forms. A pain in the ass, long and generally the work of the devil. My general approach to govt forms is 'if they can't prove different then tell them what I most want them to believe' and let truth go to hell. So long as they can't pin me on anything, then whatever brings me the most gain or most likely desirable outcome. Other than that bugger them.

And if it is something that I could be pinned down and made to squirm on if caught out, then word the truth in the way that technically fulfills the requirements but sounds as miserable and awful as possible. And in cases of things like pain they have no way to contradict such a statement and no capacity to objectively measure. So do your worst. In fact, AIM for your worst. And then some. Cynical? yes but effective. Its all about practicality.

Sometimes though they can be somewhat anxiogenic and my first instinct is to procrastinate :P

But if I find something so long and convoluted as to be anxiety-inducing, I've ways and means to deal with that, and if I haven't at the time I can prepare such ways and means. You might say, that for me, some govt forms are ways-and-means tested :lol1:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 04:39:54 AM by Lestat »
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4086 on: July 26, 2017, 09:53:36 AM »
Just filled out a lengthy set of forms for the propane delivery. I had no idea that they have to do a credit check for such a thing.

Currently making lunch and hanging out with the kids.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4087 on: July 26, 2017, 11:03:44 PM »
Have to go back to Centrelink to fill out a Pensioner Education Supplement form so I can get paid a bit extra for going to college. This happened last semester and I ended up with backpay.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4088 on: July 27, 2017, 07:29:46 AM »
Waiting for an audiobook to download. Not sure how I'm supposed to listen to it on a windows 7 desktop but we'll see :P

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #4089 on: July 28, 2017, 06:55:04 AM »
Drinking my third cup of coffee and I'm making a broth (of shank, vegs and herbs) also.

Needless to say maybe but I'm also busy with breathing and growing my hair (for instance).  :zoinks:
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4090 on: July 28, 2017, 07:20:40 AM »
Drinking my third cup of coffee and I'm making a broth (of shank, vegs and herbs) also.

Needless to say maybe but I'm also busy with breathing and growing my hair (for instance).  :zoinks:
:lol1:

Currently watching Restaurant Takeover and wishing I had someone to make me a big breakfast because I'm craving but don't have what I need to do it myself.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #4091 on: July 29, 2017, 03:56:27 AM »
Reading my newspaper, smoking a fag and drinking my second cup of coffee.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #4092 on: July 29, 2017, 06:52:27 AM »
  Finishing my coffee and thinking about stuff I need to buy today.  :apondering:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4093 on: July 29, 2017, 08:42:29 AM »
Staying at home because weekends are hell at this time of year.
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #4094 on: July 29, 2017, 08:54:55 PM »
Writing thank you notes to the people who went to WolFish's memorial service. I'm so far behind on getting back to anyone who's contacted me.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.