Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201397 times)

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #4395 on: November 12, 2012, 08:16:04 PM »
yeah all it got him was defriended.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #4396 on: November 12, 2012, 08:35:25 PM »
I had one guy beg for money towards a train ticket once, in order to get to the hospital. After seeing his obvious wound, I told him I would only give it to him if I seen him buy the ticket. He did as promised, so I was happy. :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4397 on: November 12, 2012, 11:50:55 PM »
I had a gypsy woman come up to me in town a few weeks ago, give me a rose and a piece of paper that said how she needed money to feed her kids. Gave her some change, thinking she'd leave. But no. She tried for ages to take me to the fucking ATM to draw money out for her. Fucking hell! Apprently they do that a lot too. Also send kids with obvious disabilities over. When me and my mate were in Burger King last year this little foreign girl who was cross eyed came round begging for money. I always give some as I feel bad, but then you dunno whether you're jus fuelling a drug habit or not (with the older ones I mean). but then I think, if life is that shit that you're prepared to sit out here all day begging for a bit of change in the freezing cold and/or rain, it cant be that great. Edinburgh seems to have SHITLOADS of homeless people. You can't go out at night there without walking about about one on every corner/street

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4398 on: November 13, 2012, 12:28:59 AM »
Gee whiz, some members are as touchy as I am.

As far as giving to panhandlers, I try to keep a dollar handy in the car to hand out to the beggars on the street corners.  I figure if it's a scam then shame on them.  If it's real then I've done a good deed.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4399 on: November 13, 2012, 02:38:37 AM »
I had a gypsy woman come up to me in town a few weeks ago, give me a rose and a piece of paper that said how she needed money to feed her kids. Gave her some change, thinking she'd leave. But no. She tried for ages to take me to the fucking ATM to draw money out for her. Fucking hell! Apprently they do that a lot too. Also send kids with obvious disabilities over. When me and my mate were in Burger King last year this little foreign girl who was cross eyed came round begging for money. I always give some as I feel bad, but then you dunno whether you're jus fuelling a drug habit or not (with the older ones I mean). but then I think, if life is that shit that you're prepared to sit out here all day begging for a bit of change in the freezing cold and/or rain, it cant be that great. Edinburgh seems to have SHITLOADS of homeless people. You can't go out at night there without walking about about one on every corner/street

Glasgow has shitloads of them too, all trying to sell you the Big Issue.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4400 on: November 13, 2012, 06:52:16 AM »
And, it's not an empty offer either, he lives at a not too inconvenient distance too.

Butterflies being gay might be more of an obstacle than distance.
Why?  You've had sex with gay people before.   :autism:

Those were the other type of gays; the type that like my cock-havingness.  I think you stand a better chance of enticing Butterflies with your boobs and girlybits.
OHHHHHHHHHH.   :autism:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4401 on: November 13, 2012, 08:14:32 AM »
Gee whiz, some members are as touchy as I am.

As far as giving to panhandlers, I try to keep a dollar handy in the car to hand out to the beggars on the street corners.  I figure if it's a scam then shame on them.  If it's real then I've done a good deed.
I was driving home one night and a pandhandler was walking in between cars during a red light looking for change. This man was indeed homeless. He had more missing teeth, than teeth itself, stunk to high heaven, clothes had more holes than fabric and his shoes were nearly worn through. So I gave him $2. It wasn't much but he was incredibly grateful. The car in front of me, a Porche, gave him some as well so I said to him "Well if you can get a Porsche to give up a little cash, it isn't such a bad day now is it" and that started a quick rather lively conversation and I have to say this man was not only hilarious, but genuine and it made my day. In a moment like that, I don't care where my $2 goes.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4402 on: November 14, 2012, 06:50:09 AM »
This place got boring.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #4403 on: November 14, 2012, 07:11:55 AM »
Thinking about one time I really enjoy drinking a coffee whilst another, like the coffee I had half an hour ago, doesn't taste as nice and makes 'me' tummy go oinky oinky. Threw it away after a couple of sips. Pour'thefuckin'quoi this enjoying/not enjoying changes the way it does?
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4404 on: November 14, 2012, 07:22:52 AM »
Wish I could snap my fingers and my house would become instantly clean from top to bottom. I need a friggin fairy godmother. A good one :P

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4405 on: November 14, 2012, 10:11:43 AM »
Wondering what the reply will be to the email I just sent my stalker a few minutes ago.

She knows it, I'm sure of that, but christ, that girl doesn't half drive me up the wall :) One word from her, and my legs turn to jelly. Hell of a looker too, shes not all that far off 50, but damn...could pass for late 20s-early to mid 30s.

We have been together before, but I just asked her back out.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #4406 on: November 14, 2012, 11:32:43 AM »
This place got boring.

This has its own thread  :M

midlifeaspie

« Reply #4407 on: November 14, 2012, 11:33:31 AM »
Wondering what the reply will be to the email I just sent my stalker a few minutes ago.

She knows it, I'm sure of that, but christ, that girl doesn't half drive me up the wall :) One word from her, and my legs turn to jelly. Hell of a looker too, shes not all that far off 50, but damn...could pass for late 20s-early to mid 30s.

This is another case of bad memory through the drug haze.  You keep making this same post at least once a week.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4408 on: November 14, 2012, 11:35:15 AM »

Will the rest of her come too if you date her back?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4409 on: November 14, 2012, 03:29:08 PM »
Not quite MLAnus, been thinking about it for some time, but finally worked myself up to asking her.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.