Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201378 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #3570 on: July 12, 2012, 06:03:10 PM »
If you watch old movies, it seems ridiculous the way they get women, but back then it worked.
In many cases it still works.
It works on women who're dumb, desperate, and/or looking for a guy to be a source of income.  Not so much on ball-busters.

I, on the other hand want is a smart, funny, kind and honest adult who has his shit at least as well together as me and whose physical appearance at least doesn't actively repel me, to be close friends with and who's a fantastic lay, (or is trainable, which amounts to the same).  Which I know actually *is* a really tall order to fill.

It'd be hella easier if I was just looking for a drug dealer to keep me supplied with crack.  :/

Why is it when guys start getting cutesy when they flirt, I start wanting to disembowel them?

(I think the answer is it seem disingenuous?)

Would you rather they just point their erection at you?
I'd rather they talk to me like a person, and not pretend they're interested in "cuddling" and "making me smile."  Going the latter route feels like they're pointing their erection at me and trying to pass it off as a bouquet of flowers.

They are talking to you as a person. A person they want to have sex with.

Glad I could clear up this little misunderstanding.
That doesn't explain why they go about it in such an insipid way.

Because in the past, with other women, it has worked.
Fair point.

Yet another instance where stupid women ruin it for me by falling for bullshit and training men to be retarded.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3571 on: July 12, 2012, 06:25:49 PM »
If I focus more on getting my portfolio together I'll be busy and happy to boot. Win-win.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3572 on: July 12, 2012, 08:03:56 PM »
...how the fuck did THIS happen?  I'm snobby about hating intellectual snobs (certain kinds, anyway), but I've definitely become elitist about not wanting to spend much of my free time with "stupid people."  Then again, I lump intellectual snobs into a subcategory of "stupid people."  I need to filter the prejudice through my logical side of my brain at some point and see what comes back clean, and chuck the rest.

Also, I am too the fuck tired for this level of introspection.  I'm going to wallow in my vices till I have the energy to be better.
Don't over analyze it.  Just enjoy being a cranky bitch.   :laugh:

As I get older, I am becoming crankier and bitchier myself!  :rollingpin:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #3573 on: July 12, 2012, 08:05:07 PM »
...how the fuck did THIS happen?  I'm snobby about hating intellectual snobs (certain kinds, anyway), but I've definitely become elitist about not wanting to spend much of my free time with "stupid people."  Then again, I lump intellectual snobs into a subcategory of "stupid people."  I need to filter the prejudice through my logical side of my brain at some point and see what comes back clean, and chuck the rest.

Also, I am too the fuck tired for this level of introspection.  I'm going to wallow in my vices till I have the energy to be better.

:agreed: It was obvious last year.  :hahaha:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3574 on: July 12, 2012, 08:15:47 PM »

Right back atcha, pal.  :fingers:

People forget.

P7PSP

« Reply #3575 on: July 12, 2012, 09:09:37 PM »

Thanks for confirming my point.  :angel:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3576 on: July 12, 2012, 09:11:55 PM »

Thanks for confirming my point.  :angel:

Here's Mr. Innocent in custody, where he belongs!  ----->    :police: :angel: :police:

People forget.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3577 on: July 13, 2012, 02:31:32 AM »
Thinking I need to get the coffee.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #3578 on: July 13, 2012, 02:34:38 AM »
^ go on then,  five sugars please, but don't stir  :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3579 on: July 13, 2012, 02:36:39 AM »
^Coffee wasted.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #3580 on: July 13, 2012, 10:34:21 AM »
I'm thinking its about time for a nice pint of cold beer!  :puppy: :glug: :beer: :beergrin:
:skywarp:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #3581 on: July 13, 2012, 11:19:12 AM »
Likewise. My old man just made the delivery :)

I didn't specify what sort of beer I wanted, just told him to get me 4 random big bottles of beer. Came back with one bottle of 'badger tangle foot', and one each of 'bishop's finger' 'Directors' and 'old speckled hen'

Only tried the old speckled hen before, saving that 'till last, this badger's tangle foot is quite tasty. Needed that, I was bloody roasting, and thirsty as Tantalus.

Right now...I am thinking 'hmm..I am torn between going to go lie down on my bed or staying up for a while to read the big stack of research journal articles on kappa-receptor pharmacology and herkinorin, a derivative of salvinorin-A, the neoclerodane diterpene found in Salvia divinorum, the mexican 'diviner's sage', that has less potency as a kappa opioid receptor agonist (the receptor family responsible for producing the hallucinogenic effects, and pretty uniquely, doesn't recruit beta-arrestin2 to the mu-opioid receptor (target of morphine etc., and produces very, very little tolerance, thanks to not having the beta-arrestin2 present to effect uncoupling of the Mu-OR to its G-protein.

Haven't got to try it yet, although I'm pretty confidant that I could perform a semi-synthesis starting from salvinorin-A extracted from the plant itself. I do want to try it out though. Might be a good way to reduce my tolerance to oxy, switching to herkinorin for a while. At any rate it would bee an interesting project, and fun to do the lab work of course.

And I wouldn't mind a few Salvia divinorum plants to grow indoors:) I've tried Salvia a good few times, although never grown any. Tried chewing dried leaves as a quid, and smoking an extract; both of which were bloody well strange as Hades. Very, very intense when smoked, total loss of bodily awareness, although its very short lived. Chewed dried leaf is a much slower onset, far more gentle, less of the 'What the hell, I just got ripped out of my body, unzipped in several different dimensions and lived a thousand undetermined time periods as a vine growing up some tribal shaman's hut walls.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3582 on: July 13, 2012, 02:43:26 PM »

I, on the other hand want is a smart, funny, kind and honest adult who has his shit at least as well together as me and whose physical appearance at least doesn't actively repel me, to be close friends with and who's a fantastic lay, (or is trainable, which amounts to the same).  Which I know actually *is* a really tall order to fill.

I suppose the first question is "where are you looking"?  That doesn't actually seem like a tall order to fill.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3583 on: July 13, 2012, 02:45:20 PM »
I wonder if this download will fail, too.

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3584 on: July 13, 2012, 02:45:49 PM »
'What the hell, I just got ripped out of my body, unzipped in several different dimensions and lived a thousand undetermined time periods as a vine growing up some tribal shaman's hut walls.

Yeah, that sounds like fun  :-\