Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201938 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #2955 on: April 20, 2012, 02:45:18 PM »
Thinking about the paper I submitted.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2956 on: April 20, 2012, 02:49:01 PM »
Meadow seems to be taking her medicines again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #2957 on: April 20, 2012, 03:45:25 PM »
I caught my dad in a lie this morning. So, My lease is up on the 31st of may, and he told me that his social worker said that If I stayed a few days past in june that he would be able to stay in this apartment for atleast another year. Well, that wasnt the truth.
The social worker told me, (I called her.) That she was going to ask if my dad could live in the apartment for another year with ajusted rent or something until they could put him into a one bedroom. but that it wasnt a for certain thing

So basically he lied, I called him on it and he said, "Well that was my understanding. sorry if it seems like i lied"
This motherfucker has a excuse for everything I tell you. Now i'm really starting to think he did snag my sweetheart. the fag
:skywarp:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #2958 on: April 20, 2012, 04:42:07 PM »
Meadow seems to be taking her medicines again.

See what happens when you tempt fate?

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #2959 on: April 20, 2012, 08:12:52 PM »
My sister. I havent seen her in about three years? she has four kids now. Hopefully its a hopping time but she does have mood swings So she is on her best behaviour. I really do look forward to seeing my nieces and nephews, We are going to go to SanFrancisco and hang out there all day long. It should be fun
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 08:14:58 PM by richard »

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2960 on: April 20, 2012, 08:48:35 PM »
I am not hungry
I am not hungry
I am not hungry
Shit I'm hungry.

(shouldn't eat for med reasons.  Well, maybe some raisin bran would be okay.)
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #2961 on: April 20, 2012, 09:28:29 PM »
I'm thinking 'that was a good meal'

Just finished off most of a roast chicken, and a big bowl of spicy king prawns in sweet and sour sauce, and two peach yogurts. Ending it all with a can of tennent's super (UK brand of high-strength lager), I think I might just have some mojito too. And 30mg of oxycodone IR.

Stuck my dressing gown on, and now I'm nice and warm, well stuffed, and contented, sitting back and smoking my pipe. Lol. Like a 25yo old fart. Eyes half closed and wondering weather to nibble on the giant chewy chocolate chip cookies I have, or some sour strawberry jelly candies. Might save the cookies for later though. After munching down most of that roast chicken (my family just take a breast between two when they do a chicken and save me the rest. I've saved a few scraps for breakfast but ate almost all of it, after chowing down the sweet and sour prawns I got from the chinese the other day.

Other than thinking 'mmm I'm stuffed and comfy as can be' I'm thinking that I wish my 4-methoxy-phencyclidine would hurry up and arrive...and I need to buy some more pins and micron filters so I can IM/IV the stuff. Can't wait to try 4-MeO-PCP

I have an interview with an autism researcher coming up, who is doing her dissertation on aspie/auties and their rxns to MDMA and possibly on mushrooms. Shes taken mushrooms herself once, in a healing session to aid in processing previously unprocessed grief. I've taken both, although I have found I dislike entactogens, other than AMT, I've found that the feelings that MDMA, methylone (beta-keto MDMA, its the methcathinone analog of MDMA) produce feel forced, unnatural and fake. I don't need to be made more pro-social, I am not meant to be, and disliking stimulants in general, that means that MDMA just is not for me. Mushrooms on the other hand, they are definitely one  of my allies. I try to get out and go picking every season, collecting liberty caps and wavy caps (Psilocybe semilanceata and P.cyanescens respectively)

I'm all relaxed, and very sleepy. I think I'll not drink much of that mojito, just a slug or two, finish my beer, finish reading the research journal article I'm reading, hunt down a couple more on the same subject, post them where they need to go and then stretch out on my bed. That is, if I don't fall asleep in my computer chair.

And soon I have lab work to do, and an AMPAkine to synthesize, my memory is shite, and the compound I've been reading about looks fantastic as far as potency goes with dose ranges from 0.1mg/kg (rat, oral) to 0.001mg/kg (rat, intravenously..how one finds a vein on a rat, however, I cannot even begin to guess) Toxicity seems minimal. Although chances are I might be the first human ever to try DM-235. Or if not, I am certainly one of the first ever to taste it.

I have everything needed to synthesize my target compound-propionyl chloride, benzoyl chloride, piperazine, 30% hydrochloric acid and solvents. All I need are a new chromatography column to purify my DM-235 via flash chromatography; and some TLC plates, as well as an acid gas filter cartridge for my gas mask. A similar reaction scheme for producing the (crappy, I've tried it, and hated it) stimulant drug n-benzyl piperazine gives yields of BZP up to some high-end 90% range though, giving only some dibenzylpiperazine as a byproduct. The potential dibenzoyl or dipropionylpiperazines are not toxic however, and besides, with doses in the 100s of micrograms any exposure to them would be minimal, so even if they were highly toxic, it would be unlikely to matter. In fact, its possible that some potential byproducts may actually be active AMPAkines themselves, only orders of magnitude weaker, and completely inactive at the doses used for DM-235 so I may well be able to get away with just buying the TLC plates. Silica for packing chromatography columns is bloody expensive, $100 + a kilo, so I would rather put off buying any until I have to. Although I do need a column and the silica and alumina packing to go with it, I'd rather put away say, 25-30 quid every time I get paid until I have enough for a kilo each of silica and alumina. The columns themselves on the other hand are not too expensive, they can be had for a reasonable price on ebay. I've even seen them go for as little as $/£15 plus shipping. I can afford that no problem. Might just look for one as soon as my payment for the 4-methoxy-PCP has cleared the bank. Should be fun, I haven't got my hands dirty in the lab for a little too long. In the meantime I might just try and synthesize some Stryker's reagent, an interesting looking catalyst for highly selective reductions of carbonyl compounds like ketones, aldehydes, esters etc. and able to be regenerated in-situ, using hydrogen gas. Very air sensitive though, and must be stored under nitrogen or argon and used with solvents that have been carefully degassed.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2962 on: April 21, 2012, 05:43:42 AM »
Whereabouts on common property can I plant this choko? :trollface:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2963 on: April 21, 2012, 08:19:59 AM »
I want someone to post more hilarious memes like socially awkward penguin.  Those make me happy.

(Yes, I could hunt some down, but I'm lazy.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #2964 on: April 21, 2012, 10:06:18 AM »
That person on wp hyperlexian has always had it out for me. Infact, I never knew who she was until yesterday.
Did a little reaserch to find out her BF is Cornflake. I've always wonderd why he quit talking to me

Now I know why.  :zoinks:

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #2965 on: April 21, 2012, 11:20:43 AM »
That person on wp hyperlexian has always had it out for me. Infact, I never knew who she was until yesterday.
Did a little reaserch to find out her BF is Cornflake. I've always wonderd why he quit talking to me

You deserve no less. Oh, maybe you fail to realize that not many people talk to you because you have the intelligence of a block of concrete.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #2966 on: April 21, 2012, 11:40:02 AM »
wrong.
lots of people like me, and I didnt deserve anything. I behave myself on wp believe me I double and triple check everything I write in a post there

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2967 on: April 21, 2012, 11:42:37 AM »

You deserve no less. Oh, maybe you fail to realize that not many people talk to you because you have the intelligence of a block of concrete.

Yet here you are, talking to him.

- Albert Einstein

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #2968 on: April 21, 2012, 11:42:58 AM »
wrong.
lots of people like me, and I didnt deserve anything. I behave myself on wp believe me I double and triple check everything I write in a post there

Oh i'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #2969 on: April 21, 2012, 11:45:56 AM »
Yet here you are, talking to him.
Thats because he wants me to respect his authoritah. wich I wont obviously do, so he's mad bro. :trollface: