Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201397 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #2160 on: February 19, 2012, 10:48:23 AM »
turns out he's too young for me to want to want to date,

This is not right. You KNOW you want a toyboy

btw I would say invite him if you want

I don't think girls (unless theyre ugly or REALLY socially awkward) need to worry as much about inviting guys to things. it's less likely to be taken as creepy

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2161 on: February 19, 2012, 12:10:45 PM »
It might be creepy to invite a random guy you just met to a 'thing you're doing' if you're planning on 'doing' yourself, although I imagine it would also be a welcomed invitation.
Haha, no, I'm not inviting him to hang out in my crotch.

turns out he's too young for me to want to want to date,

This is not right. You KNOW you want a toyboy
Maybe someday, but not right now.  I haven't yet *completely* given up on getting into a committed, long-term relationship, and for that to work, the guy really needs to have his cerebral cortex fully developed.  This kid's a couple years from that.

btw I would say invite him if you want

I don't think girls (unless theyre ugly or REALLY socially awkward) need to worry as much about inviting guys to things. it's less likely to be taken as creepy
Yeah I'm leaning towards that.  Also, I'm really kinda lucky I'm a girl, lol, because if I was a guy I'd either be quirky-charismatic, or still a virgin- coin toss.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2162 on: February 20, 2012, 04:42:49 AM »
Giving an unexpected finger to an old "friend" who thought she was being decent by waving hi to me across the road feels so good.

What did she do?

If you mean in response, she just stood there giving me the look as I walked on smirking. She's passive-aggressive and will not retaliate with pure aggression.

If you mean what she did in the past that led me to give her the finger, she messed my brother up for a while (as they were in a relationship). And I'm not going to forgive her just because she was being "friendly".

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2163 on: February 20, 2012, 04:45:35 AM »
but I need to! I'm so scrawny and skinny. As soon as I start hormones I am working out

which is another reason I need to start eating better I guess. I dont have the energy to work out right now :P

:agreed:   Once you cut out the rubbish and fuel up properly, you'll kick ass!
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2164 on: February 20, 2012, 09:09:37 AM »
Giving an unexpected finger to an old "friend" who thought she was being decent by waving hi to me across the road feels so good.

What did she do?

If you mean in response, she just stood there giving me the look as I walked on smirking. She's passive-aggressive and will not retaliate with pure aggression.

If you mean what she did in the past that led me to give her the finger, she messed my brother up for a while (as they were in a relationship). And I'm not going to forgive her just because she was being "friendly".

I meant what did she do in the past that motivated you to give her the finger but I was curious about how she took getting the finger as well, so thanks for answering both questions.  How is your brother doing now?  Is he still grieving over what she did to him or is he just thinking good riddance?

My brother's ex-wife cheated on him with his (ex) best friend and it took him years to stop grieving and move on to just thinking good riddance to both of them.  I would never have the fortitude to give her the finger because she is still my nephew's mother no matter what else she did to my brother, but I know the feeling.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2165 on: February 20, 2012, 03:04:47 PM »
for fuck's fucking shitting cunting fucking SAKE!

fucking facebook won't show me comments on this link until another comment shows up

it's really winding me the FUCK up because it's soemthig bery important to me and it's a close friend ffrom when I was a kid

FUCKIN G HELL

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #2166 on: February 20, 2012, 03:30:20 PM »

I was thinking that Ethiopia basically is sitting on gold but due to probably colonialism-like/sneaky western capitalistic tactics , lack of economic spirit and very cowardly political bullshite there they're not picking the fruits of all their coffee (bean) plantations AT ALL. How sad it is that folks there are so incredibly poor (not sure but think Ethiopia is one of the poorest countries around) and yet they have something the world really really really wants.

Why the fuck they don't have more wealth there is.... well, wrong.. to say the least.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2167 on: February 20, 2012, 07:37:44 PM »
Facebook seems to be a pain in the ass in general lately.

eris

« Reply #2168 on: February 21, 2012, 12:18:14 PM »
it hurts

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2169 on: February 21, 2012, 12:28:29 PM »
it hurts

It will hurt less in time.  :hug:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2170 on: February 21, 2012, 12:39:24 PM »
God, there are so many cunts in the world. It's hard to work out which ones are genuinely full of hate and which ones are just thick as pig shit

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2171 on: February 21, 2012, 02:28:34 PM »
God, there are so many cunts in the world. It's hard to work out which ones are genuinely full of hate and which ones are just thick as pig shit

Pick two issues you feel the most compassion for.  Focus yourself on the cunts in those areas.  Let the rest of the world deal with the cunts in the other areas.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2172 on: February 22, 2012, 02:30:04 AM »
I meant what did she do in the past that motivated you to give her the finger but I was curious about how she took getting the finger as well, so thanks for answering both questions.  How is your brother doing now?  Is he still grieving over what she did to him or is he just thinking good riddance?

He's doing fine now. Still gets short "very slightly provoked" angry bouts every now and then ever since the breakup, but he had good support from us while he was still grieving which made it easier for him. He's basically over her now but might still feel a bit of trauma as he did all the giving emotionally while all she did was sap all his energy out of him and heavily flirting with other guys including me in front of him (and, no, I never reciprocated and I even rejected her flirting for which my brother would be grateful when we had a talk about it).
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 02:31:59 AM by Calavera »

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2173 on: February 22, 2012, 06:43:21 AM »
I just accepted a facebook friend request from a highschool reunion page thingy for my class.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

eris

« Reply #2174 on: February 22, 2012, 09:26:14 AM »
i never got any notice or anything for my 10 year high school reunion. i also changed my last name and moved far away. 15 year reunion is coming up. now i am thinking i am getting old.