Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201375 times)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #14295 on: September 03, 2022, 08:09:15 AM »
Having a dream about being in a relationship last night made me realise I don't want to tolerate being in one right now.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #14296 on: September 03, 2022, 01:27:04 PM »
Something just doesn’t feel right... no matter how I try to pinpoint that negative feeling. While I was tossing and turning in my sleep not realizing I slept past noon; I dreamt that I saw words on the wall that simply said “Text me”

I woke up feeling freaked out... because I remember a certain story in the Book of Daniel that my mother used to read to me and my sister... the story was to do with a message being written on the walls of Babylon. Only instead of Babylon it was the roots of my subconscious.

I checked my mobile device, and I instantly figured out the source... the source was my ex-girlfriend telling me that the third party quote on quote “needs me”.
For those of you who are not clear on this situation...

I’ve been disconnected from these individuals for about a year; because a third party is obsessed with me, whereas my ex who gave me mixed signals/messages is the third party's “human proxy”.
Human proxies are much different than regular proxies you see on pieces of technology, they’re the messengers asked by the third party to speak on their behalf.

Why this happens to me is not as unclear as it used to be... but once I told my mother of this situation, she, as well as my contact in Norway agree that it’s emotional manipulation, gaslighting, and stalking.

What the hell am I supposed to do now?

Online rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #14297 on: September 03, 2022, 02:36:40 PM »
All I can say is somehow, someway, find a way to cut them off/out of your life.  Sending good thoughts! 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #14298 on: September 03, 2022, 03:15:49 PM »
All I can say is somehow, someway, find a way to cut them off/out of your life.  Sending good thoughts!

Them being blocked is the only way to cut them off... getting them to stop sending me creepy desperado messages is another story.

Online rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #14299 on: September 03, 2022, 06:38:35 PM »

Them being blocked is the only way to cut them off... getting them to stop sending me creepy desperado messages is another story.

I hope you find some way to do that. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14300 on: September 03, 2022, 07:16:31 PM »
Took up two stray kittens for temporary fostering. They seem to be about three months old and both are gorgeous. One ginger and one black, both tabby tiger cats, possibly sisters.

I made a promise to my wife, "No more cats."  She hates cats; I love them. We've hade three since she first expressed her need to be away from cats and that was twenty five years ago. She brought home two of them!

I lost my sweet Neena last year (14 yr old best friend) and she knows how much I miss my cats.
She does this cat tolerance thing in keeping with her love for me. But, I made a promise to her.

We are not keeping them. I am just getting them to safety in the next few days.

They are fucking awesome tiny beasts!!!

... but, no!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 07:18:19 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #14301 on: September 03, 2022, 07:17:46 PM »

I hope you find some way to do that.

I'll figure something out...

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14302 on: September 07, 2022, 09:41:25 AM »
Took up two stray kittens ...

... but, no!

I got them both into good homes. I could not keep them together, but they will both have good lives with the families I chose for them.

I had taken them to the vet to have them checked for worms, diseases and get their shots. All I asked was for them to pay for the $40 series of shots. Spaying is up to the new guardians if they choose.
It is actually beneficial to have that done before maturity, if they don't want a litter of kittens for themselves first.
Many do.

Kittens are becoming a bit rare these days except for the abused, barely alive or neglected ones available from the shelters.

This felt like the right thing to do!
I already miss them!!
 :bigcry:

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14303 on: September 09, 2022, 10:24:59 PM »
^That's awesome for the kittens. :)

I'm surprised that no one on here has mentioned Queen Elizabeth. People on Facebook are saying how sad it is but my reaction is that she was 96. She had a very good life.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14304 on: September 10, 2022, 06:17:26 AM »
Even if you don't care for the royals one should watch and absorb, because its one of those once in a generation type events.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14305 on: September 10, 2022, 08:17:41 AM »
I am in the boat where I could generally care little less about Royals from anywhere, but Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II was THE queen since before I was even born. And I'm old!

Truly a once in a lifetime event.
I'll watch some of the pageantry for the same reason I watch The Superbowl. There will never be another one like this one!

Anyone else concerned about King Charles III having health issues?  It's not news, but his health could become newsworthy now.
 :dunno:

« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 08:20:16 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14306 on: September 10, 2022, 02:53:55 PM »
I have looked and there is no schedule as yet for the Coronation Ceremony.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14307 on: September 10, 2022, 08:47:42 PM »
Anyone else getting disgusted about all the lawyers lining up to get rich over this "Camp Lejeune" horror?

:puke:

« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 11:06:40 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14308 on: September 10, 2022, 09:52:31 PM »
I am in the boat where I could generally care little less about Royals from anywhere, but Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II was THE queen since before I was even born. And I'm old!

Truly a once in a lifetime event.
I'll watch some of the pageantry for the same reason I watch The Superbowl. There will never be another one like this one!

Anyone else concerned about King Charles III having health issues?  It's not news, but his health could become newsworthy now.
 :dunno:

I don't think there's much cause for concern. Them Mountbattens have a tendency towards life longevity. The Queen served for as long as she could stand up out of bed. I'm anticipating 15-20 years out of Charles if he sticks to the same standard. The Queen willed herself to stay with us long enough to make sure Boris Johnson was gone :P

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #14309 on: September 11, 2022, 08:21:12 PM »
The only times I have to myself is when I'm hiding from people, and watching movies in my collection or on Netflix. Though somehow Mom thinks I need to find other stuff to stay busy.

If it cures my depression and helps me have my mind not wander to those troublemakers... I should be okay.