Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 202776 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #14070 on: December 24, 2021, 05:20:35 PM »
I seriously hate and wish harm to the managers of the walmart warehouse for the way they stack and pack pallets!   :finger:

The way they're just thrown on the ground scares me... it scared me to the point that I yelled at the Deaf Guy who was doing it (realizing afterwards he still couldn't hear me insulting him)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 07:29:51 PM by Genesis »

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #14071 on: December 25, 2021, 07:30:24 PM »
edited

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #14072 on: December 25, 2021, 08:13:18 PM »
I seriously hate and wish harm to the managers of the walmart warehouse for the way they stack and pack pallets!   :finger:

The way they're just thrown on the ground scares me... it scared me to the point that I yelled at the Deaf Guy who was doing it (realizing afterwards he still couldn't hear me insulting him)

Thanks!  And I screwed up my side of the post.  OY, I'm getting old and decrepit! :oldman:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14073 on: December 25, 2021, 08:23:03 PM »
Well, looks like December is turning into the grieving month.  Word just reached Carla that her MIL from her first marriage just died before xmas.  90 y/o with heart problems.  Carla is distraught.  Sheila was a wonderful person and her family accepted me unconditionally as Carla's next husband.  Over the years of our marriage, we visited them in Alberta Canada and they shared with us their lives and wonders of the Province.  They adopted Amber as a grandchild like one of their own.  Like my late friend, Sheila was a lover of life, spreading optimism and love every where she went.  another force of nature in her own quiet calm way.  With the pandemic still raging it looks unlikely for us to go there and meander thru the maze of restrictions that cross border travel is dealing with.  We lit a candle for her, drank a toast to her beautiful spirit and reminisced. 

Peace
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #14074 on: December 25, 2021, 08:30:40 PM »
Well, looks like December is turning into the grieving month.  Word just reached Carla that her MIL from her first marriage just died before xmas.  90 y/o with heart problems.  Carla is distraught.  Sheila was a wonderful person and her family accepted me unconditionally as Carla's next husband.  Over the years of our marriage, we visited them in Alberta Canada and they shared with us their lives and wonders of the Province.  They adopted Amber as a grandchild like one of their own.  Like my late friend, Sheila was a lover of life, spreading optimism and love every where she went.  another force of nature in her own quiet calm way.  With the pandemic still raging it looks unlikely for us to go there and meander thru the maze of restrictions that cross border travel is dealing with.  We lit a candle for her, drank a toast to her beautiful spirit and reminisced. 

Peace

:( sorry for her loss

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14075 on: December 25, 2021, 08:40:05 PM »

Peace

:( sorry for her loss

Thank you!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14076 on: December 26, 2021, 09:55:06 AM »
Sorry for her loss, Ozy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14077 on: December 26, 2021, 11:09:27 AM »
Sorry for her loss, Ozy.

Thank you!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14078 on: December 29, 2021, 08:51:55 AM »
Wondering about covid tests.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #14079 on: December 29, 2021, 04:35:40 PM »
Wondering what my next step in life is going to be....

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14080 on: December 30, 2021, 08:35:52 AM »
To refactor or not to refactor, that is the question.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14081 on: December 30, 2021, 10:52:56 AM »
An old farmer got pulled over by a young state trooper for speeding. The trooper, fresh on the job, decided to throw his weight around and started lecturing the farmer about his speed. He did his best to make the farmer feel uncomfortable but eventually got around to writing the ticket.

As he wrote, he had to swat at several flies that were buzzing around his head.
"Having some problems with circle flies there, are ya?" asked the farmer.
The trooper stopped writing the ticket and looked up. "Well yeah, if that's what they are," he said. "I never heard of circle flies, though."
"Oh, they're pretty common on farms," said the farmer. "We call 'em circle flies because they're always circling around the back end of a horse."

"I see," said the trooper as he continued writing the ticket. All of a sudden, he stopped and looked up at the farmer. "Hey...wait a minute, are you trying to call me a horse's ass?"
"Oh no, officer," replied the farmer. "I have far too much respect for law enforcement and police officers to even think about calling you a horse's ass."
"Well, that's a good thing," said the trooper as he resumed writing the ticket.

After a long pause, the farmer continued. "Hard to fool them flies, though."

A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14082 on: December 30, 2021, 07:11:21 PM »
 :lol1:
Good one!
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #14083 on: December 31, 2021, 12:37:30 AM »
And just like that 2021 is on it's 365th day

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14084 on: December 31, 2021, 02:02:04 PM »
Wonder if the local A'hole is going to fire off some big boomers tonite like they did on xmas eve.  10:30 pm  BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, shook the windows loud......followed by the sound of a police siren and Amber reporting seeing the flashing light. 

Oh well, we shall find out!