Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201376 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #14055 on: December 08, 2021, 07:59:11 PM »
I want to get out of that hellhole as soon as possible.

Certain people, certain members of management make things unbearable -__-

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14056 on: December 09, 2021, 06:35:02 AM »
Little lost fluffball dog we brought into the house has a chip, but the owner/guardian is not available to phoning, yet.

Humane Society wanted me to leave her with them, but I refused. I left my number in case they find the owner and took her back home with me.

We may have three dogs as things move along. Gonna be really tough to give her up.

My niece fosters lost and stray animals all the time. She has ten or twelve dogs at times, then lets them go to good homes. I don't know how she can do tthat!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14057 on: December 09, 2021, 08:06:58 PM »
^My sister does that with cats. Last time I was at her place, she had about 14 cats.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14058 on: December 11, 2021, 01:16:30 PM »
Thinking I want licorice.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14059 on: December 11, 2021, 08:54:41 PM »
Thinking I want licorice.

Maybe you should get yourself checked out by a professional.

:GA:

Kidding. I actually love licorice, too.

Not the same at all, but flavored similarly; I have successfully grown large fennel plants and it makes fish and chicken come alive on the grill.

Sorry, but I was trying to find the ""cool"" smiley, but failed. Shows you how cool I am, I suppose.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 09:01:56 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Online rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #14060 on: December 11, 2021, 11:02:24 PM »
Good night, children.......so at Rochester walmart, they are renovating the rear of the store bathroom.  Which leaves only the front bathroom to use.  I literally spend 15-20 minutes a night running to use it.  Old age bladder and all that jazz!  Anyway, I get in and start my business, and this "younger" man comes out of the stall and starts complaining to ME about the lack of hooks to hang a coat on in the stall.  For the record I am wearing my vest and name tag since I am on the clock.  Anywho, I just stay silent and do my business as he goes on and on about the lack of hooks to hang a coat on in the stall.  I thought about saying, "Your complaining to the WRONG person at the WRONG time.  Talk to a manager."  But, instead I just do my business and NOT respond.  Figuring anything I said would just escalate the situation.  He finally shuts up, and I finish, wash my hands and LEAVE ASAP.  Just another Saturday evening at the temple of the walton clan.   OY
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14061 on: December 17, 2021, 07:02:15 AM »
I really need to get to the skin doctor. I have two suspect spots on my face and one on my shoulder to get checked.

Online rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14062 on: December 17, 2021, 12:42:48 PM »
Eagerly looking forward to the end of this holiday season.....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!  And while I'm no Scrooge, I will be looking forward to the visitation of 3 spirits.......Sherry, Whiskey and Brandy.  Not necessarily in that order!   ;) 8)
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #14063 on: December 17, 2021, 01:26:32 PM »
Good night, children.......so at Rochester walmart, they are renovating the rear of the store bathroom.  Which leaves only the front bathroom to use.  I literally spend 15-20 minutes a night running to use it.  Old age bladder and all that jazz!  Anyway, I get in and start my business, and this "younger" man comes out of the stall and starts complaining to ME about the lack of hooks to hang a coat on in the stall.  For the record I am wearing my vest and name tag since I am on the clock.  Anywho, I just stay silent and do my business as he goes on and on about the lack of hooks to hang a coat on in the stall.  I thought about saying, "Your complaining to the WRONG person at the WRONG time.  Talk to a manager."  But, instead I just do my business and NOT respond.  Figuring anything I said would just escalate the situation.  He finally shuts up, and I finish, wash my hands and LEAVE ASAP.  Just another Saturday evening at the temple of the walton clan.   OY

I keep thinking we're the North Korea of Retail in my store... only because we have Sam Walton's picture in random spots in the associate lounge and CBL room

Online rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14064 on: December 17, 2021, 02:04:55 PM »

I keep thinking we're the North Korea of Retail in my store... only because we have Sam Walton's picture in random spots in the associate lounge and CBL room

His picture was removed from the store about a year or so ago!  Oh well, not my monkeys, not my circus.   :laugh:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #14065 on: December 17, 2021, 10:23:57 PM »

His picture was removed from the store about a year or so ago!  Oh well, not my monkeys, not my circus.   :laugh:

It's very Kim (I mean Walton) family eeire though -_-

Online rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14066 on: December 18, 2021, 09:04:23 AM »

It's very Kim (I mean Walton) family eeire though -_-

:hide:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14067 on: December 18, 2021, 02:38:50 PM »
Wondering if I should do some light coding.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Online rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14068 on: December 18, 2021, 10:34:54 PM »
I seriously hate and wish harm to the managers of the walmart warehouse for the way they stack and pack pallets!   :finger:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14069 on: December 24, 2021, 05:18:05 PM »
Thinking about friends I haven't seen in a while.

- Albert Einstein