Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201388 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #13530 on: December 26, 2020, 01:34:19 PM »
People don't hate you! STOP THINKING THAT!!!!

(maybe a select few...)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #13531 on: December 26, 2020, 02:19:11 PM »
I still love you, Genesis.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #13532 on: December 26, 2020, 02:21:50 PM »
Thinking today's a day off. I'm not going to do anything I don't want to do.

That's me every day.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #13533 on: December 26, 2020, 03:36:16 PM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13534 on: December 26, 2020, 04:25:07 PM »
Thinking today's a day off. I'm not going to do anything I don't want to do.

That's me every day.  :zoinks:

You are a gopher, after all. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #13535 on: December 30, 2020, 05:20:32 PM »
Hi DD, good to hear from you again.

Had a covid scare recently, but it turned out I was negative.

I'm glad. This thing has all of us chasing our ...       
I want it to be over.

My mom, her two surviving sisters and two surviving brothers all tested negative for Covid-19 this week. The youngest brother, my closest uncle -  only five years older than I and he has recently had back surgery similar to the procedures I have been considering for a few years is doing great. He was the first to show severe symptoms, but he is fine, now. Still kickin' and with boots on! I admire the man.

I would rather just shoot myself in the head than to be razored at again and have parts of my body sawn out and metal replacement parts installed, but I have way too much first hand info about how that type of solution can affect a family to actually give up to that point and perrform such a selfish act. Not doing it. Not a chance. I am not alone.

I dropped a bit of coin on shop equipment lately and a dust collection system was a priority. What a difference that makes!!

Hope everyone is OK around here. I'll catch up over the winter with missed posts and check in some.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #13536 on: December 30, 2020, 05:29:05 PM »
Time to unfriend another douchebag.   As he throws his wife under the bus and my friendship!   AMF!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 05:30:55 PM by rock hound »
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #13537 on: December 30, 2020, 08:27:51 PM »
Dad started out as a janitor when we came back to the states... he went on to be a PCT again after that...

I'm a Walmart Janitor, and I still have no idea what would work for me (practically that is)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13538 on: December 30, 2020, 09:12:40 PM »
Dad started out as a janitor when we came back to the states... he went on to be a PCT again after that...

I'm a Walmart Janitor, and I still have no idea what would work for me (practically that is)

A few days ago. the walmart maintenance man was running ragged.  It seemed every 20 minutes I would hear, "Maintenance here or there for a wet spill."  I felt so sorry for them and so angry at the customers for being douche bags.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13539 on: December 30, 2020, 09:39:20 PM »
I'm a cleaner too. We don't really say janitor here. But anyway my job is sanitizing desks, keyboards, mice, phones, cupboards, kids tables and gym equipment (for kids). I also empty office general rubbish bins and recycling bins. A lot of the time tissues and paper towels are thrown into the recycling bins and it drives me nuts. These people either have no idea or are lazy.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #13540 on: December 30, 2020, 10:34:23 PM »

A few days ago. the walmart maintenance man was running ragged.  It seemed every 20 minutes I would hear, "Maintenance here or there for a wet spill."  I felt so sorry for them and so angry at the customers for being douche bags.

I always get annoyed when they call me for the wet spills... especially if I was in a midde of a task, or not the only one there -_-

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13541 on: December 30, 2020, 10:39:29 PM »

I always get annoyed when they call me for the wet spills... especially if I was in a midde of a task, or not the only one there -_-

I understand that.  Because those calls always seemed to come when they were on break or on another spill.  And the customer service announcers can get nasty, especially if a wet spill is in THEIR area.  No matter how small.   >:(

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13542 on: December 31, 2020, 03:52:29 AM »
I cannot wait for this year to be over and done with. I realise that the misery will continue into the new year but giving the middle finger to 2020 has huge symbolic value.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13543 on: December 31, 2020, 04:56:06 AM »
I'm not ringing mum to see what she's doing NYE or whether she's expecting people to take her somewhere. She was ok with sitting at home watching boring shit on TV on xmas day so she should be ok with doing it NYE. My brother is there so it's no biggie, why doesn't he take her somewhere?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #13544 on: December 31, 2020, 04:17:43 PM »
I convinced my mother to get Tabletop Simulator so we can play our usual family board games for New Years, as long as my brother gets off his butt and gets it too.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.