Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201386 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #12435 on: February 07, 2020, 10:43:27 AM »
Wow!
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Online Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #12436 on: February 07, 2020, 10:43:13 PM »
I have been going through a superficial blood clot, and I'm getting fucking annoyed with it!

After my Warfarin is done, the Hemotologist says to take Baby Asprin 5 days after the Warfarin is done...

YAY!!!!

WTF wut?

-__-

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #12437 on: February 08, 2020, 02:09:49 PM »
I just passed 66666 on the odometer.

And yet another numerical palindrome.

:tinfoil:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12438 on: February 08, 2020, 04:49:05 PM »
After 74 days the south coast bushfire is out. Reduced to muddy ash after a couple of days of torrential rain.

Hopefully it will start to fill the dams up as well. Water restrictions are a pain.

Our lawn has turned from greenish yellow to dark green already.

On the subject of cats, if we get a cat it would need to be a kitten. Our big soft golden retriever puppy, all 20 kilos of him, would get beat up by an adult cat.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12439 on: February 09, 2020, 06:31:28 PM »
Youngest is convinced her gym teacher hates her. It's going to be a very long semester.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12440 on: February 10, 2020, 11:50:54 AM »
Thinking about upcoming travel.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12441 on: February 10, 2020, 12:30:29 PM »
I love it when I have the drive to cook and I come up with a great meal plan and great dinners. I hate it when it leaves and I could happily exist off of fruit and bagels. But I still make the great dinners anyway because family.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12442 on: February 11, 2020, 02:23:19 AM »
Thinking about my phone meeting today.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12443 on: February 11, 2020, 07:03:56 AM »
Thinking about my phone meeting today.
Yuck. I hate phone meetings.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #12444 on: February 12, 2020, 02:21:34 PM »
Dear Jehovah's Witnesses:  A very bad timing day to proselytize at our house.  After having our door pounded on and our doorbell banged on by political "surveyors".  You were lucky that Amber answered the door.  She is far more diplomatic than me.

Anyway, this older woman tells Amber that she is here to conduct a "survey"  and Amber asks, "Are you from Bernie Sanders?"  The old lady replies that she is actually from Jehovah's Witness.  Amber says that she is a Catholic and quite happy to be so, several times in fact as the lady keeps rambling on.  Finally the lady gets the point and leaves.  I am staying out of sight and listening in to let Amber deal with her.  As the lady keeps talking I come into view and just let her see me as I watch things unfold.  We have had many past dealings with these religious salespeople and have not interest in being part of a cult sect.  They have an interesting history of origin.  If anybody is interested look up "The Millerites of 1830's/1840's New Hampshire"  and their Doomsday cult origins back then.  The Millerites also spawned the 7th Day Adventists. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #12445 on: February 12, 2020, 07:51:58 PM »
Dear Jehovah's Witnesses:  A very bad timing day to proselytize at our house.  After having our door pounded on and our doorbell banged on by political "surveyors".  You were lucky that Amber answered the door.  She is far more diplomatic than me.

Anyway, this older woman tells Amber that she is here to conduct a "survey"  and Amber asks, "Are you from Bernie Sanders?"  The old lady replies that she is actually from Jehovah's Witness.  Amber says that she is a Catholic and quite happy to be so, several times in fact as the lady keeps rambling on.  Finally the lady gets the point and leaves.  I am staying out of sight and listening in to let Amber deal with her.  As the lady keeps talking I come into view and just let her see me as I watch things unfold.  We have had many past dealings with these religious salespeople and have not interest in being part of a cult sect.  They have an interesting history of origin.  If anybody is interested look up "The Millerites of 1830's/1840's New Hampshire"  and their Doomsday cult origins back then.  The Millerites also spawned the 7th Day Adventists.

Get a pentagram or make one from sticks and vines...hang it near the door in a visible area.

Took mine down because I think it scares the neighbors. But it's been a few years and they still won't touch my door. :zoinks:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12446 on: February 12, 2020, 08:28:52 PM »

Get a pentagram or make one from sticks and vines...hang it near the door in a visible area.

Took mine down because I think it scares the neighbors. But it's been a few years and they still won't touch my door. :zoinks:

I like that idea!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12447 on: February 12, 2020, 09:29:43 PM »
Almost finished reading the autobiography of H. Rider Haggard, "king Solomon mines, She', etc.  Quite fascinating in many ways. A lot history of the times in the UK and South Africa, a study of societal thoughts, and how he came up with his story ideas.  Many of which I read during the adventure/fantasy boom back in the 70's. 

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12448 on: February 15, 2020, 08:31:16 AM »
I'm glad the house is quiet.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12449 on: February 15, 2020, 09:10:38 AM »
I'm glad the house is quiet.

It is a nice feeling!   8)