Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201388 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #11970 on: June 19, 2019, 08:26:24 PM »
Gotta admit...I love me some Mongolian Metal!  Ghengis Kahn would be proud!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #11971 on: June 19, 2019, 08:29:11 PM »
Me too.  :green: I first fell in love with it with Hanggai.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11972 on: June 19, 2019, 09:41:29 PM »
Can you afford to live alone?
If the pensioner next door can do it, so can I. No doubt it will be difficult though. I have extra expenses such as my car to think about.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11973 on: June 19, 2019, 11:44:37 PM »
Can you afford to live alone?
If the pensioner next door can do it, so can I. No doubt it will be difficult though. I have extra expenses such as my car to think about.

Work out what your outgoings are and purge the fat. Probably she's a drain on you.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11974 on: June 20, 2019, 01:30:31 AM »
She probably won't use my computer. It's second hand and not very robust. I don't think it will even play games. It's good for what I do though.

Kayleigh has friends that live in the city. I'm wondering if she'll move in with them.

May be good, her doing that.

May be hard on you first. But I think that within six months you'd be happy to have your divorce followed up with a proper separation. No stress about cleaning. No stress about how much money to spend on her.
Having a tidy space for you, where you are in control.

And don't take her back, when she comes at your door with a sad, sad story. It's time to let her go.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11975 on: June 20, 2019, 01:35:39 AM »
Gotta admit...I love me some Mongolian Metal!  Ghengis Kahn would be proud!

A while ago my brother wanted me to listen to something that I surely did not know.
Great was his surprise when I did recognise and appreciated the music right away. :laugh:

They do sound good!
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #11976 on: June 20, 2019, 04:13:03 AM »
Kayleigh wants me to buy her a new computer with my credit card. I've gotten it down to below $2000 from over $4500 on my own, doggedly paying a certain amount each fortnight. It makes me feel sick to think I could be in substantial debt again. So far I've said no.

Good on ya for saying no!
My ex...boy when I was with her I got into debt, and she even managed to open a credit card IN MY NAME...that was the last straw. Since then I've made a commitment to myself to keep my finances totally separate from whoever I end up with. Don't let her be a drain on you. Wishing you the best renaeden.
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11977 on: June 20, 2019, 01:36:58 PM »
Me too.  :green: I first fell in love with it with Hanggai.

I had seen this once before on a video, posted by the member known as Morthaur.  On his FB page.  Replace the motorcycles with Mongolian horses and with the traditional instruments, well, I wouldn't want to be on the opposing side in a battle.   8)  I do love seeing the translation subtitles and what they meant.  I wouldn't mind hearing more!    :headbang:

I've shared this on my page back then!  Especially when I am in a hardcore music mood!    :headbang: :headphones:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11978 on: June 20, 2019, 08:21:16 PM »

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11979 on: June 20, 2019, 08:37:10 PM »

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11980 on: June 21, 2019, 08:04:49 PM »
Thinking of giving up my subscription to National Geographic Magazine.  It was bought by the faux news group owned by Rupert Murdoch and now it's not about the world or exploring, it's about emo stuff like face transplants, and climate change denial.
   >:(

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11981 on: June 22, 2019, 03:25:13 AM »
hyke - my mum has suggested that I go through the divorce process because I stand to inherit from a number of people and as it stands, Kayleigh can get her hands on some of it because we're still married. So I really should do that.
My ex...boy when I was with her I got into debt, and she even managed to open a credit card IN MY NAME...that was the last straw. Since then I've made a commitment to myself to keep my finances totally separate from whoever I end up with. Don't let her be a drain on you. Wishing you the best renaeden.
To open an account in your name... isn't that against the law? I would be furious and I bet you were.

When my sister was 18 and got a job, she and her boyfriend opened a shared account at the bank. I told her that that was something I'd never do. They're married and have a family now but still.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11982 on: June 22, 2019, 04:37:51 AM »
:popcorn:
Is this true????

Don't think it's true.

Well, maybe you need an urge to read things, paired with some curiousity, but don't think you need an obsession to get through that text.

I think it's just taking the 9i55 out of 1337

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #11983 on: June 22, 2019, 02:17:53 PM »
Hi Walkie!

The cub is just starting to show an interest in stuffed animals and started hugging and playing with "Walkie bear" who arrived way back when he was born with the flowers.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11984 on: June 22, 2019, 03:46:45 PM »
Hi Walkie!

The cub is just starting to show an interest in stuffed animals and started hugging and playing with "Walkie bear" who arrived way back when he was born with the flowers.

oooh! that bought great big huge grin to my face .  give him a hug from me, will you?
and thanks for redirection from the other thread :)