Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201376 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #9150 on: November 11, 2016, 10:21:36 AM »
Well you are kinda finding yourself these days, no, CBC?

I prefer not to fight if I don't have to. I use my brain if I can, and even if its a pretty hairy situation my superior intellect has gotten me out of a few nasty  little stinkers of incidents. Although if I have to I do have a pretty decent uppercut ready for anyone that there isn't the material to work with to come up with a solution other than resorting to plain and simple unleashing hell. Lol the last about to be violent piece of shit never even got to raise a fist. And I did not lay a finger on him. Gave these two wouldbe muggers a 'peace offering' of a bong, knowing they'd accept and want to batter me anyway. They took them, and hit in one go. Only it wasn't weed, it was an inert herb carrier soaked in a solution of a hyperpotent cannabinoid. Short acting, but extremely powerful stuff, N-cumyl-1-(5-fluoropentyl)indazole-3-carboxylate. And the second guy just barely had the chance to hit his bong before the first one dropped to the ground in a grand mal seizure and the second guy just ended up looking like a fly paralyzed by insecticide, twitching, immobile and stunned senseless with a look of horror and abject terror on his face. Never so much as raised a finger to touch either of them., hehehehe. There was enough of the compound in each bong to have knocked a horse sideways into next week in one toke, let alone the entire huge bowled bong they each got given. shithead 2 went in the same ambulance that saw and came to take away wouldbe mugger no.1

Was funny as hell, especially seeing how damn FAST it dropped the cunts. An active dose is <50ug, I can feel it at 15 micrograms and there would easily have been a milligram or two or three in what they each took. Just goes to show, don't fuck with an autie. And seriously don't do it with on that happens to be a biotech punk type. They got off lucky with a warning shot like that. Lucky I didn't decide to  use a poisoned blade, or just plain outright stamp on their throats whilst they were unconscious. With what was used, it wasn't intended to kill, but it certainly served the purpose of neutralizing the threat without my having to expend to energy in, or danger of getting into a fist fight. Although the only reason they were not punished with greater severity was that an ambulance turned up to take them away and I could hardly tell the paramedics 'hey can you wait a minute whilst I slit this fucking punk's throat, please mate?':P

TOTALLY pulled a :heisenberg: on those two fuckskulls.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #9151 on: November 11, 2016, 10:33:53 AM »
At least people could hear me yesterday. My mother has purposely been misrepresenting me and prolonging my situation. She wants me to be miserable and unhappy, I don't understand her motivations. When she says she loves me, it feels like there is an anger and hate at me in the back of her mind. When I met the Asperger's expert and she understood and listened to me, my mother looked really angry and did not like her.

And it's one of those things where, people don't believe you or assume it's not as bad as you're making out. I explained everything yesterday and they finally got it.
:dog:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9152 on: November 11, 2016, 11:52:26 AM »
There are a lot of changes and learning in my future.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9153 on: November 11, 2016, 11:57:52 AM »
The world is going to hell.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9154 on: November 11, 2016, 12:36:22 PM »
There are a lot of changes and learning in my future.
We should go to school together.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #9155 on: November 11, 2016, 04:15:09 PM »
Odeon, why do you employ the past tense?

Because the world has fucked off, collected it's handbasket and done one, the world is, currently one cunting great  whopper of a turd sandwich, and IMO were a bite or two from getting to the warm, squelchy creamy faecal cemter.

Shit. it has to tolerate the insufferable demagoguery and whoreshat circumstances of his being crapped out of the allegedly female crusty-minged freakish abomination that regrettably didn't have a pot to piss in let alone a coat hanger to spare so It could insert it eyesocket-deep and fish out our wee verminous minge-crust that is our resident oxygen embezzling sperm skid mark, dribbling down the thigh of some skanky slapper who ekes out It's unpleasant existence by turning tricks for crack and charitable food handouts. And bipedal skunk with delusions of personhood of the utmost severity. 

Truth told, it is astounding you yet live, you cum-slobbering imbred neurotypical garbage, hopeless nobody, pathetic snivelling snot-nosed fucking brat. When are you going to shit off elsewhere and go disgust some other  poor rotten piece of shite? go sign up to a paedophile forum or something since you are obviously not autistic, you do not belong here and need to fuck the christicles off.                                                                                                                                 

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9156 on: November 11, 2016, 04:36:18 PM »
Lestat, if you are talking to me, then please at least try to keep it short and legible. I fell asleep by the second paragraph.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #9157 on: November 11, 2016, 10:19:09 PM »
I fell asleep by the second paragraph.

Then you missed the really good part where he tells you to piss off from your own forum.  :orly: And you're welcome. :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9158 on: November 12, 2016, 04:16:08 AM »

Then you missed the really good part where he tells you to piss off from your own forum.  :orly: And you're welcome. :zoinks:

Oh. That is sort of funny.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9159 on: November 12, 2016, 04:18:50 AM »
Just read it now. Looks like he is reusing his verbal diarrhea against MLA.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #9160 on: November 12, 2016, 09:28:45 PM »

I guess you better move along then.  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9161 on: November 13, 2016, 03:18:10 AM »

I guess you better move along then.  :zoinks:

Don't wanna.

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9162 on: November 13, 2016, 05:16:09 AM »
You were also called NT. Is that the end of this thread?  ;)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #9163 on: November 13, 2016, 10:03:44 AM »
You were also called NT. Is that the end of this thread?  ;)

I just thought it meant the person who mentioned it automatically loses whatever argument they were trying to make.  :dunno: So I don't think the entire thread should have to end. That's what I'm thinking right now, by the way.  :zoinks:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #9164 on: November 13, 2016, 12:44:39 PM »
I'm fucking sick of hearing the same old tired points about the election from everyone who has no intention of engaging their brains when knee-jerk reactions masquerading as an actual thoughtful argument are so much easier to post.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.