Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201395 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #9135 on: November 07, 2016, 07:25:50 PM »
Wondered if dr Phil will throw himself in the race for president in 2020.    :tard:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #9136 on: November 07, 2016, 07:43:28 PM »
I hate people and I hate online people even more!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9137 on: November 07, 2016, 07:46:43 PM »

What's happened now? (dare I ask?)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #9138 on: November 07, 2016, 07:47:46 PM »
Wondered if dr Phil will throw himself in the race for president in 2020.    :tard:

Now I miss Zeg. :emosad:

:gopher:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9139 on: November 08, 2016, 06:49:48 AM »

What's happened now? (dare I ask?)

The usual...just ranting and raving again.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9140 on: November 08, 2016, 09:51:41 AM »

He should. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #9141 on: November 09, 2016, 04:49:47 PM »
THIS COUNTRY IS FULL OF MORONS LIKE PAPPY WHO HAVE LESS THAN HALF A BRAIN AND NO ABILITY TO PROCESS FACT FROM FICTION AND NO ABILITY TO RATIONALIZE THE CONCEPT OF THE COMMON GOOD AND HOW THAT MAKES EVERYONE AS A WHOLE BETTER, LET ALONE THE IDEA OF A WORLD COMMUNITY.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #9142 on: November 09, 2016, 08:24:12 PM »
THIS COUNTRY IS FULL OF MORONS LIKE PAPPY WHO HAVE LESS THAN HALF A BRAIN AND NO ABILITY TO PROCESS FACT FROM FICTION AND NO ABILITY TO RATIONALIZE THE CONCEPT OF THE COMMON GOOD AND HOW THAT MAKES EVERYONE AS A WHOLE BETTER, LET ALONE THE IDEA OF A WORLD COMMUNITY.

YEAH, LET'S BLAME PAPPY.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9143 on: November 09, 2016, 08:29:07 PM »
Love the old Outer limits episode with Donald Pleasence!   Wish I could vaporize people with my mind in anger! 

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #9144 on: November 10, 2016, 07:41:36 AM »
Got to see if that sodium and calcium metal can be found cheaper before I buy it where I would now buy it. Plus going to look for cheaper pyridine. Although I admit, pyridine is a LAST resort chemical, if I can use an alternative I do, because it STINKS. There are very, very very few, a vanishingly tiny handful of reagents that I LOATHE more than I do pyridine. The stench is something heinously disgustingly repulsive and awful. Like rotting, really badly decayed fishy plus undernotes of general fishy aminey stink. But amines generally aren't SO bad as pyridine. Plus, its toxic, not that I'd be ingesting it, and you only need a mere trace of it in something to make it totally  uningestable by accident. Its what they use here in methylated spirits, along with purple dye, to warn that there is toxic methanol to poison wouldbe desperate alcoholic drinkers for tax purposes here. There is a miniscule quantity of pyridine added to it, which gives denatured alcohol as british type methylated spirits its disgusting stink. And I hate even that, using it to clean CDs or pour over salted/CaCl'ed ice cubes in a water or water-antifreeze bath, for use as a cryogenic freezing bath. Pyridine is fucking awful stuff. Useful, very, but awful, fucking jesus H hell on a unicorn, sitting with its horn up his christly anus is Py fucking heinously stinky vile noxious shit on a shitty shit covered  frozen dog shit popsicle. I've even once had the displeasure, of the time I had a temporal lobe seizure, which actually was most curious and interesting, not that I want more, but to observe its effects, that was curious indeed. But they can produce, in addition to odd visual and psychological effects, phantom odours. At the time, I experienced an overpowering and truly foulsome reek of phantom pyridine. I HADN'T spilled any anywhere, but out of the blue, this overwhelming, hell-fart of a stinking pyridine stench became apparrent. The only things I know personally that are worse, are some of the nastier stinking arsenic compounds, some of the worst offenders amongst the sulfur compounds and some nasty ass organoselenium stuff. Plus isocyanides. There are just...there really aren't anything similar that isocyanides can be compared to in terms of similarity, like how E.g hydrogen sulfide smells of rotting eggs (and is responsible for them) or mercaptan/thiols, the lower ones are used to stink up natural gas supplies to houses and give gas leaks warning properties rather than be odourless. But in concentration are truly powerfully carrying, long-distance stinkers, and of the lowest liquid ones, one or two drops in the center of a football pitch outside and it would be impossible to approach that football pitch from quite some distance. You just couldn't do it, not without a gas mask that covers both mouth and nose with a filter cartridge that will strip them from the air and bind the nasty ass shit.

Or how ammonium sulfide again smells eggy and nasty like rotten egg. But where isocyanides are concerned...they are in a horrid family of their own, that contains isocyanides and only isocyanides. But they are penetrating, and brutal in the extreme when it comes to the stench they pack. And I have never yet encountered anything fouler. Not even the selenium analogs of mercaptans. Selenols as they are known. Mercaptan (the term comes from the latin 'mercurium captans' meaning 'to capture or hold/bind mercury' as sulfur has a very high tendency to bind with or associate with mercury, the main mercury ore, cinnabar, a red pigment, being mercury (I) sulfide) being where sulfur replaces the oxygen (in the periodic table, in that downward group one has first oxygen, then sulfur, then selenium and lastly in order, tellurium and polonium, the latter being extremely radioactive, the main common isotope, 210Po being a powerful alpha emitting radioisotope, Po has no non-radioactive isotopes and is nasty ass stuff), I've never worked with tellurium compounds, although I really want some native, natural crystalline tellurium (like one of the allotropes of selenium its a semimetal, like metallic arsenic, one of the selenium allotropes, silicon, and germanium, and it has the most brilliantly mirrorlike, bright and absolutely gorgeous looking vitreous-although nontranslucent, metallic look to it, mirrorlike and bright. I want it not for chemistry, but a piece of it growing off sylvanite, an ore which it commonly is attached to in the natural state, the sylvanite being black and in acicular or rodlike pieces. Although absorb even the most tiny tiny quantities of Te and it causes 'tellurium breath' where organic Te derivatives that are volatile and gaseous are slowly excreted from the body, such as dimethyl telluride, dimethyl ditelluride etc. and cause the unfortunate to have their breath and bodily fluids rendered so awfully foul they cannot approach another human, and anything they touch must be retired or preferably burnt away from humanity. So much as touch a book if so afflicted and the book can never, ever be used again. Alexander 'sasha' Shulgin, now sadly deceased, may his soul have reached paradise, the pioneer of self-experimental psychedelic tryptamine, amphetamine and phenethylamine chemistry, who left the rest of us a biography in two parts, one containing at the back all his efforts and recipes and chemistry knowhow on phenethylamines/amphetamine psychedelics and empathogen-entactogens, the inventor of MDMA, and many many others, and the other, part bio and lifestory, and at the back, his compendium of tryptamine inventions and stuff on tryptamine chemistry, even how-tos from start to finish, including synthesizing precursors. The two books, PIHKAL (Phenethylamines I Have Known And Loved) and TIHKAL (tryptamines '') are the literal Bibles for psychedelic chemists and aspiring developers everywhere. And they are aimed to have gotten, and succeeded in doing so, the cat out of the bag so that this treasure trove, the massive wonderful and truly generous life's work, of his, is, the knowledge-genie is out of the bottle and can never, no matter how hard law enforcement or govts try and ban things, ever ever be put back in:)

Of course, I own both books. Plus a third of his, a catalog more or less, called SPIQ 'the Simple Plant Isoquinolines' not data on bioactivity sadly, but a catalog of what they are, synonyms, formulae and where in nature to find them.

And there is another, that as yet I have not got, The Shulgin Index, containing yet more chemical wonders that he had been working on before his death, as a venerable old man and artiste beyond artistry.

This man, well, he was my inspiration. I always had the seed of this interest within me, but his work, the two books, PIHKAL and TIHKAL were my guiding star, leading the three wise men, or one man in this case, like the allegorical star to the baby jebus. And now, after following some of his recipes at first to the letter of his Lex Legis, have had the Sanctum Sanctorum pregnant with the beginnings of gestating works entirely new, that Sasha himself, had never explored. Something, a phenethylamine and its corresponding amphetamine, that hopefully will be psychedelic, and if not can be converted into one, a fluoromethoxylated brominated mescaline and corresponding TMA (trimethoxyamphetamine) analog that to the best of my knowledge has never, ever ever gone into a man before. I don't think its ever gone into a research animal, and i can't even find reference to the likes of serotonin/dopamine/noradrenaline receptors or/and transporter binding assays and cell culture-level assays. This will be something NEW, so, SO new, that I, shall almost certainly be the very first person to have created it, save maybe if big pharma has created it in the process of multi-compound high-throughput screening as an incidental, synthed it and filed it away untouched. But almost certainly, from my deepest and most thourough searches of the published scientific journal literature, to have produced it and near certain I am that I will be the first to taste the fruits of the work.

This post, made in honour of, and TO honour, the late, and truly great Alexander 'Sasha' Shulgin, and pay tribute to him and his still living wife, Anne. I would SO love to have met the great man himself, who from his writing style and things he has told of himself, I am fucking positive the guy was on the spectrum.

My first tasting of this brominated difluoromethyl ether replacing methoxy, leaving one of mescaline's three methoxy groups as it is, an important one in a position intolerant of very much poking around there, as it is, whether active or not so, it will be done with reverence of this great man, and as a toast to his and his wife's time upon this earth. A toast in respect of him, shall it be.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #9145 on: November 10, 2016, 10:10:44 AM »
Love the old Outer limits episode with Donald Pleasence!   Wish I could vaporize people with my mind in anger!

I've committed many such mental murders over the years, some even in grade school.  I have anger.  >:D
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #9146 on: November 10, 2016, 11:42:44 AM »
Heh mental murders. You bet. There's not just a murder or two, or even a mental serial killer on the loose. This is a warzone and a fucking HEAPED bodycount.

And whilst not so far as murder, actually, every single time I go for a piss, since I sometimes have some urinary retention, as a consequence of some of the meds I take, since quite a few different members of different classes of meds I take, mostly those I am also prescribed as well, making it slower to take a slash, aside from running a tap for the sound of running water, or if I can't be fucked turning it on, and its a waste of water anyway, every time, retention or no retention, I envision a police station, and a copper leaving his policepig's helmet and myself standing around, of course not under arrest, just visiting for the scenery...sort of;), and as the copper puts his hat down, what I am picturing as I am micturating, or...micpicturating, is whilst vulva-featured little piggy pork turns on it's trotters and buggers off to attend to it's swinely duties, grabbing that policetwunt's helmet, whipping my junk out and leaving the 5-0 in question a little...present...left for It residing in said helmet, which I envision leaving upside down to make sure the present doesn't fall out before piggy gets his gift.

And if i ever have constipation due to my opioids, then I don't go digging for brown gold, but I whilst having to strain, envision leaving a non-liquid (unless I've either got the squits, or its gonna be one of those soft, smeary, sloppy creamy kinda turds that squirt out into a shapeless mound) gift of a similar nature into the shoes into which Mr.Po-Licemongrel (with the emphasis on the 'lice' part fits his trotters when mincing like a fucking faggot around his his daily beat, and the look on the prick's face(es, sometimes, but there is one particular fucking noxious little skid mark that I especially reserve such mental covering in excrement and hosing down from a large carboy filled, by me and me alone, so it takes ages and ages, and the carboy in question, filled with my piss, has chance to start becoming infested with bacteria, putrefying, fermenting and getting truly disgustingly rancid smelling before jamming a funnel down into a length of hose attached to a copper (as in the metal represented by 'Cu' from the latin 'cuprum') 'Y' section, one longer and one shorter piece of hose, one to go down into the swine's stomach and one to go down into their trachea, insert it carefully to avoid rupturing anything and causing a quick kill, before superglueing it in, and then carefully breaking the jaw of the hogtied (see what I did there;)) old bill, by turning them onto their side, jaw against a curb, and carefully stamping on the side of their jaw, and carefully again, shattering this particular piece of filth's broken jaw, and then cheekbone to fragments, turning pig boy round on the other side and repeating the process, before making him sing praises and halle-fucking-luia-s to my name whilst the tanks of piss are them poured down the 'beer' bong. a little space being left between mouth and superglue sealing the festering, fermented stanky rancid urine-bong in, for him to chant blessings upon my name and MEAN them (believe you me, he would be meaning them, because before hand, he'd have been mentally broken and damaged physically until there was such a travesty of a shattered heap of shrieking remains (I'd leave the twat's tongue in, just for the purpose of allowing It to mmmfffle blessings upon my person and praise my name, as the long tube goes into his donut-induced piggie pot belly, and the shorter into his trachea, with a little constriction of the lung-tube so that he drowns slower than he gets bloated with piss until such point as the piss level rises from his superglued-shut arsehole (superglue on the neck of a champagne cork, inserted with the aid of a claw hammer and a crappy aim:P) and the piss level coming from above, force the cessation of his chanting of my due praise. And his last wish, his long-continued drawn out begging for death finally granted. After, of course, having him dig his own grave. He can sing that one, last hymn through his shattered jaw and facial bones. To me. His eulogy? my laughter. Music? could record on tape the screams and shrieks of the process by which he is submitted to break him mentally and physically. Before suffocating on my fermenting piss through the tube forces his silence, and drowns It for good. That is 'for good' as in both 'permanence' and For the principle of being a thing that which is of excellence.

And yes, if I have urinary retention, then that sweet, sweet mental image really does help me take a leak with greater speed and ease both.

Likewise if I need to drop a turd. Only then there is a slight few alterations into the final closing of the curtain of the comedy act; here and thereabouts, since it'd be difficult to beer bong the results of dropping a log. I need not go into it. And besides, it is even less pleasant (for the fucking swine that has been vexing me so)
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9147 on: November 10, 2016, 01:41:16 PM »

I've committed many such mental murders over the years, some even in grade school.  I have anger.  >:D

But, nothing or nobody I would go to jail for!   :zombiefuck:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #9148 on: November 10, 2016, 02:12:05 PM »

But, nothing or nobody I would go to jail for!   :zombiefuck:

Me neither.  I've never even thrown a proper punch.  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9149 on: November 10, 2016, 08:04:20 PM »

http://www.videodetective.com/tv/the-outer-limits-the-man-with-the-power/385061