Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201387 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #8985 on: October 08, 2016, 01:08:37 AM »
Whatever.

I want to think the goper liberation thing is funny. I really do.
Are you finding it boring? I am.  :yawn:

Yes, it's not particularly entertaining.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #8986 on: October 08, 2016, 05:29:37 AM »
For some reason I keep expecting Grey Area to pop in there and slap the cunt.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8987 on: October 08, 2016, 06:44:38 AM »
Whatever.

... What? Why so much hate for it? I thought it was fricking brilliant. And no I don't have any idea who was doing it, and no desire to log into the sock and find out, because that would have ruined the game. Is there some kind of nefarious plot here that I completely missed?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #8988 on: October 08, 2016, 10:41:44 AM »
Whatever.

... What? Why so much hate for it? I thought it was fricking brilliant. And no I don't have any idea who was doing it, and no desire to log into the sock and find out, because that would have ruined the game. Is there some kind of nefarious plot here that I completely missed?
They're admins, so the sock probably doesn't hold the same mystique. :laugh: Thought it cute the first day, but using Piper's tagline makes for more of a dull copy/paste than brilliance.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8989 on: October 08, 2016, 11:02:54 AM »
What do you mean by Piper's tagline?

The part I thought was funny was the words in the posts and the bad Photoshop job in the icon, where was the copy/paste?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #8990 on: October 08, 2016, 11:26:52 AM »
What do you mean by Piper's tagline?

Will you be our new Special Interest?

Would personally prefer to understand the underlying issue but since that's not going to happen, will just agree with the sentiment of whatever. Whoever it is can try to be as many gophers as they want to be.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8991 on: October 08, 2016, 11:28:15 AM »
Ah, gotcha.

Nah I was thinking about the first few posts, before it became apparent that Odeon and Ren were just thinking "meh".

It's a damned shame that fun is in the minority.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #8992 on: October 08, 2016, 11:42:14 AM »
All for having fun here, but honestly not really sure what to think of it; maybe it's fun, maybe it's not. Have made it clear about not appreciating being impersonated, so it's possible presenting some facsimile of me might not be as fun as appearances. Maybe some people just can't handle other people's uniqueness. Maybe it's really funny and somehow original in a way that I can't see. Really don't know and doubt anyone is going to tell me.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #8993 on: October 08, 2016, 01:26:55 PM »
All for having fun here, but honestly not really sure what to think of it; maybe it's fun, maybe it's not. Have made it clear about not appreciating being impersonated, so it's possible presenting some facsimile of me might not be as fun as appearances. Maybe some people just can't handle other people's uniqueness. Maybe it's really funny and somehow original in a way that I can't see. Really don't know and doubt anyone is going to tell me.

Ms Jack,

We is not meaning to disrespect the Piper. And we is not meaning to  be any fake smile of yourself.  We is  thinking that it is very easy to see the difference.  We is sad that you is taking that way. We is the Gopher Gary fan club,  that is what we  is.   And  we is all  hate-full of paedos, so we is finking it is best if GLF  poo all over the  the hate-full paedo pic   and put our “bad photoshop” next to the gopher words instead.  Otherwise people finks that the gopher is a paedo . We is all very, very sad when we re-reads our  hero’s words, and we sees that horrible, horrible   Glitter pretending to be speaking them.  The horrible , horrible Glitter is the fake smile. We is not understanding why you is not hate-full of the Glitter, but is hate-full of GLF instead.

But  now we is also sad that we is maybe making our hero sad.

If  Gopher Gary  comes out and says “Go away  GLF” we will.  We have all sweared to do that.  Maybe  we go will go away anyway , but we will never ever let the horrible, horrible  Glitter  come back.

Ms Pyraxis, we is deeply offended that you fink we did a bad photoshop!  We did not!  We did a bad MSPaint job.  So there!  Our paws are not  so good at these fings.  We will let you make  a nicer one for us if you like.   

Gopher 0  (Gwenny   Gopher)

« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 01:32:50 PM by GLF »
:gopher:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #8994 on: October 08, 2016, 02:13:20 PM »
It's time for the old folks' home for me. Youngest minion beat me at air hockey. :facepalm2:
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #8995 on: October 08, 2016, 02:33:19 PM »
We is  thinking that it is very easy to see the difference.  We is sad that you is taking that way. We is the Gopher Gary fan club,  that is what we  is.
Even if true, it's still a weird position to be in. Makes me think of a friend in highschool. She was a nice girl and liked her a lot; though in looking back, it's impossible to deny that our friendship was probably largely based in the fact she was crazy about me. She's the only person who ever adored me to the point of emulation, actions, manner of speaking, hair and even style of dress. She thought I was awesome and how can I resist someone who thinks I'm so freaking cool? That was Piper she was emulating. It was flattering, and also easy to tell the difference, but still, there were times it was tempting to knock her in the face and tell her to get a personality. Jack has an ego of a completely different nature though; have unsuccessfully attempted twice to be frank about the topic, so not sure what else to say.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8996 on: October 08, 2016, 02:51:04 PM »
/shrugs

Why not come up with something new?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8997 on: October 08, 2016, 05:35:08 PM »
Ms Pyraxis, we is deeply offended that you fink we did a bad photoshop!  We did not!  We did a bad MSPaint job.  So there!  Our paws are not  so good at these fings.  We will let you make  a nicer one for us if you like.   

Well, gee, I stand corrected.

I think your bad MSPaint job is perfect for the purpose.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8998 on: October 08, 2016, 05:35:35 PM »
/shrugs

Why not come up with something new?

Go for it.  :zoinks:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8999 on: October 08, 2016, 05:39:22 PM »
We is  thinking that it is very easy to see the difference.  We is sad that you is taking that way. We is the Gopher Gary fan club,  that is what we  is.
Even if true, it's still a weird position to be in. Makes me think of a friend in highschool. She was a nice girl and liked her a lot; though in looking back, it's impossible to deny that our friendship was probably largely based in the fact she was crazy about me. She's the only person who ever adored me to the point of emulation, actions, manner of speaking, hair and even style of dress. She thought I was awesome and how can I resist someone who thinks I'm so freaking cool? That was Piper she was emulating. It was flattering, and also easy to tell the difference, but still, there were times it was tempting to knock her in the face and tell her to get a personality. Jack has an ego of a completely different nature though; have unsuccessfully attempted twice to be frank about the topic, so not sure what else to say.

I didn't know they were a fan club, I thought they were part of, you know, wherever the Gopher came from. Presumably he's got gopher parents and a gopher clan somewhere out there. It wasn't too much of an imaginative leap to think they might come looking for him.

What can I say, I like a good story. I used to be big into roleplaying once upon a time, so it comes naturally to pick up a trail of story and play along.