Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201386 times)

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #7590 on: February 21, 2015, 06:21:34 PM »

Don't plus Jack or she'll get her panties in a twist.  :zoinks:

Some people would like to see that.

Not me ofc  :angel:

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #7591 on: February 21, 2015, 06:26:34 PM »
Having bored myself silly, ascertaining there's nothing worth watching on TV , and having berated myself for thinking it might be otherwise on a Suturday night, I put BBC new on , accidentally left it running  a few minutes too long, and got given a totally unexpected choice between watching "Match of the Day" or...wait for it...pressing the red button and watching Mogwai in concert.

Woot! Now I finally know what that red button is for :) It's a good gig too. :)

I tend to watch Casualty and The Voice, so those two keep me occupied, then onto Doctor Who.
I am sure I watch far too much mindless television and should be force feeding myself something more educational.  :lol1:
yeah, but then you would spend all day chasing up links to fill in all the tiny little gaps in your knowledge  :green: (I do readthe rest of this board)
Me, i hardly ever watch the actual TV. That's why I'm still figuring out the remote control  :LOL:
(plus very poor visual memory doesn't help)

Yah, it is funny, as a child and teen, I watched endless documentaries on history, archaeology and nature, and yet, where the hell has all that knowledge gone? I think it all gets pushed out as new information is shoved in. Some people are blessed with phenomenal memories, but not me, it seems. My attempt, as you know, to get myself back into history last night, was a bit of an epic fail  :lol1: But I can happily watch hours of documentaries on serial killers, forensics and criminal profiling... which simply leaves me feeling like some sort of sadistic freak, even if the crimes themselves repulse me. Hey Hum.

You are a sadistic freak.

Go jump off a cliff .

(nah, didn't mean that, of course   Just a bit of black humour creeping in from some other thread)

Your humour is extremely black lol.

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #7592 on: February 21, 2015, 06:27:23 PM »
Also, it is sometimes said there is an element of truth in what people say in humour, lol, so I hope this isn't true in this case.  :lol1:

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7593 on: February 21, 2015, 06:35:18 PM »
the element of truth is that we are all sadistic freaks, by that definition. :green:
just look at the popularity of "crime" drama

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #7594 on: February 21, 2015, 06:39:36 PM »
the element of truth is that we are all sadistic freaks, by that definition. :green:

I know, my aspie ex often says that there is something very wrong about an industry making money out of crime...and he does not understand why so many abhor real life crime, yet happily watch crime drama on television. He himself has enjoyed a few crime series I have exposed him to, such as Broadchurch and the British version of Wallander. I certainly do some thinking about why crime is such a common interest... my mother has read crime novels as long as I have known.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #7595 on: February 21, 2015, 06:43:30 PM »
Also, it is sometimes said there is an element of truth in what people say in humour, lol, so I hope this isn't true in this case.  :lol1:
Also have a lifelong interest in true crime and abnormal psychology, so can understand the discomfort that comes along with disclosing that. Sadistic is pleasure in inflicting pain and suffering, so no, not sadistic.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7596 on: February 21, 2015, 06:46:30 PM »

I know, my aspie ex often says that there is something very wrong about an industry making money out of crime...and he does not understand why so many abhor real life crime, yet happily watch crime drama on television. He himself has enjoyed a few crime series I have exposed him to, such as Broadchurch and the British version of Wallander. I certainly do some thinking about why crime is such a common interest... my mother has read crime novels as long as I have known.

Your aspie ex should jump off a cliff  :green:
We want no   judgmental types around here, not today, thankyou.
It's Saturday night, and we should all be revelling in the latest series of Luther...if only there was one ;(

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #7597 on: February 21, 2015, 06:50:03 PM »

Your aspie ex should jump off a cliff  :green:
We want no   judgmental types around here, not today, thankyou.
It's Saturday night, and we should all be revelling in the latest series of Luther...if only there was one ;(

True, Luther was a great series and loved Idris Elba. Lack of anything that appeals now that Silent Witness has ended for the year.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7598 on: February 22, 2015, 03:49:59 PM »
god I want chocolate
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #7599 on: February 22, 2015, 03:51:35 PM »
god I want chocolate

Go to the store and get some. Quit asking god.  :smarty:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #7600 on: February 22, 2015, 05:21:42 PM »
And what I'm thinking right now is: when i want to plus the Gopher, should i plus Jack too, for letting the Gopher out?  :apondering:
It's not a matter of anyone being let out, and I shouldn't be confused as any more or less genuine than the gopher, nor in any way in charge. There's a time an a place for everything, and I2 isn't really her place. The purpose Piper serves is only to one person as a recreational companion, and her presence here is simply part of a personal growth experiment in paranoid anxiety control. However my presence here has been an exercise in character and communication development, as the only purpose I serve to a family unit is financial, which means my family doesn't have much interaction with Jack, and that combined with the minimal interaction required in my work means I don't have much interaction at all. Piper may one day lose the inspiration to be online and leave, but I will stay because this is my time and my place and I'm the one who needs to grow.

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #7601 on: February 22, 2015, 05:37:22 PM »
What has the cat just done in her litter tray...dare I go look.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7602 on: February 22, 2015, 06:26:22 PM »
And what I'm thinking right now is: when i want to plus the Gopher, should i plus Jack too, for letting the Gopher out?  :apondering:
It's not a matter of anyone being let out, and I shouldn't be confused as any more or less genuine than the gopher, nor in any way in charge. There's a time an a place for everything, and I2 isn't really her place. The purpose Piper serves is only to one person as a recreational companion, and her presence here is simply part of a personal growth experiment in paranoid anxiety control. However my presence here has been an exercise in character and communication development, as the only purpose I serve to a family unit is financial, which means my family doesn't have much interaction with Jack, and that combined with the minimal interaction required in my work means I don't have much interaction at all. Piper may one day lose the inspiration to be online and leave, but I will stay because this is my time and my place and I'm the one who needs to grow.

I think I understood that.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7603 on: February 22, 2015, 08:26:07 PM »

I think I understood that.
same
well, i hope the gopher stays . and gl to you jack!  seems the wrong way of putting that. seems more like grit and determination than luck, but ya know what i mean, i hope)

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #7604 on: February 22, 2015, 08:42:06 PM »
I am quite confused now... gopher and jack are the same person ?