Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201389 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #7515 on: February 05, 2015, 01:05:21 AM »
 :hug:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7516 on: February 05, 2015, 02:13:43 AM »

I am thinking what wonderful tool painters'  caulk can prove to be.

We are finishing a bathroom project and all that is left is the trim, but could my wife wait until I had today off?

NOOooooooooOOOOooooooo! 

She had to start without me!

:violin:

Much, much, much caulking to do, it seems.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Hannah

« Reply #7517 on: February 05, 2015, 08:10:52 AM »
I'm thinking in lyrics...'Voices calling, voices crying, some are born some are dieing' -When the Man Comes Around Johnny Cash 2003 (His last album I quiet love his stuff)

"I am the pusher, I am the whore...I am the need you can't ignore" -Mr. Self Destruct by: Nine Inch Nails (I should prob listen to my worship playlist)

Currently Hurt cover by Mr. Cash is playing...his cover is better then the original written by Trent...

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #7518 on: February 05, 2015, 08:59:53 AM »
Thinking you just never know...SO was talking to a woman he knew at the bank...she was on her way to pick up her husband who was sick at work...15 minutes later she lost control on the icy roads, sheered off a utility pole and died from the impact. She was 40.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7519 on: February 06, 2015, 12:11:01 AM »
Thinking about the idiotic report from Pentagon claiming that Putin is an aspie. It surfaced on the local rag with a minimum of fact checking and only a not-so-careful translation of what I suspect was an original article in a fucking tabloid.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7520 on: February 06, 2015, 01:15:17 AM »
Thinking you just never know...SO was talking to a woman he knew at the bank...she was on her way to pick up her husband who was sick at work...15 minutes later she lost control on the icy roads, sheered off a utility pole and died from the impact. She was 40.
That is bloody terrible. Are accidents like that common on the icy roads?
Thinking about the idiotic report from Pentagon claiming that Putin is an aspie. It surfaced on the local rag with a minimum of fact checking and only a not-so-careful translation of what I suspect was an original article in a fucking tabloid.
I googled Putin and most of the results that came up were about him being an aspie.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #7521 on: February 06, 2015, 03:35:11 AM »
I googled Putin and most of the results that came up were about him being an aspie.
You inspired me to google him in Dutch spelling. Only two papers popping up with the autism story. The rest was about his politics and actions. Merkel, Ukraine, Crimea, possible placing of nuclear weaponry etc.

Funny, one of the two news sources mentioning it is the paper that has the most anxious readers. (They did research about anxiety levels in newspaper readers and their newspaper of choice, a while ago.) The Telegraaf won on anxiety. It is our Dutch mild equivalent of the Daily Mail, I guess. Sensation, gossip and right wing.
Still wondering why this had to be leaked into publicity now. The Pentagon thought it up around 2008.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #7522 on: February 06, 2015, 08:52:35 AM »

Every year we get a few. The side roads are not the first priority, and there are a lot of them still heavily used, many of them with all there twists and turns are hard to keep clear even when they did give them priority.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #7523 on: February 06, 2015, 06:12:06 PM »

Every year we get a few. The side roads are not the first priority, and there are a lot of them still heavily used, many of them with all there twists and turns are hard to keep clear even when they did give them priority.

Even here, with very little snowfall, compared to where you live, snow, black ice refreezing surfaces cause lethal accidents. Even more when combined with fog.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7524 on: February 06, 2015, 06:28:10 PM »
Fuck, I'm exhausted.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #7525 on: February 06, 2015, 08:23:01 PM »

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7526 on: February 06, 2015, 10:45:43 PM »
Two pain pills are definitely better than one.  I miss Lestat.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7527 on: February 07, 2015, 03:56:06 AM »
^I wonder what happened to him.

Thinking I need more sleep.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7528 on: February 08, 2015, 01:57:45 AM »
We were only dipping our collective big toe in the used car market water today, when my wife and I went car shopping for our son, but we came home with a (used, 2012) kind of awesome, fully loaded Chevrolet Traverse.

It is four wheel drive, SUV, Bluetooth, back-up camera, Bose sound system (600 watts. But, honestly, not bad at all and you can play it as loud as it can go and it will not hurt itself. kids - different story. Thankfully, my son is more into jazz and hates loud music), GPS, rear seat DVD players X two, tandem sunroofs, Notification/proximity sensors, heated and cooled leather seats,  twelve charge ports  about the interior, remote start, etc, etc.

I am thinking it will be weeks before I can understand the stuff this car has available, let alone use it proficiently.

I can see myself quoting from some "geek"  bible, "RTFM, kiddo!"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 02:02:09 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7529 on: February 08, 2015, 02:44:38 AM »
 :needpics:

- Albert Einstein