Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201398 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #6255 on: November 10, 2013, 08:41:50 AM »
What did I say?  :orly:

Can't help you there.  :P
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6256 on: November 10, 2013, 09:35:49 AM »
Thinking about how to perceive MtF as female.

How do you feel about Parts.  :zoinks:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #6257 on: November 10, 2013, 09:50:51 AM »
Thinking about how to perceive MtF as female.

How do you feel about Parts.  :zoinks:

He's still coping with learning about Pyraxis. :orly:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #6258 on: November 10, 2013, 09:51:33 AM »
I have like read 5 posts of Parts, I have really no clue. Rather male.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6259 on: November 10, 2013, 09:53:03 AM »

So Pyraxis was born male? I don't want to believe that :( .

I mean, I have seen her pictures but the quality was poor, maybe camera warp, etc. No frontals.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 09:55:39 AM by 神 »
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6260 on: November 10, 2013, 09:55:02 AM »
I have like read 5 posts of Parts, I have really no clue. Rather male.

Look at the profile again. ;)

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6261 on: November 10, 2013, 09:57:28 AM »

I mean, I have seen her pictures but the quality was poor, maybe camera warp, etc.

Are you biased against transsexuals? Do you experience (dare I say it? :zoinks:) cis-sexism?

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6262 on: November 10, 2013, 10:01:08 AM »

I mean, I have seen her pictures but the quality was poor, maybe camera warp, etc.

Are you biased against transsexuals? Do you experience (dare I say it? :zoinks:) cis-sexism?

Yes, I am biologically biased against transsexuals. It is called sexuality and it can't be changed unfortunately.

Just searched Parts post because of boredom:

My office.   I need more room it's clutter city in there.

Me at work last week up on a roof

Looks like a fat old bald guy on a roof to me.

TheoK

« Reply #6263 on: November 10, 2013, 10:04:14 AM »
 :facepalm2: :tard: :tard: :facepalm2:

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6264 on: November 10, 2013, 10:11:02 AM »
A great deal of women I have been initially attracted to were transsexuals. But when I got to know them better, I was unable to identify them as female anymore, hence they just 'died' emotionally.

The surrounding considerations are extremely warranted.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6265 on: November 10, 2013, 10:22:03 AM »
I mean, I largely understand how the instinctive sex identification works on a physical basis, and it is just too much shit you can't block. But the mental part is still quite mysterious to me. Maybe I can block certain perceptions, which would in combination with MtF women who were androgynous to begin with, prevent myself from making the fatal realizations on the long run. Maybe I can become semi-bisexual. It is still somewhat more probable than finding real women I am interested in.

Pictures make a lot of difference:

The only really obvious giveaway is the large forehead and the somewhat thick hair (despite the fact that you obviously need a male brain to compete in the top league of Starcraft). But who knows with certainty .. the first good female gamer prodigy maybe?

Now with the very clear frontal real-life pictures, it is impossible to not see a guy who went on HRT after puberty ... or somehow has high estrogen levels. It will probably never work. But most transsexuals get HRT after puberty, because of legal reasons.

Also, this woman:

Gender detects as clearly male. But I would believe she has more pressing concerns than to be transsexual. Maybe intersex? Or just the mere chance of genetic randomness? Could be XXY with HRT, but then not really clear. The mysteries of perception.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:17:27 PM by 神 »

TheoK

« Reply #6266 on: November 10, 2013, 10:44:15 AM »
Men are usually either hetero or homo, but among gays and transsexuals you are not considered bisexual for being into shemales.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6267 on: November 10, 2013, 11:15:13 AM »
Pyraxis also has the large forehead :( . But then maybe she just has an unusually big brain <3 . And the lack of obvious female features could just be natural, by mere chance. Like her:

But she is mostly just talking about stupid female shit :'( .

The world is so awful.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 11:24:04 AM by 神 »

TheoK

« Reply #6268 on: November 10, 2013, 11:17:27 AM »
:tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6269 on: November 10, 2013, 11:51:43 AM »
Nah, Pyraxis looks way more female. And her head isn't that big.

Damn blurry pictures.