Educational

Author Topic: I'm back.  (Read 2373 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: I'm back.
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2011, 01:30:22 AM »
I thought that shithole of a place was closed down. Besides, Chair has be banned for no reason there.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2011, 01:52:59 AM »
I thought that shithole of a place was closed down. Besides, Chair has be banned for no reason there.
That shithead had another forum that he had set up, but I'm frigged if I know what it is.

The moron even wanted my partner to tell me to apologise to him for writing the stuff here about him. I told her to tell him to fuck off.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2011, 05:54:19 AM »
That shithead had another forum that he had set up, but I'm frigged if I know what it is.

The moron even wanted my partner to tell me to apologise to him for writing the stuff here about him. I told her to tell him to fuck off.

Did your partner know about him writing her name here and refusing to edit it out?  I'm surprised she still speaks to him.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2011, 10:52:53 AM »
I wonder who... possibly squid? Don't know anyone else who edits ED articles.

For once I'm actually innocent.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2011, 05:02:48 PM »

Take a picture, you KNOW it won't last!  :flash:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2011, 05:09:49 PM »

Did your partner know about him writing her name here and refusing to edit it out?  I'm surprised she still speaks to him.

I had told her and she saw the quote. And AFAIK she doesn't talk to him much if at all. she agreed he was a 'tard.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2011, 05:40:58 PM »

Take a picture, you KNOW it won't last!  :flash:

:lol:

I have no idea what you mean.  :angel:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2011, 07:34:52 PM »
"Stultus Saxum" seems to be used as a noun to denote a "common troll" on the Internet sometimes. I have found that it does translate to "foolish rock" or something in Latin, but I think what it really means is that "A fool who throws stones at other people", which would make perfect sense, and could describe the majority of the commentators on YouTube.

I chose that username with a tongue in my cheek, mostly.

I haven't been posting here very often, mostly because I'm actually a bit obsessed with creating (original) music on Mario Paint Composer (with a "Hard Rock" soundfont which makes the instruments sound a lot more like high-quality MIDI than some old SNES game) for my own personal amusement.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2011, 07:36:35 PM »
"Stultus Saxum" seems to be used as a noun to denote a "common troll" on the Internet sometimes. I have found that it does translate to "foolish rock" or something in Latin, but I think what it really means is that "A fool who throws stones at other people", which would make perfect sense, and could describe the majority of the commentators on YouTube.

I haven't been posting here very often, mostly because I'm actually a bit obsessed with creating (original) music on Mario Paint Composer (with a "Hard Rock" soundfont which makes the instruments sound a lot more like high-quality MIDI than some old SNES game) for my own personal amusement.

An introspective choice, and a fine start.  :plus:

Osensitive1

« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2011, 07:43:33 PM »
Looked it up when the queen mentioned looking it up before and found this. http://wiki.lspace.org/wiki/Trolls

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2011, 01:18:39 AM »

Are you going to post any of your music for us to listen to?

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2011, 10:00:44 PM »

Are you going to post any of your music for us to listen to?

Sure. There's an entire album of this in the description of the videos.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2011, 10:04:58 PM »
Definitely a good beginning.  I would have loved it 40 years ago, now I'm more into bagpipes and Mozart.  I will tell you that Chirp the parakeet is a fan.  She started chirping and bobbing her head.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2011, 12:57:15 PM »
Welcome back Penty. Hope you stick around.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2011, 09:40:59 PM »
Hey, how's it going?