Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126497 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #4770 on: September 08, 2013, 04:39:42 PM »
I'm scared! Bye!
This had me laughing. This website is just a place to hang out, actually I'm happy it exists. I can get all of my negative energy out that way I don't act a fool in real life.

I hope you stick around, I like reading your posts Trigger11.
:skywarp:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #4771 on: September 08, 2013, 06:10:28 PM »
:police: I2 :police:

No one is innocent!

Not even the police!  They'll have to come with ... themselves.   :police: :police: :police:  "Sorry, buddy!"

:lol1:

We have a smiley for that: :wanker:.

:hahaha:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #4772 on: September 08, 2013, 11:37:49 PM »
Sorry for the long wait on the embolism sock reply... Yes I wear one, I wear it when I go to school..... I also wear a orange sock on the other foot.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #4773 on: September 22, 2013, 06:41:50 AM »
  It is Sunday morning in my time zone.  I will be gone from noon today till Tuesday night.   :yarly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #4774 on: September 22, 2013, 01:59:37 PM »
  It is Sunday morning in my time zone.  I will be gone from noon today till Tuesday night.   :yarly:

Goodbye, CBC.

Now that the Weeble is gone, the party can begin. :headbang2: :headphones: :nicegear: :rock:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4775 on: September 22, 2013, 02:56:28 PM »

Taking a break from postwhoring isn't good for you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4776 on: September 29, 2013, 03:52:42 AM »
I have been away for a while but had good reason. I finally got a new place from Access Housing, been on their list since early 2005. So Ceilidh and I packed up everything from a 3 bedroom place to move into a 2 bedroom place. I hired removalists but made the mistake of not getting them to take everything so I was left with playing Tetris with trying to fit things into my car. Never again. They say moving is one of life's top stressors and well, I believe it. I had to make phonecalls to get electricity and gas connected and I don't like phonecalls. It turned out that the gas hot water system was faulty so it had to be replaced. No hot water for 3 days so I was having showers at my parents'.

There are no wardrobes here either so my clothes are on the floor, heh. Going to see about getting a wardrobe to put together. Either from Bunnings or Ikea. 

Liam (the cat) is gradually getting used to being here. We have taken him outside the house on a leash, just into the backyard. There is another cat around here so I am wondering if they will get along. Liam used to troll other cats at the old place.

Also, I have a major assignment due next week so I won't be on here much until it is done. I have to come up with a case formulation on a fictitious client who I think has GAD with a bit of depression thrown in.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #4777 on: September 29, 2013, 04:24:34 AM »
I have been away for a while but had good reason. I finally got a new place from Access Housing, been on their list since early 2005. So Ceilidh and I packed up everything from a 3 bedroom place to move into a 2 bedroom place. I hired removalists but made the mistake of not getting them to take everything so I was left with playing Tetris with trying to fit things into my car. Never again. They say moving is one of life's top stressors and well, I believe it. I had to make phonecalls to get electricity and gas connected and I don't like phonecalls. It turned out that the gas hot water system was faulty so it had to be replaced. No hot water for 3 days so I was having showers at my parents'.

There are no wardrobes here either so my clothes are on the floor, heh. Going to see about getting a wardrobe to put together. Either from Bunnings or Ikea. 

Liam (the cat) is gradually getting used to being here. We have taken him outside the house on a leash, just into the backyard. There is another cat around here so I am wondering if they will get along. Liam used to troll other cats at the old place.

Also, I have a major assignment due next week so I won't be on here much until it is done. I have to come up with a case formulation on a fictitious client who I think has GAD with a bit of depression thrown in.

Hope that after you do this  :multitask:  and this   :chores:  you will have time for this  :nicegear:  and this!   :spitscreen:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #4778 on: September 29, 2013, 06:03:07 AM »

Hope that after you do this  :multitask:  and this   :chores:  you will have time for this  :nicegear:  and this!   :spitscreen:
Yes I agree with cbc. You have been missed ren :hug: :hug:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #4779 on: September 29, 2013, 06:23:47 AM »
Welcome back.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4780 on: September 29, 2013, 08:09:16 AM »
Good luck with the assignment.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4781 on: September 30, 2013, 01:47:14 AM »
Thanks all. :)

I forgot to say that just before we moved everything in, the place got broken into. Whoever they were got into the one room without a security screen (but it has one now) and carefully leaned the glass against the wall. Some of our stuff was already in the house but nothing got stolen, not even Ceilidh's X-Box which was in plain sight. I went to the police the next morning to report it and they sent officers out to look for fingerprints but they found none. Dang.

Another thing is that Ceilidh opened some bills from the previous tenant (it is something I would not have done) and found their gas and electricity bills were over $1000 each. I wonder what they were doing? Our neighbours aren't too nice either. I hear a lot of swearing coming from there. Another neighbour is friendly but takes her dog every day to shit on the front lawn and doesn't clean it up. Am thinking of pouring some vinegar there to see whether the dog will not go there then.

Oh well, back to the assignment.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4782 on: September 30, 2013, 03:38:31 AM »
Thanks all. :)

I forgot to say that just before we moved everything in, the place got broken into. Whoever they were got into the one room without a security screen (but it has one now) and carefully leaned the glass against the wall. Some of our stuff was already in the house but nothing got stolen, not even Ceilidh's X-Box which was in plain sight. I went to the police the next morning to report it and they sent officers out to look for fingerprints but they found none. Dang.

Another thing is that Ceilidh opened some bills from the previous tenant (it is something I would not have done) and found their gas and electricity bills were over $1000 each. I wonder what they were doing? Our neighbours aren't too nice either. I hear a lot of swearing coming from there. Another neighbour is friendly but takes her dog every day to shit on the front lawn and doesn't clean it up. Am thinking of pouring some vinegar there to see whether the dog will not go there then.

Oh well, back to the assignment.

Good to see you back, Ren.
And congratulations on your house.
So, you and Ceilidh decided to stay flatmates after all? Are both of you having a room for yourself, so that you don't have to bother with the being tidy or not, apart from the kitchen and bathroom?

Good luck to both of you, and to the cat. Hope you will settle down well, and find peace of mind enough to do your assignment without too much hassle.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4783 on: October 13, 2013, 05:47:24 AM »
Thanks hyke. :) We have separate rooms so that is a bonus. Ceilidh is very messy, heh.

I finished my assignment but got behind in other work, so now I have that to do.

Liam is not on friendly terms with the cat from next door. He growls through the front window at it. He has been outside a few times and doesn't run away so that is a good thing.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Burning One

• Frequent Poster
  • Life Anew
« Reply #4784 on: October 19, 2013, 09:57:55 PM »
Hello lovely squared folk, I'm back as myself 2.0 good to be back in town... :eyelash: