Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126496 times)

Offline Kaelyrhn

• The Tesseract Exception of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #4050 on: December 06, 2011, 05:24:07 AM »
You stick up your arse.

Too late. I said it first.

Now fuck off. :finger:

Well if you like going first...After you.
I often post on my phone. Expect typos & errors.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #4051 on: December 06, 2011, 05:35:04 AM »
You stick up your arse.

Too late. I said it first.

Now fuck off. :finger:

Well if you like going first...After you.

Ladies first?

Meh. I think that nothing more is to be gained out of this.

Again Ren I do not think you acted or behaved in a manner which could have or should have been better or different. :hug:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4052 on: December 06, 2011, 06:06:34 AM »
Again Ren I do not think you acted or behaved in a manner which could have or should have been better or different. :hug:

But I could have? In what way? How might have I acted or behaved better?

I could go over the same ground here and post up examples that I believe make a case for things and this will not do you, Ren, the board or me any benefit and nor will it change your mind or ren's or the board's or my mind on anything. Happy letting sleeping dogs lie on this one.
My efforts in saying what i was saying was purely to try to ease the conscience of Ren over what I feel she ought not be troubled by.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4053 on: December 06, 2011, 06:09:39 AM »
Well this:
Something about callously telling her to go to the airport to pick up some dear intimate friend of yours while she (Renaeden) was/is still down and depressed because of how you treated her?
I have to say did suck. I am glad that I said no to it and that it did not happen right then. I was still too sore, I still wanted our relationship to work at that time.

And the whole empathy thing, that happened too. But we have talked and talked and talked all this stuff through, we are doing ok now imo.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Kaelyrhn

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4054 on: December 06, 2011, 06:14:35 AM »
I could go over the same ground here and post up examples that I believe make a case for things and this will not do you, Ren, the board or me any benefit and nor will it change your mind or ren's or the board's or my mind on anything. Happy letting sleeping dogs lie on this one.
My efforts in saying what i was saying was purely to try to ease the conscience of Ren over what I feel she ought not be troubled by.

I deleted my post to that (before your post appeared). It was ill-advised to even ask it.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4055 on: December 06, 2011, 06:17:04 AM »

I deleted my post to that (before your post appeared). It was ill-advised to even ask it.

Cool.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4056 on: December 06, 2011, 07:43:29 AM »
Welcome back Celidh. Your private life with Ren is none of my business, so I just hope the drama dies down, and that youre happy on the site.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4057 on: December 06, 2011, 07:58:44 AM »

Am wondering if it was my initial reaction to GA's transitioning that made what she did "unacceptable". If I had been completely fine with it, still living with her and continuing our marriage, would that make it more acceptable.

Has anyone actually replied to this? I'd be interested to see the response too

Sure, GA did some things she shouldn't have done (ie asking ren to pick up her gf), but who hasn't done stupid things before, or said somethign without realising how it would affect the other person?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #4058 on: December 06, 2011, 08:03:35 AM »
Oh god, not this wanker again.  :fp:

If the not-so-forever leaving trend hold up, brace for TCO's return and the subsequent dramacaust around May 2012.

Oh fucking hell. :facepalm:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4059 on: December 06, 2011, 08:17:26 AM »
Sure, GA did some things she shouldn't have done (ie asking ren to pick up her gf), but who hasn't done stupid things before, or said somethign without realising how it would affect the other person?

Speaking for myself.

When/if I do something stupid or unintentionally callous against a loved one, and I become aware of it, I make sure I be accountable and think less selfishly so I may act accordingly. I don't have a problem apologizing and making up for the mistake in some way when I do something harmful against someone else I love and care about. So apologize (in action specifically) is what I do.

One reason why it's so relatively easy for me (and others) to do the above is that because I don't think of myself as some special being who owns this universe and everything in it. I'm not the man of the world, I'm just a man among many in this world.

I'm sure a lot of members are the same way.

Does this answer your question and make you see something from my perspective?

Offline Kaelyrhn

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4060 on: December 06, 2011, 08:27:07 AM »
Sure, GA did some things she shouldn't have done (ie asking ren to pick up her gf),

Clarification; not my girlfriend, just a friend I was emotionally close to.

but who hasn't done stupid things before, or said somethign without realising how it would affect the other person?

Isn't that a trait of Aspergers? :P

When/if I do something stupid or unintentionally callous against a loved one, and I become aware of it, I make sure I be accountable and think less selfishly so I may act accordingly. I don't have a problem apologizing and making up for the mistake in some way when I do something harmful against someone else I love and care about. So apologize (in action specifically) is what I do.

One reason why it's so relatively easy for me (and others) to do the above is that because I don't think of myself as some special being who owns this universe and everything in it. I'm not the man of the world, I'm just a man among many in this world.

I'm sure a lot of members are the same way.

WTF? You think that I believe myself to be some special being? What the...I don't..Huh?

I have to ask, are you assuming that I haven't made amends with renaeden? Are you assuming that we haven't discussed it at length?

Or should I make some grand public gesture for your amusement oh Caesar?

The fact you think an apology is necessary from either of us about the situation is absurd... I- Actually you know, fuck this shit. Go search through old threads and find my old posts, I've owned up to the way I acted, I've made amends to renaeden in private. I don't need to do so again for your amusement.

So as I said, good day sir.

Does this answer your question and make you see something from my perspective?

Yeah the perspective of a total whackjob.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #4061 on: December 06, 2011, 09:40:06 AM »

If the not-so-forever leaving trend hold up, brace for TCO's return and the subsequent dramacaust around May 2012.

Yes, and while we're at it, we might as well invite Razor and Meadow back too and fuel it into a dramapocalypse. :trollface:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #4062 on: December 06, 2011, 09:45:07 AM »
Oh good!  This is happening again.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #4063 on: December 06, 2011, 10:28:24 AM »

Yes, and while we're at it, we might as well invite Razor and Meadow back too and fuel it into a dramapocalypse. :trollface:

:bigcry:

Although actually Razor's ok , maybe I can retry what I did last time , and make him ful on cyber with me? :trollface:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Scrapheap

« Reply #4064 on: December 06, 2011, 12:18:13 PM »

He used to be a wanker.

He's wankless now or something.

:oneliner:

:LMAO: