Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126494 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #4020 on: December 05, 2011, 03:26:20 PM »
Um, didn't you read the thread? :laugh:

Um, no. I read "crazy female Aussie" and Loup was the first to come to mind. I forgot GA got his junk clipped and is now a "her".

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4021 on: December 05, 2011, 05:02:37 PM »
Welcome back, GA.

P7PSP

« Reply #4022 on: December 05, 2011, 08:33:32 PM »
Hey! I'm no n00b :P

I'm the awesome (ahem) GalileoAce. Hardly a n00b.
:finger:

Offline Kaelyrhn

• The Tesseract Exception of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4023 on: December 05, 2011, 09:05:52 PM »
They were saying that you don't have an ASD dx, that it's more like borderline? What do *you* think?

Glad things seem to be going well for you. What are you studying at the uni?

I think I have traits of them all... not to mention there's a lot of crossover between adhd and bipolar (generally), between autism and borderline, between bipolar II (specifically) and borderline...

I would seem to meet the criteria for all of them, but seem to present as rather mild in all of them except ADHD... so I really dunno. :LOL:

I'm studying Bachelor of Education (Secondary Teaching) & Bachelor of Arts (English and Creative Writing & Politics(minor))

Um, didn't you read the thread? :laugh:
Um, no. I read "crazy female Aussie" and Loup was the first to come to mind. I forgot GA got his junk clipped and is now a "her".

:LOL: People like you are funny. "Her" indeed. :GA: :P

Welcome back, GA.

Thanks Callaway.

Hey! I'm no n00b :P

I'm the awesome (ahem) GalileoAce. Hardly a n00b.
:finger:

Hello to you too :LOL:
I often post on my phone. Expect typos & errors.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #4024 on: December 05, 2011, 09:37:11 PM »
Oh god, not this wanker again.  :fp:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #4025 on: December 05, 2011, 11:23:45 PM »

If the not-so-forever leaving trend hold up, brace for TCO's return and the subsequent dramacaust around May 2012.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4026 on: December 05, 2011, 11:42:49 PM »

He used to be a wanker.

He's wankless now or something.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4027 on: December 06, 2011, 12:29:29 AM »
^Wondering what your problem is. Especially in relation to this:
I believe in being accountable for one's own actions against someone else who's supposed to be a dear one to the "person". I don't recall it doing anything of the sort.
You don't even know me, really. We have barely interacted. Or is it the principle of what happened and I and GA ourselves don't really matter?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Kaelyrhn

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4028 on: December 06, 2011, 12:33:49 AM »

:eyelash:

He used to be a wanker.
He's wankless now or something.

This is probably pointless, but I'm a she. :P

Offline Kaelyrhn

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4029 on: December 06, 2011, 12:37:43 AM »
I believe in being accountable for one's own actions against someone else who's supposed to be a dear one to the "person". I don't recall it doing anything of the sort.
You don't even know me, really. We have barely interacted. Or is it the principle of what happened and I and GA ourselves don't really matter?

Some people will just find any reason to be pissed off at someone. Dunno why, maybe being angry at someone for their, perceived, wrongdoings help salve the negative view they have of themselves and/or their own perceived wrong doings?

...or perhaps they're just arseholes.  :dunno:

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4030 on: December 06, 2011, 12:52:31 AM »

I don't think I need to know you at all in order to know that what GA has done to you is unacceptable. Yes, it's the principle of what happened that's of significance to me, but that is not negating the idea that you don't matter as a person. So it'd be good if you don't put yourself with GA in the same sentence when having a discussion with me because I sure don't believe that it's worth being in the same statement as your name.

Offline Kaelyrhn

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4031 on: December 06, 2011, 01:15:52 AM »
I don't think I need to know you at all in order to know that what GA has done to you is unacceptable. Yes, it's the principle of what happened that's of significance to me, but that is not negating the idea that you don't matter as a person. So it'd be good if you don't put yourself with GA in the same sentence when having a discussion with me because I sure don't believe that it's worth being in the same statement as your name.

Oh? What did I do?

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4032 on: December 06, 2011, 01:26:34 AM »

Oh? What did I do?

Thank you for proving my point.

It seems to me your perception is so wildly different from that of the norm you're not even able to understand what you ever did wrong.

I may be an arsehole to beings like you, but that's only because I'm getting sick and tired of seeing innocent people being used and manipulated without them being aware that they are by predators like you. I might be projecting on you the behaviors of people I know in real life, but I don't doubt I'm right, even if you continue to influence your victim to question me.

Offline Kaelyrhn

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4033 on: December 06, 2011, 01:31:37 AM »
Oh? What did I do?

Thank you for proving my point.

It seems to me your perception is so wildly different from that of the norm you're not even able to understand what you ever did wrong.

Oh, I'm sorry. You seem to have misunderstood me. Probably my fault I didn't phrase my question clearly. I'm not suggesting I didn't do anything wrong (nor am I suggesting that I did, in fact I'm suggesting nothing), but rather I'm asking what you think I did wrong.

And further to that, from what you think I did wrong, what could have I done, in that instance, to not be wrong?

I may be an arsehole to beings like you, but that's only because I'm getting sick and tired of seeing innocent people being used and manipulated without them being aware that they are by predators like you. I might be projecting on you the behaviors of people I know in real life, but I don't doubt I'm right, even if you continue to influence your victim to question me.

Wow. Well clearly you're a lost cause. I'm not even going to bother refuting any of that fantastical nonense.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4034 on: December 06, 2011, 02:18:13 AM »
Am wondering if it was my initial reaction to GA's transitioning that made what she did "unacceptable". If I had been completely fine with it, still living with her and continuing our marriage, would that make it more acceptable.

Instead I got depressed, ODd on haloperidol (I don't recommend it) and when that didn't do what I wanted it to do, moved to my parents place. These were my choices and my actions (well not the depression part but I think that was waiting on the sidelines to be triggered into happening), I could just have easily had stayed with GA and supported her through what must have been a tough time for her too. But I left her to deal alone. While I had support in the form of my parents. It has been a year and a half since I left GA and she is finding it very hard to cope financially which I feel terrible about since I am managing to save money.

And it turns out that we probably wouldn't be together now anyway due to me being asexual and GA is not. Is there fault there? If there is, it would be mine for not wanting to do something that is very natural to everyone (except defects like me). Not the first relationship I have had that ended due to that. It takes two, see, GA can't be blamed for all.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae