Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126481 times)

Psychophant

Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #3720 on: October 17, 2011, 03:25:14 PM »
Hi Vampire Squiddy from Hell.  :)

Careful, or you may find yourself dragged down into the Abyss.......... :laugh:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3721 on: October 17, 2011, 03:31:19 PM »
 :laugh:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #3722 on: October 17, 2011, 03:37:33 PM »
It's ok I'm only a hentai rape squid for the males.  :angel:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3723 on: October 17, 2011, 04:00:06 PM »
Think I'm back for a bit :)

Hi CG!!! Welcome back, how have you been? How are you?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3724 on: October 17, 2011, 04:01:15 PM »
Hi Vampire Squiddy from Hell.  :)

Careful, or you may find yourself dragged down into the Abyss.......... :laugh:

If you stare into the abyss... :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Psychophant

« Reply #3725 on: October 17, 2011, 04:26:56 PM »
It's ok I'm only a hentai rape squid for the males.  :angel:

I thought of that as soon as I posted....QC, your safe!   :zoinks:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #3726 on: October 17, 2011, 04:44:11 PM »

:hug:

Life is good. Just rolling with the punches so to speak, and kickin ass while I do it. ;)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3727 on: October 17, 2011, 05:33:55 PM »
I have been OK.

My daughter was thrown out of the special school for autistic children, so she's going to school here now and I'm going along with her because it did not go well when I did not.

I recently developed an infection in the bursa in my right elbow, so I'm taking antibiotics for it and it's getting better.  The infection was halfway up and down my arm, but it's pretty much restricted to just the elbow now.

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter getting thrown out of the school for autistic children. I hope the one she's attending now is good. I also hope your infection is completely better soon!

Thanks for the good wishes.  Her school is OK and it's nice not to have to drive for hours a day getting her there and home again.

Are you teaching now?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3728 on: October 17, 2011, 05:35:15 PM »

Life is good. Just rolling with the punches so to speak, and kickin ass while I do it. ;)

Welcome back, CG.

I hope that you have managed to evict your unwelcome tenant from your home.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3729 on: October 17, 2011, 05:36:06 PM »
Yes! I checked this thread and saw a bunch of people welcomed me back a few weeks ago. So thank you, belatedly. I'm going to try to post more, because I miss this place. The last few weeks have been hectic because I just moved to Boston.

Welcome to Massachusetts!  Do the accents sound funny to you?  :laugh:

Thank you! I take it you live in MA too? I've only noticed a few people with a strong Boston accent, but I do find it funny.

Yes, I live in central MA, where many people have a softer version of the Boston accent.
 I don't have it though, I just have a generic northeastern sound!  8)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Celticgoddess

« Reply #3730 on: October 17, 2011, 05:39:52 PM »
I have been OK.

My daughter was thrown out of the special school for autistic children, so she's going to school here now and I'm going along with her because it did not go well when I did not.

I recently developed an infection in the bursa in my right elbow, so I'm taking antibiotics for it and it's getting better.  The infection was halfway up and down my arm, but it's pretty much restricted to just the elbow now.

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter getting thrown out of the school for autistic children. I hope the one she's attending now is good. I also hope your infection is completely better soon!

Thanks for the good wishes.  Her school is OK and it's nice not to have to drive for hours a day getting her there and home again.

Are you teaching now?
If things continue to be rocky, maybe consider homeschooling her? Monkeyboy has improved leaps and bounds since I started homeschooling him and he's more social now than he was in school. Just a thought. :)

Welcome back, CG.

Thanks :) Unfortunately he is still here, but my case for court continues to become stronger and stronger.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3731 on: October 17, 2011, 05:48:13 PM »
I have been OK.

Are you teaching now?
If things continue to be rocky, maybe consider homeschooling her? Monkeyboy has improved leaps and bounds since I started homeschooling him and he's more social now than he was in school. Just a thought. :)

Welcome back, CG.

Thanks :) Unfortunately he is still here, but my case for court continues to become stronger and stronger.

I'm sorry to hear that he's still there because I think he zaps your self-confidence.  Good luck with court.  Do you have a court date set?

I'm sort of teaching my daughter now.  I'm the one who gets her to do less-preferred work, like worksheets.  The other teachers get to do more preferred activities with her, like teaching her things from the blackboard and on the computer.

I brought a large Ikea bag full of prizes to school for her and some tokens that she can earn to buy these prizes by doing her schoolwork and showing good behavior.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #3732 on: October 17, 2011, 05:55:51 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that he's still there because I think he zaps your self-confidence.  Good luck with court.  Do you have a court date set?

I'm sort of teaching my daughter now.  I'm the one who gets her to do less-preferred work, like worksheets.  The other teachers get to do more preferred activities with her, like teaching her things from the blackboard and on the computer.

I brought a large Ikea bag full of prizes to school for her and some tokens that she can earn to buy these prizes by doing her schoolwork and showing good behavior.

Some days he does, but I'm getting better at deflecting. It's been 2.5 years so I suppose I've gotten used to a very unhealthy "normal".  <snip> Keeping my private stuff out of the public section <snip>
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 05:45:06 AM by Celticgoddess »

Osensitive1

« Reply #3733 on: October 17, 2011, 07:15:16 PM »
Welcome back.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3734 on: October 18, 2011, 08:45:22 AM »

It's good to see you around. :)

- Albert Einstein