Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126465 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #3600 on: October 04, 2011, 08:48:21 AM »
Squiddy: fwiw, all I wanted was to come back and not be expected to be anything else than what I am. I also pointed out some fact in the 'Sir-Les' callout about Pandora. Just to clear up coonfusion. What happens? MLA jumps on me trying to start something. Sorry I bothered coming back. Won't fucking fall for that again.

Binty

« Reply #3601 on: October 04, 2011, 08:50:46 AM »

:zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3602 on: October 04, 2011, 08:51:21 AM »
Squiddy: fwiw, all I wanted was to come back and not be expected to be anything else than what I am. I also pointed out some fact in the 'Sir-Les' callout about Pandora. Just to clear up coonfusion. What happens? MLA jumps on me trying to start something. Sorry I bothered coming back. Won't fucking fall for that again.

Oh c'mon.  You aren't really saying you are leaving already?  I gave you 48 hours, not 48 minutes.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3603 on: October 04, 2011, 09:02:05 AM »
Were you this big an arsehole when you were WP mod? Did you have fun picking on all the WP fags who didn't fit into your little box? Well, it seems you like to be a smartass bully-boy, just hope tthis isn't one of the values you'll pass onto your kids.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3604 on: October 04, 2011, 09:03:52 AM »
Were you this big an arsehole when you were WP mod? Did you have fun picking on all the WP fags who didn't fit into your little box? Well, it seems you like to be a smartass bully-boy, just hope tthis isn't one of the values you'll pass onto your kids.

WP whining .... check
Bringing my kids into it .... check
Crying and claiming to quit again .... check

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3605 on: October 04, 2011, 09:10:57 AM »
All it amounts to is you being MidlifeAsshole. Maybe you  made a typo when you registered.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3606 on: October 04, 2011, 09:13:32 AM »
All it amounts to is you being MidlifeAsshole. Maybe you  made a typo when you registered.

Good one  :thumbup:

If you want to call me out, go ahead.  But leave this thread alone.

Better yet, I am still in chat.  Come back in and talk to me in real time instead of scampering away.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3607 on: October 04, 2011, 09:44:34 AM »

Better yet, I am still in chat.  Come back in and talk to me in real time instead of scampering away.
Two reasons why I ain't doing either, laughing-boy.

1) I'm just tired of you parroting the same old bullshit like a busted record and;

2) I don't have to answer to you about anything. You can preach all the bullshit you like, but that's all it will ever come down to - bullshit.

Happy with that? No? Stiff shit.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3608 on: October 04, 2011, 09:53:45 AM »

Two reasons why I ain't doing either, laughing-boy.

1) I'm just tired of you parroting the same old bullshit like a busted record and;

2) I don't have to answer to you about anything. You can preach all the bullshit you like, but that's all it will ever come down to - bullshit.

Happy with that? No? Stiff shit.

Steve. Would it not make more sense for you to try and end these arguments, rather than trying to keep them going?

eris

« Reply #3609 on: October 04, 2011, 09:54:42 AM »
^^  yes I agree. I think that MLA is only provoking you to prove that he can. If you let him, he is right.

Binty

« Reply #3610 on: October 04, 2011, 10:01:21 AM »
I'm just tired of you parroting the same old bullshit like a busted record

It was a BIG FUCKING PENIS!

Yes, that can get annoying.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #3611 on: October 04, 2011, 10:03:40 AM »
I agree with the ladies.. plus think there's absolutely nothing to gain continuing this shit.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Psychophant

« Reply #3612 on: October 04, 2011, 10:09:01 AM »
I agree with the ladies.. plus think there's absolutely nothing to gain continuing this shit.

I like Jimmy, but, this is getting predictable.  And Eris and lutra and Butterflies are right.  I hate to be the one to say this, but, you did paint a big fat bullseye on yourself.  Step away from the argument and/or take it to the callout section.  Please and thank you!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3613 on: October 04, 2011, 10:14:28 AM »
What arguments? I know it's hard for some people to understand, but I did not come back with the intention of arguing. To be given the same treatment as anyone else (which is all anyone would want) and to not be forced to change to something I'm not. No arguing - no picking fights. Seems that some people want to keep shit going, and as painful as it is for you to want to realise, this one is not my fault. Responsibility does not always lay at the feet of one person in every situation; it goes two ways. You may say I'm shifting blame... why should that make me responsible for every little drama that happens? Fuck that bullshit. Yeah, I said alot of shi in that meltdown; unfortunately things got real bad and lines were drawn. Was it all MY fault? Not from where I stood. Not all of it at all. Am I taking the blame now? No, because I don't believe that anything I've said since I came back warrants it.

The main point I'm trying to make is richard, yourself, QV, CBC, etc are not expected to be any different to who they are. Why should I not get the same expectation? Why should I have to be any different?

It is only a forum......

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3614 on: October 04, 2011, 10:19:46 AM »
No. Not ALL of it was your fault.
Takes two to Tango.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap