Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126491 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #3375 on: September 19, 2011, 06:11:48 PM »
Do Jack a favor and don't talk about 'us'.

I'll do you an even bigger one and include you if you want.

What makes people like fucking Scrap, Butterflies, Shleed, Penty, richard et al so fuckig speshul that they can say whatever they fucking like, and get 'well said, beatiful!!' responses and I get shoved around year in year out. Fuck you cunts if you think it's all my fault, cos while I'm responsible for what I write, i'm NOT FUCKING RESPONSIBLE for the shit thrown at me. The responsibility lies with those that throw it. If it were good natured, fair enough. Some of this stuff is venomous in the extreme. MLA even admitted pushing for a meltdown for the lulz; Butterflies has pretty much the same motive. Maybe she should close her legs and give her fucking mouth a rest. And you know what my problem with you REALLY is, Jack? When someone is getting a new one ripped, you decide to make a one-line cryptic response which could either be read as "yeah, go for it" or "I don't get that" or "I don't believe that". Fuck, if you are going to say somewthing, make up your mind and stop sitting on the fence like a magpie.

I refuse to put up with bullshit thrown at me just cos people want to annoy the fuck out of me and push me toward meltdowns. Did any of you actually READ what rossco said about them? And yet the few antagonists here get their lulz by wanting to see one. Are your lives really that fucking sad you have to resort to sending others into a tailspin? I'm sure some of you remember Starbuline and King Crimson. I'm not saying I had the same issues as those poor people did, but what if..... You few would have to live with it if similar shit happened.

As for the rest of I2: I have no problem with any of you. I enjoyed posting stuff in reply to a lot of you. Unfortunately, there is no comfort or solace in staying in a place where one is made to feel unwelcome by a few smartarses who have too much fucking time on their hands. I wish PPK, cbc, QV, odeon, ren, WolFish and others well. I have no more desire though to be made a fucking lampoon anymore.

So either Callaway or odeon can do the deletion. Thanks.

You've actually threw far more venom at me, than I at you.

I once said that I would be upset if someone topped themselves because of something I said. I've realized that I wouldn't be anywhere near as bothered as I thought I would be.

The only thing that slightly worries me, is that you seem like the type of guy that would resort to domestic violence during a meltdown.
I honestly hope you don't do anything to hurt your girlfriend, or her daughter because of anything that's been said here.

You would be ultimately responsible if it did. Not that it's likely to happen, but yes, you would be. Cause and effect. You caused the meltdown, and now you clearly admit to doing it for the lulz and to see how far you'd go. If you'd fucking let it go before it got to this stage and defused it like rossco had suggested, it wouldn't have gone this far. So stop trying to duck shove and avoid what is fact. YOU are responsible for this - not me.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3376 on: September 19, 2011, 06:14:03 PM »
Are your lives really that fucking sad you have to resort to sending others into a tailspin? I'm sure some of you remember Starbuline and King Crimson. I'm not saying I had the same issues as those poor people did, but what if..... You few would have to live with it if similar shit happened.

Really now?  ::)

Oh, and little miss circus freak wants to join in with the 'in' crowd. Lovely.

Once you've done your round of flip flops you can stand at the back of the queue.

Osensitive1

« Reply #3377 on: September 19, 2011, 06:14:50 PM »
And you know what my problem with you REALLY is, Jack? When someone is getting a new one ripped, you decide to make a one-line cryptic response which could either be read as "yeah, go for it" or "I don't get that" or "I don't believe that". Fuck, if you are going to say somewthing, make up your mind and stop sitting on the fence like a magpie.
Have never sat on a fence here other than the subject of god. Write the way I write; some get me; some don't. Not shocking you don't.  You don't speak for me in terms of us and we, and certainly not when telling people to kill themself. How about you say 'do ME a favor' instead of implicating others with 'us and all'? Fuck, if you're going to say something say it, and say it for yourself.

Binty

« Reply #3378 on: September 19, 2011, 06:16:50 PM »
Do Jack a favor and don't talk about 'us'.

I'll do you an even bigger one and include you if you want.

What makes people like fucking Scrap, Butterflies, Shleed, Penty, richard et al so fuckig speshul that they can say whatever they fucking like, and get 'well said, beatiful!!' responses and I get shoved around year in year out. Fuck you cunts if you think it's all my fault, cos while I'm responsible for what I write, i'm NOT FUCKING RESPONSIBLE for the shit thrown at me. The responsibility lies with those that throw it. If it were good natured, fair enough. Some of this stuff is venomous in the extreme. MLA even admitted pushing for a meltdown for the lulz; Butterflies has pretty much the same motive. Maybe she should close her legs and give her fucking mouth a rest. And you know what my problem with you REALLY is, Jack? When someone is getting a new one ripped, you decide to make a one-line cryptic response which could either be read as "yeah, go for it" or "I don't get that" or "I don't believe that". Fuck, if you are going to say somewthing, make up your mind and stop sitting on the fence like a magpie.

I refuse to put up with bullshit thrown at me just cos people want to annoy the fuck out of me and push me toward meltdowns. Did any of you actually READ what rossco said about them? And yet the few antagonists here get their lulz by wanting to see one. Are your lives really that fucking sad you have to resort to sending others into a tailspin? I'm sure some of you remember Starbuline and King Crimson. I'm not saying I had the same issues as those poor people did, but what if..... You few would have to live with it if similar shit happened.

As for the rest of I2: I have no problem with any of you. I enjoyed posting stuff in reply to a lot of you. Unfortunately, there is no comfort or solace in staying in a place where one is made to feel unwelcome by a few smartarses who have too much fucking time on their hands. I wish PPK, cbc, QV, odeon, ren, WolFish and others well. I have no more desire though to be made a fucking lampoon anymore.

So either Callaway or odeon can do the deletion. Thanks.

You've actually threw far more venom at me, than I at you.

I once said that I would be upset if someone topped themselves because of something I said. I've realized that I wouldn't be anywhere near as bothered as I thought I would be.

The only thing that slightly worries me, is that you seem like the type of guy that would resort to domestic violence during a meltdown.
I honestly hope you don't do anything to hurt your girlfriend, or her daughter because of anything that's been said here.

You would be ultimately responsible if it did. Not that it's likely to happen, but yes, you would be. Cause and effect. You caused the meltdown, and now you clearly admit to doing it for the lulz and to see how far you'd go. If you'd fucking let it go before it got to this stage and defused it like rossco had suggested, it wouldn't have gone this far. So stop trying to duck shove and avoid what is fact. YOU are responsible for this - not me.

No she fucking ain't you sad piece of shit.  Christ.  You manipulative son of a bitch.

Binty

« Reply #3379 on: September 19, 2011, 06:18:52 PM »
Oh, and little miss circus freak wants to join in with the 'in' crowd. Lovely.

Yeah, because the status of my popularity here is a matter of grave importance to me  :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3380 on: September 19, 2011, 06:19:29 PM »

No Steve. It wouldn't be my fault that you would beat your family senseless. It would be your fault. Your reactions are your responsibility, and yours alone That really makes you sound like a danger to the people around you. You really do sound like the type of person who should never be let within a mile of women or kids.

Why should I be responsible for deffusing a situation before you have a meltdown? It doesn't bother me if you throw a tantrum on the site.
You're the one with a problem. It is your responsibility to control your problem.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3381 on: September 19, 2011, 06:20:46 PM »
And you know what my problem with you REALLY is, Jack? When someone is getting a new one ripped, you decide to make a one-line cryptic response which could either be read as "yeah, go for it" or "I don't get that" or "I don't believe that". Fuck, if you are going to say somewthing, make up your mind and stop sitting on the fence like a magpie.
Have never sat on a fence here other than the subject of god. Write the way I write; some get me; some don't. Not shocking you don't.  You don't speak for me in terms of us and we, and certainly not when telling people to kill themself. How about you say 'do ME a favor' instead of implicating others with 'us and all'? Fuck, if you're going to say something say it, and say it for yourself.

Same here. I'm me, and will never change. Once people have accepted that, then things may move on. If you don't like the way I use the royal 'we' or 'us', tough. People have tried to turn me into things I'm not, and have said some fucking nasty stuff, which was given back in spades. All I can say to them is one day they will get what's coming to them, as Karma does have a way of fixing up shit that others create. I may not have a hand in it, but things may well happen. Let the Karmic wheel spin, and see where it lands.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3382 on: September 19, 2011, 06:24:40 PM »

Same here. I'm me, and will never change. Once people have accepted that, then things may move on. If you don't like the way I use the royal 'we' or 'us', tough. People have tried to turn me into things I'm not, and have said some fucking nasty stuff, which was given back in spades. All I can say to them is one day they will get what's coming to them, as Karma does have a way of fixing up shit that others create. I may not have a hand in it, but things may well happen. Let the Karmic wheel spin, and see where it lands.

You must have done some evil shit in the past, to piss karma off enough to make you the loser you are today. Potential wife and child beater, bad joke on an aspie forum, and failing so miserably to win a pissing contest against a 21 year old girl :tard:

Osensitive1

« Reply #3383 on: September 19, 2011, 06:27:21 PM »
Royal lol, more like can't speak for yourself; need a we. Who are us?  Karma is shit. Might as well believe in hell to make one's self all warm and snuggly inside to know all those deemed bad will one day get their just desserts. 

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #3384 on: September 19, 2011, 06:29:05 PM »
Royal lol, more like can't speak for yourself; need a we. Who are us?  Karma is shit. Might as well believe in hell to make one's self all warm and snuggly inside to know all those deemed bad will one day get their just desserts.

Well if you end up there you're going to be a little more than "warm".  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Psychophant

« Reply #3385 on: September 19, 2011, 06:29:42 PM »
Nothing personal, but, when is this going to stop.   :facepalm:   :probe:  I know I've shoved my foot in my mouth a few times, but, this is going on way too long.    :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Osensitive1

« Reply #3386 on: September 19, 2011, 06:30:33 PM »

Don't make Jack smile when she's serious. :P

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3387 on: September 19, 2011, 06:32:48 PM »

But Jack has such a nice smile!  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3388 on: September 19, 2011, 06:32:55 PM »

No Steve. It wouldn't be my fault that you would beat your family senseless. It would be your fault. Your reactions are your responsibility, and yours alone That really makes you sound like a danger to the people around you. You really do sound like the type of person who should never be let within a mile of women or kids.

Why should I be responsible for deffusing a situation before you have a meltdown? It doesn't bother me if you throw a tantrum on the site.
You're the one with a problem. It is your responsibility to control your problem.

You obviously have no legal training, or any idea of law. It's not only the man who pulls the trigger in a shooting, for example, but the people up the line that ordered the kill and supplied the weaponry. Of course that applies to who 'knowingly' committed the act. So, you being the one who pushed by creating a meltdown where something happened would be ultimately responsible for any circumstances arising from said meltdown. Doesn't surprise me you don't know this, as you probably skipped school because of your lack of respect for authority etc. Read rossco's item again about meltdowns. It is NOT the responsibility of the person having the meltdown to control it, as they are beyond control. Only another person can do this. You really are thick. Jesus Christ, you sound to me like the obnoxious little tart who would stand on a street corner in London egging on 2 skinheads having a fight, just to get her lulz. And if the cops ever busted you for a crime of any sort, you would do anything you could to worm your way out of it. You'd even blame the poor sod lying under Tower Bridge if it got you out of a charge.

Pathetic pissweak trollope. And if you thought I was more venomous to you, then I'm glad I got that reaction. Go shove a broomstick up your arse.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #3389 on: September 19, 2011, 06:33:45 PM »

:laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.