Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126477 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #3360 on: September 19, 2011, 12:10:40 PM »
An old fart like you should know better than a youngin'. :smarty:

:tard: But I don't. That's why I hang out with other 'tards.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #3361 on: September 19, 2011, 12:31:15 PM »

So that's why you took over this place? to make it a 'tard sanctuary??  :tard:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3362 on: September 19, 2011, 12:33:58 PM »

So that's why you took over this place? to make it a 'tard sanctuary??  :tard:

I didn't step back when the others did.  :autism:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3363 on: September 19, 2011, 05:08:42 PM »
Scrap: you're 40 and do you know any better?

I rest my case.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3364 on: September 19, 2011, 05:12:57 PM »

I rest my case.

Certainly the best way to get over this is to drag a fourth member into it and blame him for something.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3365 on: September 19, 2011, 05:26:56 PM »
Oh fuck. I thought he'd left :(

Scrapheap

« Reply #3366 on: September 19, 2011, 05:34:37 PM »

Yes, I do know better, thankyouverymuch. :elvis:

Scrapheap

« Reply #3367 on: September 19, 2011, 05:35:37 PM »
Certainly the best way to get over this is to drag a fourth member into it and blame him for something.

:agreed:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3368 on: September 19, 2011, 05:36:26 PM »

Blow it out your arse, you fucking useless prig.

Read my comment on the Peters thread, shithead. Has you pegged to a T. Why don't you just do us all a fucking favour and swallow some fucking cyanide?

Bitch.

Osensitive1

« Reply #3369 on: September 19, 2011, 05:37:11 PM »
Do Jack a favor and don't talk about 'us'.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3370 on: September 19, 2011, 05:41:31 PM »

Blow it out your arse, you fucking useless prig.

Read my comment on the Peters thread, shithead. Has you pegged to a T. Why don't you just do us all a fucking favour and swallow some fucking cyanide?

Bitch.

:probe: :probe: :probe: :probe:

Steve dude. Keep going like this and you're gonna give yourself a stroke.

:Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3371 on: September 19, 2011, 05:56:25 PM »

I'll do you an even bigger one and include you if you want.

What makes people like fucking Scrap, Butterflies, Shleed, Penty, richard et al so fuckig speshul that they can say whatever they fucking like, and get 'well said, beatiful!!' responses and I get shoved around year in year out. Fuck you cunts if you think it's all my fault, cos while I'm responsible for what I write, i'm NOT FUCKING RESPONSIBLE for the shit thrown at me. The responsibility lies with those that throw it. If it were good natured, fair enough. Some of this stuff is venomous in the extreme. MLA even admitted pushing for a meltdown for the lulz; Butterflies has pretty much the same motive. Maybe she should close her legs and give her fucking mouth a rest. And you know what my problem with you REALLY is, Jack? When someone is getting a new one ripped, you decide to make a one-line cryptic response which could either be read as "yeah, go for it" or "I don't get that" or "I don't believe that". Fuck, if you are going to say somewthing, make up your mind and stop sitting on the fence like a magpie.

I refuse to put up with bullshit thrown at me just cos people want to annoy the fuck out of me and push me toward meltdowns. Did any of you actually READ what rossco said about them? And yet the few antagonists here get their lulz by wanting to see one. Are your lives really that fucking sad you have to resort to sending others into a tailspin? I'm sure some of you remember Starbuline and King Crimson. I'm not saying I had the same issues as those poor people did, but what if..... You few would have to live with it if similar shit happened.

As for the rest of I2: I have no problem with any of you. I enjoyed posting stuff in reply to a lot of you. Unfortunately, there is no comfort or solace in staying in a place where one is made to feel unwelcome by a few smartarses who have too much fucking time on their hands. I wish PPK, cbc, QV, odeon, ren, WolFish and others well. I have no more desire though to be made a fucking lampoon anymore.

So either Callaway or odeon can do the deletion. Thanks.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3372 on: September 19, 2011, 05:58:55 PM »
calm down....time to step back, drink a coffee, smoke a joint, take a walk

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3373 on: September 19, 2011, 06:07:31 PM »

I'll do you an even bigger one and include you if you want.

What makes people like fucking Scrap, Butterflies, Shleed, Penty, richard et al so fuckig speshul that they can say whatever they fucking like, and get 'well said, beatiful!!' responses and I get shoved around year in year out. Fuck you cunts if you think it's all my fault, cos while I'm responsible for what I write, i'm NOT FUCKING RESPONSIBLE for the shit thrown at me. The responsibility lies with those that throw it. If it were good natured, fair enough. Some of this stuff is venomous in the extreme. MLA even admitted pushing for a meltdown for the lulz; Butterflies has pretty much the same motive. Maybe she should close her legs and give her fucking mouth a rest. And you know what my problem with you REALLY is, Jack? When someone is getting a new one ripped, you decide to make a one-line cryptic response which could either be read as "yeah, go for it" or "I don't get that" or "I don't believe that". Fuck, if you are going to say somewthing, make up your mind and stop sitting on the fence like a magpie.

I refuse to put up with bullshit thrown at me just cos people want to annoy the fuck out of me and push me toward meltdowns. Did any of you actually READ what rossco said about them? And yet the few antagonists here get their lulz by wanting to see one. Are your lives really that fucking sad you have to resort to sending others into a tailspin? I'm sure some of you remember Starbuline and King Crimson. I'm not saying I had the same issues as those poor people did, but what if..... You few would have to live with it if similar shit happened.

As for the rest of I2: I have no problem with any of you. I enjoyed posting stuff in reply to a lot of you. Unfortunately, there is no comfort or solace in staying in a place where one is made to feel unwelcome by a few smartarses who have too much fucking time on their hands. I wish PPK, cbc, QV, odeon, ren, WolFish and others well. I have no more desire though to be made a fucking lampoon anymore.

So either Callaway or odeon can do the deletion. Thanks.

You've actually threw far more venom at me, than I at you.

I once said that I would be upset if someone topped themselves because of something I said. I've realized that I wouldn't be anywhere near as bothered as I thought I would be.

The only thing that slightly worries me, is that you seem like the type of guy that would resort to domestic violence during a meltdown.
I honestly hope you don't do anything to hurt your girlfriend, or her daughter because of anything that's been said here.

Binty

« Reply #3374 on: September 19, 2011, 06:09:00 PM »
Are your lives really that fucking sad you have to resort to sending others into a tailspin? I'm sure some of you remember Starbuline and King Crimson. I'm not saying I had the same issues as those poor people did, but what if..... You few would have to live with it if similar shit happened.

Really now?  ::)