Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126477 times)

P7PSP

Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #3300 on: September 17, 2011, 03:44:57 PM »
It sucked.  I hated it.  I'm back.  Post more Monday.
Look at the bright side you're back home now.  :2thumbsup:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3301 on: September 18, 2011, 09:47:43 PM »
You'll be glad to hear I won't be posting after the end of Oct. Going back home then, and no net there. And with the way things have been going, I won't be back next year or afterward. You may say "bullshit, he'll be back.... and so will his regular meltdowns". I've had enough of all this shit, and it's not doing anyone any good. Things get said, and a lot of them stupid shit, and a lot of it is over trivial stuff. I tried to take a break earlier - seemed to worke, but the same old shit emerged. People say get help. Nothing will work, and it only does more harm than good. It has nothing to do with NT, or Aspie, or Who's on first. I just seem to able to not handle conflict too well, at least in a setting like this, and feel that my best option is to give it away altogether. Yes, I can hear applause, but who gives a damn.

So, 5-6 weeks and zip.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3302 on: September 18, 2011, 09:51:27 PM »
You'll be glad to hear I won't be posting after the end of Oct. Going back home then, and no net there. And with the way things have been going, I won't be back next year or afterward. You may say "bullshit, he'll be back.... and so will his regular meltdowns". I've had enough of all this shit, and it's not doing anyone any good. Things get said, and a lot of them stupid shit, and a lot of it is over trivial stuff. I tried to take a break earlier - seemed to worke, but the same old shit emerged. People say get help. Nothing will work, and it only does more harm than good. It has nothing to do with NT, or Aspie, or Who's on first. I just seem to able to not handle conflict too well, at least in a setting like this, and feel that my best option is to give it away altogether. Yes, I can hear applause, but who gives a damn.

So, 5-6 weeks and zip.

That's your choice, but I'm not sure why you're choosing to post your goodbyes a month and a half before you leave :dunno:

Are you going to turn this into a great long drawn-out goodbye, where you announce every day that you're leaving?

Osensitive1

« Reply #3303 on: September 18, 2011, 09:54:06 PM »
That sounds familiar.

Just letting you know in advance that I'm outta here again for another few months. From the last weekend in Nov.
Maybe reading this wrong, but are you saying goodbye a month in advance?

Anyway, you should still come back.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3304 on: September 18, 2011, 09:55:06 PM »

So, 5-6 weeks and zip.

That's your choice, but I'm not sure why you're choosing to post your goodbyes a month and a half before you leave :dunno:

Are you going to turn this into a great long drawn-out goodbye, where you announce every day that you're leaving?

So what if I did? You seem to have a fixation on trying to put the fucking boot in whenever can. Maybe I should refer to you as Eva Braun from here on in, as you seem to be nothing but a mean spirited litte nazi.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3305 on: September 18, 2011, 09:57:56 PM »
That sounds familiar.

Just letting you know in advance that I'm outta here again for another few months. From the last weekend in Nov.

The same shit always happens again. A couple of weeks of nothing, then some shit gets said, fights break out, and meltdowns happen. Take a break, same routine. Catch 22

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3306 on: September 18, 2011, 10:01:33 PM »
That sounds familiar.

The same shit always happens again. A couple of weeks of nothing, then some shit gets said, fights break out, and meltdowns happen. Take a break, same routine. Catch 22

That's more of a vicious circle than a catch 22 :thumbup:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3307 on: September 18, 2011, 10:05:41 PM »
That sounds familiar.

Well, until a way is found to stop it happening, I'll have to aviod the conflict. And I know it sounds chickenshit, it's an option that can only be seen as helpful.

Too much bad blood is being spilled, and it's making this place reek. And I don't want that at all.

P7PSP

« Reply #3308 on: September 18, 2011, 10:10:20 PM »
That sounds familiar.

Well, until a way is found to stop it happening, I'll have to aviod the conflict. And I know it sounds chickenshit, it's an option that can only be seen as helpful.

Too much bad blood is being spilled, and it's making this place reek. And I don't want that at all.
There is life without internet fora. Taking unneeded stress out of your life is sensible.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3309 on: September 18, 2011, 10:13:13 PM »
That sounds familiar.

What about WrongPlanet. I've heard there's a lot of sensitive people there, and the mods don't let anything get out of hand.

I think WP would suit you well.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3310 on: September 18, 2011, 10:17:16 PM »
That sounds familiar.

What about WrongPlanet. I've heard there's a lot of sensitive people there, and the mods don't let anything get out of hand.

I think WP would suit you well.

Been there, banned from there. Seemed even I upset their sensitivites.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3311 on: September 18, 2011, 11:04:01 PM »

Right.  THIS isn't a meltdown.  Are you really begging me to engage you?

Do what you fucking want. Couldn't care less. Some people don't know their arsehole from their elbow it seems.

Anyway, I acknowledge you may not have been part of this in that other thread, but don't start slinging mud like little miss hypocrite here, or it might happen.

That sounds like a threat towards MLA.

You do realize that whoever you choose to engage will make mincemeat out of you, don't you?

TCO, last time we went at it you cried and threatened to leave the site.  I really don't want that to happen again, but if you want to go at it I will oblige.  I just don't know how to do these things half way you know.

Scrapheap

« Reply #3312 on: September 18, 2011, 11:51:44 PM »

At least you're recognising the pattern. That's progress.  :thumbup:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3313 on: September 19, 2011, 12:02:57 AM »

At least you're recognising the pattern. That's progress.  :thumbup:

The pattern needs to be broken. And not being here is probably the only way to achieve this. Take the current drama - it won't end until BOTH of us stop. While one keeps up the attack, the other will respond, and vice versa. Even if I take the step to stop, the attacks might keep going. Then it's all on again. Might sound like I'm blaming others, but others do have to share the blame as well. Can't just be one person in the wrong all the time.

Osensitive1

« Reply #3314 on: September 19, 2011, 12:05:09 AM »
Taking responsibility for one's own response has nothing to do with being right or wrong.