Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126490 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #2790 on: May 16, 2011, 10:55:37 AM »
Get better soon hospitals are no fun

Depends on what you do while there. :P

That's true but the nurses wanted none of my attentions :'(

And they never have high heels or those hawt uniforms that I've read about on teh interwebs. Health care is going down the drain.

You mean like this?  :orly:

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2791 on: May 16, 2011, 10:56:00 AM »

And they never have high heels or those hawt uniforms that I've read about on teh interwebs. Health care is going down the drain.

And they woke me up in the middle of the night from a nice dream you would think that was worth a  :squit: but no all I got was a pill
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2792 on: May 16, 2011, 11:06:49 AM »

What hospital is this?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2793 on: May 16, 2011, 11:11:16 AM »

The hospital I was dreaming about :autism:

What hospital is this?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2794 on: May 16, 2011, 03:00:34 PM »
yes lots of drama, lots of new callouts. Seems like penty was sinbinned and I cant figure out why. He was balbberized for the dead cats, right ? is that also why he was sinbinned ? Just wonderin

well, I was gone for a few. Anyone miss me ? Ive been in the hospital with a bacterial infection :S

Oh no, are you better now? What happened?  ???

uh, no not really better. I have a kidney infection a bladder infection and a pelvic infection. I had to be on IV antibiotics for a few days and im still on some serious antibiotics. My white blood cell count is ridiculously high, and there are dead white cells in my urine and blood. I might get readmitted tomorrow. SO, yeah im just peachy ;)

That sounds awful, Eris.  I hope that it doesn't get into your blood and the IV antibiotics take care of it quickly.  What are you on?

eris

« Reply #2795 on: May 16, 2011, 03:03:53 PM »
yes lots of drama, lots of new callouts. Seems like penty was sinbinned and I cant figure out why. He was balbberized for the dead cats, right ? is that also why he was sinbinned ? Just wonderin

well, I was gone for a few. Anyone miss me ? Ive been in the hospital with a bacterial infection :S

Oh no, are you better now? What happened?  ???

uh, no not really better. I have a kidney infection a bladder infection and a pelvic infection. I had to be on IV antibiotics for a few days and im still on some serious antibiotics. My white blood cell count is ridiculously high, and there are dead white cells in my urine and blood. I might get readmitted tomorrow. SO, yeah im just peachy ;)

That sounds awful, Eris.  I hope that it doesn't get into your blood and the IV antibiotics take care of it quickly.  What are you on?

Im taking cipro and flagyl (and vicoden, yeah its that bad) . I was on an Iv of cipro in the hospital. The doctor called me and told me I need to go back in the hospital. I have an appointment tomorrow at 9 so Im waiting until I see her before I go back. Im not sure what is wrong with my blood, but the hospital doc was concerned with my white cell count.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2796 on: May 16, 2011, 03:21:43 PM »

Oh no, are you better now? What happened?  ???

That sounds awful, Eris.  I hope that it doesn't get into your blood and the IV antibiotics take care of it quickly.  What are you on?

Im taking cipro and flagyl (and vicoden, yeah its that bad) . I was on an Iv of cipro in the hospital. The doctor called me and told me I need to go back in the hospital. I have an appointment tomorrow at 9 so Im waiting until I see her before I go back. Im not sure what is wrong with my blood, but the hospital doc was concerned with my white cell count.

I remember my mother (who was also a diabetic) having to take IV Cipro and Flagyl before for an infection that had gotten really bad.  She took it in the hospital first, then they sent her home with a heparin lock IV and I helped her connect the antibiotics to her IV and they sent a visiting nurse to her home if something went wrong with the heparin lock itself, which happened more than once.  Are you sure waiting until tomorrow is a good idea if the doctor told you today that you need to go back to the hospital?  I'm worried about you.

eris

« Reply #2797 on: May 16, 2011, 03:29:06 PM »
Im kind of worried about me too. But, Im not doing any worse really and Id like to talk to my actual doctor and not an ER doc. It's only about 16 hours away.  im on a pretty high dose of antibiotics so im getting treatment. im so sick though, im having shooting pains in my pelvis. And I am having some side effects from all the antibiotics too. I need to go lay down. I probably wont post again before I leave to go. I should be back in a little while :) thanks everyone for your support. it helps to know ppl care that I live.

Psychophant

« Reply #2798 on: May 16, 2011, 03:38:19 PM »
thank you :)

If i disappear for another week, Im back in the hospital. I should be ok in the end though.

:hug:

Hope your feeling better soon. 

P7PSP

« Reply #2799 on: May 16, 2011, 04:35:43 PM »

Oh no, are you better now? What happened?  ???

That sucks. I hope you get better soon.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #2800 on: May 16, 2011, 04:39:09 PM »
Get well soon eris  :thumbup:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2801 on: May 16, 2011, 05:39:20 PM »
I'm sorry that you have all this happen to you.  We'll know when you're doing better because you'll post about  :dominatrix:  the nurses just to show them who's boss.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2802 on: May 17, 2011, 05:06:57 AM »
Sounds quite serious, eris. Hope they treat you well in hospital and that you are back to your old self soon. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2803 on: May 17, 2011, 05:11:03 AM »
Best of luck, eris.

eris

« Reply #2804 on: May 17, 2011, 05:23:50 AM »
thanks everyone :)

I did decide to log back in today.But, I got to go back in the hospital in like 3 hours :( So, Ill be gone a while.

Ill be back !!!! :P